Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160794
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35516
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews
Default once again id like to clear something up!!

hey fellas,
i dont want to sound like a cry baby but i feel like in always defending myself on here... i love what i do even though i may not provide what all eccie members like that does not make me a bad provider. If your not into what im into then we wont have a good time and i try to please everybody but if you want a bbbj or dfk or fiv i dont do that stuff. If you what a sweet girl with a hot body and nice convo give me a call im always sweet unless im disrespected. i dont want to rant just want to let you guys know i dont look to get bad reviews, id rather be told on the spot you diddnt have a good time then be suprised by a bad review. thanks to all the fellas who still support me!!!!

Love

b@iley the pistol
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #2
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

There is more to the inconsistent reviews than limited menu. If a customer feels like he got bad service, you expect him, as he is leaving to tell you that?
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

He should express, nicely and politely, tha he is unsatisfied as it is happening. Can't fix shit once that door is closed.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default read many reviews

mostly mixed but all half hour reviews were 150 fs. now your site says hh are not fs. it seems as the bad comments increase the service level decreases making it hard to fathom alot of guys jumping on board.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

I have to say some of the best advice I have gotten off this board was form FS.
Always try to work out any problems first in PRIVATE PM's, It is amazing what happens when you start to actually COMMUNICATE with someone.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
He should express, nicely and politely, tha he is unsatisfied as it is happening. Can't fix shit once that door is closed.
Ive been in this situation. Provider is very mechanical, just not into it, makes me feel like she doesnt want to be there, and just wants your $, and out them door. To me thats bad customer service, im never going back, and I can tell fellow hobbyist my opinion. I owe no explanation to them person who is treating me like that.

On the other hand, if the provider gives great customer service, I might tip, probably come back, and give them a positive review

Here I think the op, s attempt to "clear the air" twice now is some kind of excuse for bad reviews. Its not the limited menu that is the reason for the bad reviews
Old 03-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

im going to be honest im almost not wanting to see eccie members because they act as if i dont do exactly what they expected the experience to be like in there head then they will write a bad review.... i have done specials for 150 a hour for eccie members so if we worked that put prior it doesnt matter if i dont offer full service for the half hour i just dont do that, thats stupid why offer a half hour with the same services as the hour when most last the same amout of time regardless of the time asked for... if your not getting what you expect your not going to have a good time and the blame will be placed on me?? that is what im asking.... and like silly girl said i want to try to give better service but how can i do that if guys are scared to say it to my face but write reviews on things they should have looked into..
Old 03-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

id also like to add..... ive never hidden that i dont do alot of stuff so i dont see why people are saying my menu is getting smaller. I offer eccie members discounts and im always VERY nice while most customers act as though us providers are meat and you can talk about us and treat us as such. maybe ill feel comfortable if someone makes me comfortable it goes both ways guys
Old 03-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
im going to be honest im almost not wanting to see eccie members because they act as if i dont do exactly what they expected the experience to be like in there head then they will write a bad review.... i have done specials for 150 a hour for eccie members so if we worked that put prior it doesnt matter if i dont offer full service for the half hour i just dont do that, thats stupid why offer a half hour with the same services as the hour when most last the same amout of time regardless of the time asked for... if your not getting what you expect your not going to have a good time and the blame will be placed on me?? that is what im asking.... and like silly girl said i want to try to give better service but how can i do that if guys are scared to say it to my face but write reviews on things they should have looked into..
Lol, yes being confrontational when meeting and telling it to your face sounds like great advice! Bailey you minimize the value of the old mighty dollar, for you $150 is nothing of value and someone who is paying that is a cheap bastard and should go from 2 ply toilet paper to one ply to save more money to satisfy your one hour rate!

This just proves how lacking you are in descretion regarding your comments and the ability to provide a GOOD SERVICE!

I wish you luck, but I would rather stick to using my $150 wisely then spending it on someone that is going to jerk me around, well with the half hour rate I won't even get that!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #10
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

why do you always like to comment on stuff regarding me when you make it very obvious we dont like the same things???? maybe you should focus on what girls you like are doing becuase im hoping we will never meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
Lol, yes being confrontational when meeting and telling it to your face sounds like great advice! Bailey you minimize the value of the old mighty dollar, for you $150 is nothing of value and someone who is paying that is a cheap bastard and should go from 2 ply toilet paper to one ply to save more money to satisfy your one hour rate!

This just proves how lacking you are in descretion regarding your comments and the ability to provide a GOOD SERVICE!

I wish you luck, but I would rather stick to using my $150 wisely then spending it on someone that is going to jerk me around, well with the half hour rate I won't even get that!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #11
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
why do you always like to comment on stuff regarding me when you make it very obvious we dont like the same things???? maybe you should focus on what girls you like are doing becuase im hoping we will never meet
Lol, no worries on either side of meeting, I am sure you aren't losing any sleep and guess what I sleep like a bear at night!

My comments aren't about what you provide as far as service, just your service you provide! There are many girls here that have limited menus and are successful and a lot of members here love them.

You provide GOOD service you get love, you give sketchy service no love!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #12
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Bailey, I say this with respect. The reviews are not based on the menu, but customer service. I saw you, and felt you were not into it, and were mechanical. I didnt "tell you to your face", because I dont owe that to you, and no reason to create a face to face controversy. If you think all of the negative reviews are wrong, unfair, and based on your menu, then you are missing the reason for those reviews. I dont think all or the majority of eccie guys are unrnsnbl e
Old 03-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lol i get love from alot of guys so im fine with that.... nobody can ever say i was rude or disprespectfull to them so whatever im not into arguing. my point was dont come see me without looking into what i do and if you dont you cant be mad if i state something on my showcase and you diddnt take the time to read it.

p.s has anybody ever thought there is two sides to every story lol not in eccie world
Old 03-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #14
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
my point was dont come see me without looking into what i do and if you dont you cant be mad if i state something on my showcase and you diddnt take the time to read it.
Which is a good point. However, not to offer offense, it wasn't the point you appeared to be making . . . if this was your point from the outset, perhaps, it would have been better to SAY that which was your point from the beginning.

Quote:
im going to be honest [...]
Also, without offering offense, usually the only people that use this phrase are those that are not. I know it is a manner of speaking, however, many gentlemen will read it and make note of what it implies. I understand why you may have used the phrasing, but if you look at it in hindsight, you really may want to not write that (use the "saying") in the future, IMHO.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
IntenseCoveredMishMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

So, who is thinking "man, I just can't wait to see Bailey" after all of this? Anyone?
IntenseCoveredMishMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women