Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2016, 03:51 PM   #1
TheRealFredGarvin
Registered Member

Default The Hobby in STL

Longtime hobby guy who took a break for about 1.5 yr. Looks like a nuclear bomb wiped out the hobby here!! See a few faces from the past but nothing like it was. Understand Eccie forum for STL is pretty dead!! Where did everyone go?? Guess I'll get my P411 going again!!
TheRealFredGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 04:39 PM   #2
SidJames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I travel coast to coast but am here a few times a year and yes it's difficult here. P411 is becoming more popular because it seems that more and more providers do not want to be reviewed. They want their privacy, while that's understandable, most of us want to know things that the few blanks on p411 can't eleaborate on.

TER also seems to be popular in this area, I've not personally partaken there but reviews seem similar to Eccie.
SidJames is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 10:02 AM   #3
verizon75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

You can also try RTP (rate that provider) for the STL area
verizon75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The issue around here is access.

This site has limited contributions for some reason, not sure if it is because that you have to post reviews to see reviews or what, but it is a low participation site.

The USA site is wide open, and due to some white knights in the area, many of the providers know about the site and participate as men on the site. You are less likely to have your posts on that site edited but more likely that a provider is going to know about your post at some point.

The RTP site mentioned is private and requires payment to see certain things, including some access to providers. In addition, that site has had issues with the person who runs it handing over access to a provider at one point which caused a number of people to leave the site due to names being compromised. Being private run, the owner also filters out bad reviews of his preferred providers so there is no way to know if you are getting the truth about any one on the site.

The bottom line is that there is no free, unfiltered site with enough security to keep the ladies out so the guys can freely talk about what they are providing. There used to be, but no more.
stlguy1980 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 05:30 PM   #5
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll give you a Bj you won't ever forget!
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:35 PM   #6
TheRealFredGarvin
Registered Member

Unhappy

Thanks for the reply's, sad to see it's like this now!
TheRealFredGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:02 PM   #7
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
The bottom line is that there is no free, unfiltered site with enough security to keep the ladies out so the guys can freely talk about what they are providing. There used to be, but no more.
Normally I'd keep my mouth shut but I'm in a surly mood tonight and I've seen this silly notion posted here and on USA enough, that I think its time to burst a few people's bubbles.

I'd say "I hate to burst your bubble" but that would be a lie. There has never been a site that was truly free from the prying eyes of the providers or the white knights who will gladly screen copy posts and send to their favorite provider.

The security you refer to was in many ways an illusion. Providers had access to the hobbyist only section of that board, and not just Destiny and her little game she got caught playing. There were 2 that I know of who had direct access and several others who had moles or white knights who would gladly feed them any info. Destiny got caught and still catches hell about it, the others played it smart and so years after that board closed guys still believe in the silly illusion of their supposed "security" on STLHOBBY, lol.

I suggest instead of reminiscing and living in the past, that if we want a lively, vibrant, and dependable hobby community in St. Louis that we encourage people to join here at ECCIE and participate here.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:45 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sir OP there's still life in the ad section here, TER also has an ad board where ladies post as well as a discussion board but I dare say ECCIE's discussions are a bit more active than there and of there's P411 and Eros, there's a tiny bit of life on GBN too. I've heard RTP is another local type of board but i'm not a member of that one.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #9
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
...there's a tiny bit of life on GBN too.
I'm one of the few active members of grainbeltnews.com that reports on St Louis. There are a few others now and then, but not many. There is not a dominate board for St Louis.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #10
Murf76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
Normally I'd keep my mouth shut but I'm in a surly mood tonight and I've seen this silly notion posted here and on USA enough, that I think its time to burst a few people's bubbles.

I'd say "I hate to burst your bubble" but that would be a lie. There has never been a site that was truly free from the prying eyes of the providers or the white knights who will gladly screen copy posts and send to their favorite provider.

The security you refer to was in many ways an illusion. Providers had access to the hobbyist only section of that board, and not just Destiny and her little game she got caught playing. There were 2 that I know of who had direct access and several others who had moles or white knights who would gladly feed them any info. Destiny got caught and still catches hell about it, the others played it smart and so years after that board closed guys still believe in the silly illusion of their supposed "security" on STLHOBBY, lol.

I suggest instead of reminiscing and living in the past, that if we want a lively, vibrant, and dependable hobby community in St. Louis that we encourage people to join here at ECCIE and participate here.
Excellent post, Jan!
Murf76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:41 PM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
I'm one of the few active members of grainbeltnews.com that reports on St Louis. There are a few others now and then, but not many. There is not a dominate board for St Louis.
Yeah I know. Lol i'm trying to look at it half-glass full though (where every lil' bit counts).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #12
Luvtheladies2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post

Telling it like it is! Way to go, Jann.
Luvtheladies2010 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 09:29 PM   #13
Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Bolivian Bombshell

User ID: 306137
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealFredGarvin View Post
Longtime hobby guy who took a break for about 1.5 yr. Looks like a nuclear bomb wiped out the hobby here!! See a few faces from the past but nothing like it was. Understand Eccie forum for STL is pretty dead!! Where did everyone go?? Guess I'll get my P411 going again!!
A lot of people aren't as active on the boards but the hobby is still alive and vibrant in STL. My experiences when visiting STL is that most gentlemen contact me through P411 and here on Eccie. Like a few others stated, you should also check out RTP.
Ellie_AlexandraXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:57 PM   #14
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
I'll give you a Bj you won't ever forget!

Yes she will; she's one of the best around...and not just in STL.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:35 PM   #15
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you!
Monica13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women