Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2024, 07:33 PM   #16
George1990
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot642 View Post
I'll take FBSM reviews and posts o er a member with none. As far as TCBwith regulars, I see a few often and the response times suck yet I see them often. My UTR is the best at tcb and all her skills are just what I enjoy. Sitting back and taking info and rates and activities but not being g a contributing factor defeats the purpose. Also the fake reviews on her are easy to spot and should be deleted if credit isn't given,meaning the powers that read think the same. As far as rates I goes ,others as well as myself get rates thats alot don't and thats part of being a regular so that being said you can keep over paying when you take the offer given. Have fun gents stay safe ay safe
Your comments are always spot on. You must see the potential of this kind of site and community. There can’t be a 95% yes rate. People are giving “yes” recommendations for providers they have no intentions of ever seeing again. The standards are too low. You have to know it’s underperforming. I don’t overpay. Never have. But to not give excellent reviews for a terrific provider because someone fears their prices will increase or their time will be harder to come by is bad for both the provider and the hobbyist. And I don’t know why anyone leaves fake reviews, but agreed, those should be pulled and membership revoked. Lastly. You close with “gents stay safe.” Nothing about the providers staying safe.
George1990 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 08:43 AM   #17
Mr.Random
Valued Poster

Just a theory; but i think 1 reason for raised prices (besides the economy) is the availability of the technology and more platforms for vids & cams.. (which providers can use not only locally.. but globally).. and if that's goin well; why would they bother physically meeting a hobbyist unless the "price is right".. and yea some fake ads are easy to spot; but there are many on here with a good number of "encounter reports" (seen a few on other site for free over the yrs) that embellish their desription... providers talk.. some talk alot..lol.. i don't have PA either becuz idc or need it; and would rather stay anonymous.. no offense to premium access members.. anyway; all that said.. ladies please keep your guard up from creepers and infatuated hobbyists.. and mongers stay clear of providers with demons and the characters around them!
Mr.Random is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 11:48 AM   #18
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Butthurt mommas boys are a problem for providers. I know a lady that had her stg ad and some key info sent to people that could only be a PA member on here. Its sad if the provider won't see you again for obvious reasons or that you got hurt feelings from being ghosted or canceled a few times. Grow up and move on and move outta mommas basement. Stay safe and play safe ladies and gents.
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:57 PM   #19
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by George1990 View Post
Great. A return of someone who thinks they deserve A-level service because they feel like they’re better than the providers. None of us are. Look at it this way. You get back what you give. YOLO.
Not sure what I did to piss you off, but whatever it was, it wasn’t intentional. I’ve always treated providers with respect, always show up freshly showered, manscaped, donation placed down the second I walk in the door and have never felt I’m better than any provider. I myself appreciate what they do for us and I always give reviews that are honest, straight forward and to the point whether positive or negative.

I do feel that over time and seeing a provider regularly, things can get better due to a comfort level. But, there really was no reason to jump my ass…you obviously know nothing about me.

And btw, thanks Scoot.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:00 AM   #20
George1990
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Random View Post
Just a theory; but i think 1 reason for raised prices (besides the economy) is the availability of the technology and more platforms for vids & cams.. (which providers can use not only locally.. but globally).. and if that's goin well; why would they bother physically meeting a hobbyist unless the "price is right".. and yea some fake ads are easy to spot; but there are many on here with a good number of "encounter reports" (seen a few on other site for free over the yrs) that embellish their desription... providers talk.. some talk alot..lol.. i don't have PA either becuz idc or need it; and would rather stay anonymous.. no offense to premium access members.. anyway; all that said.. ladies please keep your guard up from creepers and infatuated hobbyists.. and mongers stay clear of providers with demons and the characters around them!
Exactly. Well said.
George1990 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women