Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160809
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40395
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35539
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 03:15 PM   #106
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You bury the dead, not the truth.

Let's try an example: Someone breaks in to your home in the middle of the night and murders you. Does your family just say: oh well, he's dead now. No biggie. Who wants lunch?

OK. Maybe a bad example as they probably would in your case, but what if is was a normal person?

Or is this the same rational to Defund the Police and the courts, because OH Well... shit happens?

Wait! I know. Fauci gets a Mulligan. AmmIrite?
"You bury the dead...." Jeezis. At least post the stoopid meme you stole that from, fer chrissake... Even texASS credits his sources..

Y'all are an absolute case study in how to deflect from defending your points by using obtuse analogies and talkin down to yer critics by making simplistic, inaccurate conclusions of their arguments. And all the while, you pretend that you know more than anyone else.

But none o' ya know jack. You just want shit to be more broken than it already is. You take perverse joy in it.

We are gonna have some more fun, I promise you.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:14 PM   #107
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are both great! I’ve gotten both and now prefer the Pfizer because I believe the side effects and risk of myocarditis are less. Thanks to the vaccines and Pfizer’s Paxlovid, my recent and first brush with the deadly COVID was like a very mild case of the common cold. I bet if I’d been getting boosters every six months instead of every year I might not have even gotten it!

Thank you Pfizer, Moderna, and all the great people including President Trump who worked on Operation Warp Speed! You might just have saved my life!

And who knows, without them and the mRNA vaccines they brought to market in record time I might have been one of those one in a million who died from a clot from taking the sorry ass Astra Zeneca or J&J vaccines.
That's because that's essentially what a Coronavirus is.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:20 PM   #108
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You bury the dead, not the truth.

Let's try an example: Someone breaks in to your home in the middle of the night and murders you. Does your family just say: oh well, he's dead now. No biggie. Who wants lunch?

OK. Maybe a bad example as they probably would in your case, but what if is was a normal person?

Or is this the same rational to Defund the Police and the courts, because OH Well... shit happens?

Wait! I know. Fauci gets a Mulligan. AmmIrite?

There is no stink'n choice. Punish the guilty so it never happens again.
What the actual FXXX does this have to do with anything I said?

Years ago, we referred to the 5 D's of d*****ttery. You're ticking all the boxes, matey!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:48 PM   #109
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's because that's essentially what a Coronavirus is.
Don't confuse them with facts. Better to take an experimental drug than catch a cold. They got stampeded like a bunch of girls at a sorority rush week event.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old Today, 06:46 PM   #110
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
OhMaybe...tell us your educational background, your work experience in medical research, your knowledge in statistical methods, and how many papers you've published in peer-reviewed journals.
Multiple degrees. Theses. TMC. Sure I’m going to provide you with multiple papers, degrees, universities here and abroad to out myself in this venue.

Simple flawed NIH study conclusion to exemplify how biased the government and certain medical research and industry is.

Here is another link which more succinctly describes my viewpoint:
http://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-vacc...051100916.html

You’re not going to get explicit proof unless you had a properly enrolled study with protocols. But the truth of the matter remains that many, many adverse reactions have occurred, reported upon, and will continue to be discovered. Statistically significant? Probably. Can I prove it? No. But it’s clear to me and much more conclusive than just anecdotal.

A conspiracy? In some minor ways, yes. But overall, no. People not letting a crisis go to waste, power grab, and profiteering? Certainly.

You’d be a FOOL to believe otherwise.
Michael8219 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women