Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2020, 05:34 PM   #16
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You're just a retarded parrot. Like this guy.

Devin Nunes responds to Christopher Steele defense of dossier: 'Preposterous'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/devin-...-dossier-trump
your mom wants you to move out of her basement....

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:32 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
your mom wants you to move out of her basement....

Your dad wants you to swallow when he finishes.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:02 AM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're just a retarded parrot. Like this guy.

Devin Nunes responds to Christopher Steele defense of dossier: 'Preposterous'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/devin-...-dossier-trump
If you bothered to read your own link, you wouldn't call me a parrot. Apparently there is much more to this story we still don't know. I put the onus on Steele for the contents of his infamous dossier. Nunes suggests Steele wasn't the true author, but his name was attached by others to make it appear the dossier came from credible foreign sources. This is alleged in a new book by Lee Smith. Have you read it?

Nunes evidently knows more than I do about this still-evolving dim-retard scandal. So I will defer to him and John Durham. If you're smart, you will too.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:31 AM   #19
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If you bothered to read your own link, you wouldn't call me a parrot. Apparently there is much more to this story we still don't know. I put the onus on Steele for the contents of his infamous dossier. Nunes suggests Steele wasn't the true author, but his name was attached by others to make it appear the dossier came from credible foreign sources. This is alleged in a new book by Lee Smith. Have you read it?

Nunes evidently knows more than I do about this still-evolving dim-retard scandal. So I will defer to him and John Durham. If you're smart, you will too.
I won't defer to him. Because I'm smarter than that. At least he wrote for The Village Voice.

Hudson Institute

https://militarist-monitor.org/profi...son_institute/

Quote:
Please note: The Militarist Monitor neither represents nor endorses any of the individuals or groups profiled on this site.

The Washington, D.C.-based Hudson Institute is part of a closely-knit group of neoconservative policy institutes that champion aggressive, Israel-centric U.S. foreign policies. Founded in 1961 by several dyed-in-the-wool Cold Warriors, including Herman Kahn—a one-time RAND nuclear war theorist notorious for his efforts to develop “winnable” nuclear war strategies—Hudson describes itself as “a nonpartisan policy research organization dedicated to innovative research and analysis that promotes global security, prosperity, and freedom.”

Senior fellow Lee Smith has also accused the Obama White House of pursuing “détente with Iran and a cold war with Israel.” Writing in the Weekly Standard, Smith opined: “The White House is openly boasting that it bought the Iranians enough time to get across the finish line. … The way Obama sees it, an Iranian bomb may not be desirable, but it’s clearly preferable to an Israeli attack.”
Apparently you didn't even bother to remember the six words in the quote from the article in my post that I colored in RED. "[S]ome type of work for someone" means he knows shit. Or can't prove shit.

If, evidently (your word), Nunes knows more than you do. And I know as much as Nunes, you know less than shit.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:30 AM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

YSL knows all - -So says the self-assessed) omniscient 9500!!!
LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:12 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The dim-retards know it's a big lie, but they keep pushing it anyway as a means to delegitimize Trump and prey on his insecurities.

Them's the facts, ma'am.
It is a fact that Trump is insecure as fuck.

this stock market collapse might push him over the edge.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:14 AM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Apparently you didn't even bother to remember the six words in the quote from the article in my post that I colored in RED. "[S]ome type of work for someone" means he knows shit. Or can't prove shit.

If, evidently (your word), Nunes knows more than you do. And I know as much as Nunes, you know less than shit.
Do you have a security clearance to access as much classified info as Nunes? No? Then perhaps you can explain to us how you could possibly know as much as he does.

But heck, I'm a reasonable guy so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Nunes professes not to be certain exactly who Steele was working for. Does that mean it wasn't Fusion GPS or Glenn Simpson, using dim-retard campaign money laundered by the DNC through DC law firm Perkins Coie? Tell us what you know, Mr. Omniscient ecciespammer9500! Maybe you can get the dim-retards off the hook for the worst political scandal since Watergate, although I doubt it. It's been documented that the FBI was paying Steele too. Maybe the proper question to ask should be "Who WASN'T he working for?"

From what I've seen, you're far too chickenshit to follow this trail. You'd rather just sit back in the cheap seats taking cheap shots at anyone who cares enough about the future of our democracy to want to hold accountable the evil bastards who think spying on a political campaign isn't a big deal.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:17 AM   #23
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Dow Dives 1,900 Points, NYSE Halts Trading As Stock Indexes Plummet

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/09/81361...t?sc=18&f=1001

Quote:
Over the weekend, Saudi Arabia announced a stunning discount in oil prices — of $6 to $8 per barrel — and a boost in production.

The move was a dramatic reversal from a few days earlier. Late last week, talks between OPEC and Russia collapsed after weeks of negotiations. The kingdom had tried but failed to get Russia to agree with OPEC to cut production to keep prices from falling in reaction to economic worries about the coronavirus.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:23 AM   #24
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you have a security clearance to access as much classified info as Nunes? No? Then perhaps you can explain to us how you could possibly know as much as he does.

But heck, I'm a reasonable guy so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Nunes professes not to be certain exactly who Steele was working for. Does that mean it wasn't Fusion GPS or Glenn Simpson, using dim-retard campaign money laundered by the DNC through DC law firm Perkins Coie? Tell us what you know, Mr. Omniscient ecciespammer9500! Maybe you can get the dim-retards off the hook for the worst political scandal since Watergate, although I doubt it. It's been documented that the FBI was paying Steele too. Maybe the proper question to ask should be "Who WASN'T he working for?"

From what I've seen, you're far too chickenshit to follow this trail. You'd rather just sit back in the cheap seats taking cheap shots at anyone who cares enough about the future of our democracy to want to hold accountable the evil bastards who think spying on a political campaign isn't a big deal.
Campaign infiltration is small potatoes. The collapse of our economy is a bigger picture. But you wouldn't worry about that, would you? Because you know nothing about the economy. Right?

And you talk about the future . . .

. . . of our democracy? Wash your hands.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:25 AM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

^^^ Another pointless post by eccie's biggest attention whore screaming for someone to stroke his tiny limp pee pee.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:41 AM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Campaign infiltration is small potatoes. The collapse of our economy is a bigger picture. But you wouldn't worry about that, would you? Because you know nothing about the economy. Right.

And you talk about the future... of our democracy? Wash your hands.
Deflecting again because you can't answer my questions? You're so clueless you call me a parrot, then post a story wherein the person you accuse me of parroting is saying something completely different from what I said.

People who think it's fine and dandy to abuse the machinery of the federal government to spy on the opposing party's political campaign belong in jail!

Changing the subject because you can't even follow up on what was in the link you posted doesn't persuade anyone of anything.

Now you're posing as an economics expert too? You're nothing but a fucking dilettante!

You dabble superficially in one subject after another, hide behind links you don't understand, and quickly move on as soon as your ignorance is uncovered.

Now go wash your hands. Again. Elbows too!
Old 03-09-2020, 03:22 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

People who think it's fine and dandy to abuse the machinery of the federal government to spy on the opposing party's political campaign belong in jail!

!
As does a President that abuses the office to arm twist other countries to make up dirt on their political opponent.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:30 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Don't forget to "Like" us Proud Democrats!!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #29
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe you can get the dim-retards off the hook for the worst political scandal since Watergate, although I doubt it. .
its much worse than watergate

watergate was just a dirty trick, that nixon never knew about until afterwards

this was a corruption of government by government actors leading all the way up to the highest levels

when people in high office use government in attempts to sway an election and then failing that to attempt a coup of a duly elected president and put the whole government into turmoil over their lies and to go after americans in witch hunts, destroying lives and life savings, all in attempts to shore up their lies...well theres not much else worse

the failure of this not registering the alarm and public outcry it deserves is placed at the feet of the dim news media
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:58 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
As does a President that abuses the office to arm twist other countries to make up dirt on their political opponent.
So you want to put odumbo in jail for arm twisting foreign intelligence services to make up that dirty dossier of lies about trumpy?

Agreed - let's do it! Nobody is above the law!

The future of our democracy is threatened if these SOBs are allowed to get away with it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women