Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2020, 02:44 PM   #76
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Bad day eh?

What the fuck is wrong with some of you old retards? I don't get the fucking cliques in here. Did you pathetic motherfuckers even have any friends in middle school or high school?

I'm not Chuck Connors and I am not Lucas McCain. what was even the point of that? I am completely convinced that some of you are just so old and suffer from dementia that you can't even comprehend reality.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:01 PM   #77
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

I'm not Chuck Connors and I am not Lucas McCain. what was even the point of that?
Yeah, we get it. We are all also pretty sure you are not a lot of other things that you try to portray as well.

That you don't get it doesn't surprise me. You are being laughed at because of your braggadocio. Your beat downs continue and you don't even see it.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:14 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LOL. I doubt Unfriendly Jew Fred even has that if he was actually stupid enough to put money in the stock market as he claimed last week. If I remotely gave a shit about him, I would have told him to take it out immediately but he was probably full of shit as usual so what would be the point?

That silly bastard didn't put any money in the market....he has enough sense to see how it effects his cheap getting pussy business and has enough sense to extrapolate that out onto the economy in general.

Hell this girl that does some part time work for me has a in-law that owns a smoke shop and can't get any Bongs for his store.

Anyone with an ounce of sense knows not to jump in the market right now.

I told the silly bastards to buy Fed Ex!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:36 PM   #79
oeb11
Valued Poster

See where ftw's "financial advice" takes One???
Vote Bernie for Equality for All!!!!! (except Bernie - of course.)
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 04:54 PM   #80
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I doubt Unfriendly Jew Fred even has that if he was actually stupid enough to put money in the stock market as he claimed last week. If I remotely gave a shit about him, I would have told him to take it out immediately but he was probably full of shit as usual so what would be the point?
That’s awful considerate, but why TF would he (or anyone else) take financial advice from some random, angry dude on a hooker review board?

Jew Fred? Seriously? Now flagrant anti-semitism is okay? What a fucking lowlife.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 04:59 PM   #81
HoeHummer
BANNED

Exactlys.

This is a diminishing diversions at very best.

Yous are hurtling towards the ends game yous deserve.

Some more than others.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:21 PM   #82
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

https://www.wordy.com/writers-worksh...nce-structure/

Learn it. Live it. Love it. Maybe the day will come when someone takes you seriously.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:49 PM   #83
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Black or white, educated or not, anyone reading this ended up in the same place!
Talking shit on a whore board!

If you can’t express or explain your opinion without resorting to stereotypes and name calling then you’ve already lost the argument.

I only looked at a few posts but that’s all it takes to know this thread is a waste of time.

Mods need to shut it down!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:04 PM   #84
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
I only looked at a few posts but that’s all it takes to know this thread is a waste of time.

Mods need to shut it down!
Show me a single thread in this entire forum that is not a waste of time. I highly doubt anybody gets on a whore board to have an intellectual discussion about politics. It's just name calling in here. On few occasions, someone will actually bring up a valid point about politics, and then the next poster or two after him calls the person a faggot because they disagree. They don't even acknowledge that the guy has a valid point so they just call that person every gay thing they can think of. It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yet you say nothing of the thread title?
Exactly. What a fucking clown. You beat me to it while I was typing so I just quoted you. You were a lot nicer than what I was going to type. I was just going to pretty much call Unfriendly Fred a stupid Jew for the millionth time and insult the guy you quoted as well for not even mentioning Clay

I like Jewish people. I just don't like Unfriendly Fred because he runs from handles when he showed nothing but disdain for black people with those handles. I'm just giving him some reality. His people are fine by me. They're great for the most part. So don't consider how I treat Unfriendly Fred with anything about my thoughts about the great Jewish people we are honored to have in this country.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:07 PM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s awful considerate, but why TF would he (or anyone else) take financial advice from some random, angry dude on a hooker review board?

Jew Fred? Seriously? Now flagrant anti-semitism is okay? What a fucking lowlife.
Yet you say nothing of the thread title?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:36 PM   #86
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Exactlys.

This is a diminishing diversions at very best.

Yous are hurtling towards the ends game yous deserve.

Some more than others.
Somehow you let the faggot Lucas McCain continually spout anti-Semitic language without consequence - why is that?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:41 PM   #87
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
LOL. I doubt Unfriendly Jew Fred even has that if he was actually stupid enough to put money in the stock market as he claimed last week. If I remotely gave a shit about him, I would have told him to take it out immediately but he was probably full of shit as usual so what would be the point?

Sorry, dilbert. I'm done with those stupid old bozos wasting my time. It is a funny read though. Happy to help entertaining though in whatever fucked up way that I did. But I just wanted an easy $100K if any of those stupid old pathetic bitches were good for it
So you trade on insider information on the stock market?

If you were to go to jail for that, like you deserve, you would likely enjoy the company of other guys who like you to suck their dicks.

Fuck you, faggot!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:53 PM   #88
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Lucas, a good bit of the name calling is from HoeHummer. that is not to say others don't do it, but they do but in response to comments made by HoeHummer aka Yssup Rider who is banned.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:01 PM   #89
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
So you trade on insider information on the stock market?

If you were to go to jail for that, like you deserve, you would likely enjoy the company of other guys who like you to suck their dicks.

Fuck you, faggot!
Holy mackerels. Whatever will dilsy say, JL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck You, Faggot!!
Old 03-09-2020, 10:02 PM   #90
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Lucas, a good bit of the name calling is from HoeHummer. that is not to say others don't do it, but they do but in response to comments made by HoeHummer aka Yssup Rider who is banned.
Certainlys not to say that’s others don’t do it, eh?

Yous are so 5-11 dude!

LOLLING!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women