Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2020, 06:58 PM   #31
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Ironically, you are now making offensive and racist remarks towards me!
What's racist? You're an old stupid pathetic Jew who falls in love with hookers? I'm just being honest LOL

What's racist about that?

And I'll be honest here, if you weren't the racist piece of shit that you were with your other handles, you would get none of this from me. The thing is, some of my closest friends are black. I've known them forever. If you knew my friends and the men who they are, you would know how fucking stupid you are to me when you put a whole race in a box.

I welcome diversity in my life. I don't want it to be a white society. There are a lot of cultures out there and I want my kids to be fully aware of all of them.

And you know what dumb dumb? You better hope that it is not a white society because they would kick your stupid Jew ass out of there in 2 seconds. Just FYI, you're not white, dipshit. Those racist idiots probably hate you more than black people and you're so stupid that you think you are actually one of them. You're not. You're just an idiot minority who hates other minorities. Good luck with that, genius. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:55 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang Waco...don't you have a 24/7 truck stop down there that needs their tables bussed by a fkn idiot?

don't forget to top off the ketchup bottles..
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 08:48 PM   #33
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:36 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

yet another attempt to prove everyone is equal? we all know people aren't equal. stupid people don't deserve to go to college. white stupid people. black stupid people. brown stupid people.

don't you realize what a disservice it is to allow stupid people to go to MIT or Harvard only to fail, as they will? affirmative action is racist.

and while you are at it why don't you re post that link about the "woke young voters of color" that were going to sweep Bernie into the White House and usher in a new era of woke diversity?

yeah that's not gonna happen.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:14 AM   #35
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
What's racist? You're an old stupid pathetic Jew who falls in love with hookers? I'm just being honest LOL

What's racist about that?

And I'll be honest here, if you weren't the racist piece of shit that you were with your other handles, you would get none of this from me. The thing is, some of my closest friends are black. I've known them forever. If you knew my friends and the men who they are, you would know how fucking stupid you are to me when you put a whole race in a box.

I welcome diversity in my life. I don't want it to be a white society. There are a lot of cultures out there and I want my kids to be fully aware of all of them.

And you know what dumb dumb? You better hope that it is not a white society because they would kick your stupid Jew ass out of there in 2 seconds. Just FYI, you're not white, dipshit. Those racist idiots probably hate you more than black people and you're so stupid that you think you are actually one of them. You're not. You're just an idiot minority who hates other minorities. Good luck with that, genius. LOL
Look Mr. Personality - if I'm not white like you say - it follows that you denigrating my heritage is racist.

I've had plenty of black friends, too. Additionally, I've known plenty of white people who are assholes - such as yourself.

I go by the individual but I'm not blind to all the contradictions of a diverse society that tries to pretend every group of people is the same on good qualities but white people are bad when it serves the political interest.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 04:17 AM   #36
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I know you have claimed in the past that spree killers are always white but I have bad news for you.

The 51 year old shooter who killed 5 people at Molson Coors in Milwaukee was an African-American.
This comment was directed to Randall Creed...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:46 AM   #37
Clay Media
BANNED

Imagine how peaceful and prosperous America would be without blacks.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:47 AM   #38
Clay Media
BANNED

Most murders are committed by blacks. 13 percent of the population. 51 percent of the murders.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Imagine how peaceful and prosperous America would be with blacks.
about as peaceful and prosperous as it is now, since blacks reside in America.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:03 AM   #40
Clay Media
BANNED

Without blacks, crime would be down significantly. Schools would be better. Cost of living would be lower because we wouldn't have to spend as much to find a decent neighborhood, nor spend as much on anti theft precautions, nor would items cost as much at stores due to lowered theft.

Social programs wouldnt be near as strained. There would be more peace of mind all the way around.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:10 AM   #41
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Funny, I see news every day, of non black people doing the most despicable acts, while taking someone’s life in the process.

FOHWTB.

In slavery days, one lie on a black person would destroy entire cities.

Does slavery count as a crime, btw? Though it is funny that running for one’s freedom WAS a crime. Rape was ok then, too.

Dropping atomic bombs on children. Tsk.

Tulsa/Black Wall Street.

Trail of Tears.

Emmett Till.

Ya know, you people really need to STFU sometimes about crimes that others commit.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:16 AM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You know the US voted for a black man twice to be President.
But some people want to live in the 1800s.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:24 AM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Funny, I see news every day, of non black people doing the most despicable acts, while taking someone’s life in the process.

FOHWTB.

Does slavery count as a crime, btw? Though it is funny that running for one’s freedom WAS a crime. Rape was ok then, too.

Tulsa/Black Wall Street.

Trail of Tears.

Emmett Till.

Ya know, you people really need to STFU sometimes about crimes that others commit.

that depends. was it a crime for black tribes in Africa to capture other black tribes and sell them to those nasty white euros?

are you gonna deny that 70-90 percent of all blacks bound into slavery were the victims of their own tribal wars?

i favor slave reparations .. so how much should the blacks in the US pay themselves over it?
can they take the nations of Africa to court in the UN for some money?
Old 03-05-2020, 10:47 AM   #44
Clay Media
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

FOHWTB.

Tulsa/Black Wall Street.

Trail of Tears.

Emmett Till.

It's true there's some white people who have done some bad stuff. But compared to blacks? It's not even close, and you know it. Come on....you're just playing dumb.

If white people are so terrible, how come 90 perce black Detroit isn't a low crime paradise?

Black neighborhoods are violent and run down for one reason. Because they're full of black people. And Africa is the way it is because it's full of black people. By the way. Slavery is still practiced in Africa today.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:06 AM   #45
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i favor slave reparations .. so how much should the blacks in the US pay themselves over it?
can they take the nations of Africa to court in the UN for some money?
I believe that affirmative action is enough compensation for reparations and I don't even believe in affirmative action for this many years and counting.

My black friends don't want reparations, they just don't want to be discriminated against because of the color of their skin. I realize they don't speak for all black people, but they are pretty upfront that they simply don't believe they should be compensated for the abuse that many generations before them had to endure. My friends have the mindset that "why should I get a check for the bullshit my ancestors had to suffer through 3 generations ago?"
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women