Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-14-2019, 06:39 PM   #46
Heywood Jablowmenow
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
If you ever see a large female wolf spider and kill it, sometimes you will see the hundred or so babies that she has riding on her back. Disturbing sight to see. Smash em
Nuke'em
from orbit, just to be sure.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:19 PM   #47
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Boy, go away for a week and look at all the fun that happens......funny how the Sticky Sheets Inn causes all kinds of drama and trouble, no matter who the occupants are.

It’s like haunted by the ghosts of Hookers Past errr sumthin’....

elg......
Old 07-14-2019, 07:35 PM   #48
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Usually I say my peace and leave it at that but I really can't believe what I continue to read. First some hobnob makes a disease claim, then the provider says it's spider bites, then from the self professed exterminators and local photographic forensic expert says it is probably bed bugs. WHO CARES WHAT IT IS!!! Get the hell out of there as soon as possible, get better, and try to get a good reputation back.

Who in their right mind is going to this place whether you burn the mattress and finally clean the sheets or not. Does anyone honestly believe if they can't take the time to clean the sheets or spend the money to buy new ones that they are going to invest in the proper fumigation/extermination of the problem???

For the love of Pete! Whatever money she spends for a new place is worth it. Again what type of clientele is going to this place after all of this. It was bad enough with just the Sticky Sheets Inn tagline. Now all this. Not a prayer would I go to this place even if Marisa Tomei was offering freebies. How hard up, desperate, and broke do you need to be???

The good providers in this area don't make enough to deal with the clientele in this area. Have fun, stay safe, and have some self respect.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:46 PM   #49
Saltcitykitten
Erotic Visionary

User ID: 350609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was complicated with a few plot twists and turns. Hopefully things are looking up for all involved. Sounds like things have cleared up a bit. That encounter and comment shows what type of individuals they both are. Thanks for the recap OSD ♥️
Old 07-14-2019, 07:47 PM   #50
Saltcitykitten
Erotic Visionary

User ID: 350609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes they don’t make enough to deal with ROC clientele. It’s really not worth it to come out there sometimes. A whole ton of NONSENSE. There’s are lots of complete gentlemen but for every one gent there are five time wasting verbally abusive ncns jerks.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:57 PM   #51
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
This is all so stupid and feeds the people who say this hobby is seedy. Fuck, may as well go back to streetwalkers if this is the alternative.
You may be correct on that...
Old 07-14-2019, 09:06 PM   #52
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Pros always have BS excuses. Never having met zylee... I still know what is up. Y'all are messed up seeing half these women tbh.
I have to accept the reality that we are all basically banging eachother.
Kinda gross.
Being back in the hobby with NO bad habits, I'm able to pay rent in a nice place and only took me 2 months to save up for the car I wanted. But when I had those bad habits years ago, I never had money for anything but... spiders.
Keep feeding the spiders boys!

Ladies, if you work with someone you now are lazy and dirty and whatnot.... pick up and do you!
Old 07-14-2019, 10:50 PM   #53
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This place used to be a lot of fun when us guys were always picking on each other. We knew how to keep it light and jest. Now it seems like some people have left a grudge people kept quiet through private conversations online to making open microphone in the forums.
Old 07-14-2019, 11:11 PM   #54
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxiousram View Post
This place used to be a lot of fun when us guys were always picking on each other. We knew how to keep it light and jest. Now it seems like some people have left a grudge people kept quiet through private conversations online to making open microphone in the forums.
I was hesitant about coming back to the hobby. Mostly because of the immaturity and bs gossip behind the scenes. It's also been a GREAT tool to screen with.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:20 AM   #55
mszylee585
Your new addiction

User ID: 373557
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m not staying here. I’m moving and won’t be providing anymore anyways. Looking into another state actually!! Family comes first! So I don’t care what anyone says the truth is the truth and lies and false claims will always be not the truth. I’ve taken care of business and moving on. Has anyone seen the past owner/angel? Haha cuz if you all knew what crazy ass mess I’m cleaning up you wouldn’t be able to walk in my shoes anyway. Thank you to all I’ve met and had some fun with! Time to get a new hobby! I’m finally gonna finish my degree as I just got accepted into an bsn program! Good luck everyone!
Just enjoy the life you have!
Old 07-15-2019, 07:39 AM   #56
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

an yer ...plastic man ...justs gots accepted inta an arachnology ...program!

...bests of luck ta yas ans ...always keep yer head ta tha ...sky buts eight feet ons ...the ground
Old 07-15-2019, 10:49 AM   #57
Hard2Kill
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

The truth is the truth and lies and false claims will always be not the truth. Maybe philosophy is her real calling anyway.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:48 PM   #58
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Good luck Zylee. I hope life will be good to you.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:04 PM   #59
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can’t with this thread. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard a bs story about being in school or retiring I would be retired
Old 07-15-2019, 03:24 PM   #60
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
I can’t with this thread. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard a bs story about being in school or retiring I would be retired
Me either. One girl and so many bs posts that SCREAM bad habits.

I'm LeAvInG tHe HoBbY aNd ThE sTaTe!!!
Great see you in a few months.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women