Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #76
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Looking forward to all the tortilla encounter reports and their opinions on what a tortilla lady looks like, since once again there are no pics backing anything you say.
Just seems fishy... and in the hobby that’s never good.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #77
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

User ID: 425350
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink FOR PETES SAKE HUSH MY HATERS HUSH....LMFBO

DID YOU NOT GET THE NOTICE??? IT IS RACIST TO REFER ME TO LOOKING LIKE A TORTILLA LADY.....STOP THE MADNESS ALL YOU LOCOS... Let me help you out here is a link to all my tortilla encounters babe
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=425350

PM ME FOR A MEATY PISS FLAP XXXTRAVAGANZA!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants View Post
Looking forward to all the tortilla encounter reports and their opinions on what a tortilla lady looks like, since once again there are no pics backing anything you say.
this pic is from 2019

THE IS ONE IS BACK IN 2010 when I was “PHAT”

BACK IN ASPD DAYS WHEN I FIRST STARTED 2005
IMAGE REMOVED - B3

Old 04-05-2019, 06:19 PM   #78
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATINA MILF View Post
Shame shame shame on you dude I have two very good sweet providers PM me crying about how you hurt them in there sessions then go on Eccie bashing them as you did to me......
Are you saying that Providers have told you he has physically hurt them in a session?
Or just verbally?

you got a provider to get a ONE YEAR BAN on poor Italia... I can only imagine how financially devastating that was for her....And here your all proud of that????

ECCIE is all about protecting the RW identity of people here. Moreso the Hobbyist (Hey, it is plainly stated this is for the Hobbyist even though the acronym states *Information Exchange.*) So, if any of us breaks that rule here, accidentally or not, we have to own it.

Your sick dude do all of us a big favor & go get some trolling detox therapy & take your coke a cola buddy with you....Man oh man you belong in the same category as the crazy Marine....
I don't know who this "coke a cola person is you are referencing but you should RTM those posting.

Also, I wouldn't compare him to the Gayrine UNLESS it is proved he has physically harmed Providers like that douche bag has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez5417 View Post
If a provider changes their handle for safety reasons, I thought it was a rule you could not out that changed handle by stating their old handle in a thread.
Uh oh. You busting the OP?

For the record, i'm joking with you (I state that since I never got a response to the faux pas I made on a thread that you made a post directed at me.)
Old 04-06-2019, 01:58 AM   #79
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down DOUCHE TROLLS YOUR LOSERS!!

Yup sadly Precious_b two really good providers has written to me stating physical harm happened to them in a session with the douche troll. One of them was very pregnant.......Unfortunately when we go on here & inform others BCD & publicly. Our bad experiences somehow always backfires on us. We watched a well known good provider get a one year involuntary vacation do you get why we are all scared....We are scared to death on reporting these bad guys....So more & more providers get hurt by these creeps....it is so challenging to research on these bad guys....we are not all computer savvy

You have to wonder why?? Why does the douche troll continue to get privileges to not only hurt other providers BCD. But PUBLICLY hurt THERE BUSINESS with mean hard racist lies. It’s a obvious pattern when he stopped trolling her he started trolling me. Now he pathetically has my quotes in his sig line & details....just creepy

How does one break every rule in here & continue to exist is beyond my comprehension & many others feel the same way. Here are the rules: https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Look at what happened when Crazy Marine was around....he hurt so many of us until finally he was completely outed...Us as providers live in fear every moment we open the door to a total stranger. We have no idea what they really look like yet are given no choice but to provide our services so we don’t get bashed by the creep. Or worse be harmed or arrested cause he’s a undercover cop. Then to experience more fear when we come on this website. We have to endure a douche troll painting us out to be ugly ect ect....

This has been a big reason I have semi retired over the years changed my handle all because I would get no business being bashed over & over BCD & publicly for no reason at all I have never scammed anyone nor claimed I was someone I wasn’t ...never said I was a skinny provider I just don’t get it....seriously do we need to wait for more victims to come forward?? Isn’t two enough....geez

Maybe I’m being targeted because I am a strong ass woman that will defend my honor & the honor of other providers out here. I am guessing all the trolls can’t deal with not being believed.... ranting when good people come to our defense over & over telling them they are lieing. I have helped many providers start there own career in here...geez I even had a very prosperous agency. Yet instead of hating on the providers that scam somehow it’s ok to bully the good ones.

I know I have proven my point around here that I am highly adored & loved & yes very beautiful ....yet I am highly hated because I defend myself when I feel something is wrong ....it’s all fine with me when I am ready to see a client I have no problems getting one...I give an amazing massage & my other skills has men cumming back for more!! No matter what I look like my lovers pay me well I feel so blessed for who I am....God is so good & all we can do is pray for the haters they obviously are dealing with there own demons. Karma will hang them eventually....May God bless you trolls & may you learn how to be kind & respectful to others.

Coke a cola & Pepsi it’s all the same high fructose corn syrup is poison.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I don't know who this "coke a cola person is you are referencing but you should RTM those posting.

Also, I wouldn't compare him to the Gayrine UNLESS it is proved he has physically harmed Providers like that douche bag has done.

Uh oh. You busting the OP?

For the record, i'm joking with you (I state that since I never got a response to the faux pas I made on a thread that you made a post directed at me.)
Old 04-06-2019, 04:46 AM   #80
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

You’ve proven a point alright, not the one you think you have...
Old 04-06-2019, 05:05 AM   #81
BUNNY JOY
**YOUNG PETITE DD BEAUTY*

User ID: 491640
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face STOP DERAILING

This thread is about me so how about you be respectful and kind and stop derailing please. For someone with absolutely no reviews you sure have alot to gripe about. How about you schedule a appointment with a provider in College Station to keep you occupied.

Now to the rest of you I got my provider status let’s celebrate! Thank you Latina MILF you rock! If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be here so everyone needs to thank her! And stop being mean you trolls your gonna get in trouble!

Quote:
You’ve proven a point alright, not the one you think you have...
Old 04-06-2019, 05:08 AM   #82
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Ummm attention seeking provider, you are a guest in this world, being allowed to post ads, but in no way my boss.
Just because 3 providers decided to by pass ad posting guidelines doesn’t make a thread about you.
Egomaniac.

Just so you know... the thread is about a ranting provider throwing a hissy fit because some don’t prefer her looks.

Maybe it was supposed to be about you?

Hitched yourself to a real winner
Old 04-06-2019, 05:37 AM   #83
BUNNY JOY

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm attention seeking hobbiest now now simmer down you are sadly mistaken go to the beginning and read the title. Here let me help you.

I AM BACK IN SA ENJOYING MY HOT LIL MAMACITA BUNNY JOY WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU!!!

A thread introducing me into the community was derailed with racist rude comments. Instead of welcoming me into this community. A bunch of immature school children including yourself keep posting rudeness and harassment. Get a life nobody cares to read negativity. As I understand this website has rules we must abide by be respectful or there are consequences. You joined March 19, 2019 and you have over 215 lame rude comments. go do something productive ok!

You are a guest in this world as well make up your mind first you felt it was fishy she isn’t a real provider. As I see it I give a heck of a lot more for this community than you ever will. Unless you start putting your money on one of our dressers? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Rushed to your computer to go posting rudeness to a provider you don’t even know?
Old 04-06-2019, 05:53 AM   #84
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

There were no racist comments!
The provider put it in the very first paragraph, you know when it was supposed to introduce you, but really was just a vanity rant because she was so self involved over comments not even in this thread.
Try to pay attention to what is really going on, I know it’s hard, probably shiny objects around.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:04 AM   #85
BUNNY JOY

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You just can’t fix stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
SMH!

Obviously doesn't take much to bring out some haters, imo.

WALDT rulez.

And Lady Karma watches intently.

= = = =

That said, Tina looked darn good, and her new "side kick" will definitely make some lucky gentlemen purr.

Happy Hobbying!

The main moderator vouched that’ Tina looks damn good. Go hijack a different thread please. Tina won this war accept it and keep it moving!
Old 04-06-2019, 06:09 AM   #86
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

The main moderator of what a ghost town of a site?

For both your sakes you and ck, I hope that providers real name is posted somewhere on the site by her, because she doesn’t have a showcase, so it’s not in there.
Otherwise you both just posted her real name.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:28 AM   #87
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking OMG IM CRYING WITH LAUGHTER!

OMG seriously your like that fly you keep trying to swat off your food....lol.

Is it me or did you just insult CK1942? Dumb move dude!

My stage name is Tina as in Latina MILF......duhhhh no outing going on Mr. instigator.....What’s your problem now? I sent you enough pics to prove there’s nothing fishy as CK1942 stated LOOK DAMN GOOD!!! enough said!!! Now your gonna be ugly to my lil mamacita? Are you HFOOL and Tcoke a cola all the same troll??? it’s like the three stooges man!:

Please keep posting I can’t wait for a moderator to view this and send you some infractions!!!

Quote:

Who’s that name you just posted won a war?
Did you just out your friend on a hooker board?
Old 04-06-2019, 06:34 AM   #88
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

I haven’t insulted anyone, unlike yourself.
I haven’t deviated from the topic of the threAD, unlike yourself. What was the topic again?
The only one getting infractions would be you.
You keep saying your pictures prove you’re beautiful... you can tell thru the blur?
Your body wasn’t bad in 2005, of course you always have to be leery of providers that cover the belly.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:01 AM   #89
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down YOUR A RUDE HARASSING RACIST LIEING INSULTER!

Quote:

For both your sakes you and ck, I hope that providers real name is posted somewhere on the site by her, because she doesn’t have a showcase, so it’s not in there.
Otherwise you both just posted her real name.
YOU INSULTED A HIGHLY RESPECTED MODERATOR PUTTING DOWN HIS WEBSITE??

Quote:
There were no racist comments!
The provider put it in the very first paragraph, you know when it was supposed to introduce you, but really was just a vanity rant because she was so self involved over comments not even in this thread.
Try to pay attention to what is really going on, I know it’s hard, probably shiny objects around.
YOU INSULTED BUNNY JOY BY STATING SHE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION PROBABLY SHINY OBJECTS AROUND?

Quote:
Ummm attention seeking provider, you are a guest in this world, being allowed to post ads, but in no way my boss.
Just because 3 providers decided to by pass ad posting guidelines doesn’t make a thread about you.
Egomaniac.

Just so you know... the thread is about a ranting provider throwing a hissy fit because some don’t prefer her looks.

Maybe it was supposed to be about you?

Hitched yourself to a real winner
HERE YOU INSULTED A NEW HOT PROVIDER BY CALLING HER A ATTENTION SEEKING EGOMANIAC THEN WENT ON INSULTING ME AS NOT BEING A WINNER....

Quote:
HERE YOU ARE COMPLETELY RACIST REQUESTING TO SEE REVIEWS OF A TORTILLA LADY....EGGING ON HF DUMB ANALOGY OF ME...
Old 04-06-2019, 07:30 AM   #90
bigrich75
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

100/15
lol

no tengo la P en la frente 😂
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women