Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2017, 04:00 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Hobbyist Spot Light: DocHolyDay MOD Status, Title, Nick Names, Stalker, Shit Don't Stinck ThreAD Derailer

Hobbyist Spot Light: DocHolyDay MOD Status, Title, Nick Names, Stalker, Shit Don't Stinck ThreAD De-railer.

Seems like EVERY TIME I post and I post in many forums "OLD" Doc shows up wanting to get a little SL Sunshine on his unethical, short changing, forcing bare back, intimidation wantabe MOD ass!

Share your stories here...

How many nick names does Huckleberry have?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:02 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Let me start by posting a link to a Miss F ThreAD:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=docholyday
Old 11-24-2017, 08:47 AM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Ol' Marshall of ECCIE has been known to short a lady or ten. Just bein' a huckleberry, and all.

But there is the white knight doc, AKA Dic Honeywell https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1729459

"If'n yer a lady in distress & need'in a little boost to yer bizness, then give ol' Dic a call. He'll sure 'nough write you a perscription!"
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hobbyist Spot Light: DocHolyDay
It is heart-warming to see you turn your (endless) attention towards matters of public service.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:45 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
It is heart-warming to see you turn your (endless) attention towards matters of public service.
I do what I can...

Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Old 11-24-2017, 09:53 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

For those interested in Stalker Doc's posts here is the Las Vegas (SL New Home Town) ThreAD Hickory Dickory Doc thought he could de-rail.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2238503

I'll post the TWO questions I asked he refused to answer:

Okay Now Your Turn:

Why do you chase people around the board flexing your I use to be a mod for a few days and I know everything muscles? In short stalk people?

Why do you...

"-He badgers (not the same as asking) providers for bareback"

"-He shorts ladies on their fees. Or just simply pays what he feels a is fair."

"-He tells ladies that because he is a moderator, he has access to read information that others do not have access to. "
"Including personal life information that had been posted in public and then removed from public view. "

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=docholyday

I have seen and heard NOTHING leading me to believe anything has changed as I heard the same story from two other providers earlier this year.

Now ask yourself this Doc... who might Whispers be talking about in this threAD? Based on all the obvious ThreADS in Coed one might thicnk Mata huh? Or maybe its YOU!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2236632

Okay Doc now run along like you usually do and shut up. More importantly mind your own damn business and stop stalking members trying to get a little sunshine on your shitty reputation. Or "we" can open a COED ThreAD here, San Antonio & Austin and have a little chat about who you really are here!?
Old 11-24-2017, 12:36 PM   #7
be-kind_rewind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I personally know a provider here that he's asked for BBFS multiple times. I even have proof. Sharing that would violate a rule, so I can't post a pic of the conversation. Even offering fake reviews to boost business in exchange for freebies.
be-kind_rewind is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:48 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind View Post
I personally know a provider here that he's asked for BBFS multiple times. I even have proof. Sharing that would violate a rule, so I can't post a pic of the conversation. Even offering fake reviews to boost business in exchange for freebies.
ouch! That’s got hurt Doc!
Old 11-24-2017, 08:34 PM   #9
Carribean stud
BANNED

Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:14 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

How about KID CREOLE AND THE COCONUTS (Check Out The Hairy Arm Pits Of The Coconuts!)

Old 11-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #11
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
How about KID CREOLE AND THE COCONUTS (Check Out The Hairy Arm Pits Of The Coconuts!)

Video didn't play try removing the = sign, I have a been a member here for over three weeks so if there's anything you need help with don't hesitate to ask.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Sorry About That...

Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Old 11-24-2017, 10:40 PM   #13
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I do what I can...

Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Ahhh. Finally.
Let's see......
Gay Perry
Don'tHavTaPay.

We'll have to keep the list running. Sorta like the Don's list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind View Post
Than there could possibly be two Providers having this problem with him. I know of one who mentions such things about the BB. But that is hearsay if she doesn't come out here and say it. But i'd bet there has to be a Powder Room alert about it. He seems to have that much of a shitstorm about him to where it'll stick to him.

Nice to have a wheeie bit of a thread about everyones favourite big nose 4F mod.

He isn't talking about if he gives a royalty to the original Pussy Posse from years ago. How the fuck can he be a founding member?!?! Sounds just like a Provider who cut-n-paste the ad of another Provider.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:49 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Dic Honeywell
Dick Doc
Bare Back Docky
Doc Shifty
Laughing Doc
Stalker Doc
Hickory Dickory Doc
Doc Sucker
Gay Perry
Don’tHavTaPay

How funny this wasn't obvious to me... I've had "TWO" providers contact me saying that the reason he uses the "Marshall" title and goes around the site sharing insight about guidelines is that he is "STILL" playing the same old game with these new providers. It was also brought to my attention Dic Doc also uses the WHITE KNIGHT situation to his advantage. He contacts ladies saying bad things were said about them by certain hobbyists. Then promises to deal with that hobbyists. He then follows up say he got the negative posts removed and the provider OWES him. WOW who would have ever thought of such bull shit.

Now there might be some (Doc Don'tHavToPay) that will say... " Hey SL looking at your reviews and your history you seem to seek out many of these girls yourself!

Answer: Yes I do. I also have well over 70 show cases with my pictures in them. Use to be over a 100. NEVER excepted a discount for helping a provider. Have a BAD reputation for giving away: cell phones, cloths, gift bags, t-shirts, cars, trips, shopping sprees, lavish lunch and dinners & gift certificates. I've been a bad boy LOL

So from now on.... when I see DOC COCK FOR FREE posting or ACTING like a MOD I will post the following:

DOC you are NOT a MOD. You lost that position in short notice because of your unethical behavior and lying about what you can or can't do. You are NOT a MARSHALL or anyone of any authority. PLEASE stop taking advantage of young ladies who are new and don't know any better.

Ladies & TS'S we do have a PM hot line. It's called:

DOCHOLYDAY BARE BACK & BULLSHIT HOT LINE

Report all posts or pms so we can stay on top of the Docster so he won't hurt other ladies. Many who are suffering in silence.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:36 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women