Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #1
NC-17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Smile Review: (Costa Rica) All Nighter

Date: 11/02/19
Name: Alejandra
Contact Info: N/A met in person
URL / Website: -
General Area: Jaco Beach, CR
Activities: Drinks, Convo, Shower
DFK, BBBJ, Tit play, 69, BBFS, CG, K-9
Session Length: 6+hours
Fee: $300
Hair Length and Color: Long Jet black hair that was pulled up. After the shower, discovered it was shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: She is barely 5 foot tall. Petite with nice C Cups. Beautiful milky skin and a luxurious smile.
She was very personable, laid back, we enjoyed many a laugh with clothes on and off. She doesn't smoke cigs, she vaps.
The Rest of the Story: I’ve been traveling the world for leisure and business. This is one of 8 women that I had the pleasure of being with while in CR. This is Part two of my story. Here are the SPECS of the date.

Setup-
Shes completely independent, I met her at a local bar. She had heels on, for those who don't know most women in CR wearing heels are indicating they are working. The irony is most locals will wear flats, but with the right mouth piece they are willing to play sometimes without pay. Had a nice conversation at the bar, part my Spanish, part her English. Like all interactions I was specific about what I wanted but, not rude. We negotiated a price for the entire night and went off to my place.
Pros-
She’s a pleaser, she can really suck a dick. Easy going, lovely smile, straight up pro. She’s the real reason to pay for poon, saving your pennies for this type of fuck fest is always worth it. It was a chill night before, during and after we fucked. Total of three nutts with this one.
Experience-
After showering she got dressed in elegant lingerie; I was wearing my suit from work so we were both pleased with the ensemble. She was able to strip me down and started a nice deep, relaxing massage while kissing my neck, back ad cheeks. She reached around and stroked the capt until nice and hard, flipped me over for grade A BBBJ. Complete eye contact, spit, dirty talk, and the best part is she followed my commands for pleasure. Without releasing her lips she pivoted her tight body and hovered her pussy on my face. We 69’d until she had a genuine O. We started with RCG, then CG. Then I picked her up and jackhammer fucked her against the wall. Then K-9 on the desk next to the bed. More BBBJ, then K-9 on the bed. Once I was primed she pulled off the cover and stroked me to completion on her face, in her mouth and spat the load onto her tits. She used my dick as a brush that finished the baby batter glaze on her chest.
Round 2. DFK, MISH, CG, COT. We showered and I rubbed her body before getting a few more DFK’s in then heading out.
Cons-
I should’ve pulled her back with her friend who was just as hot, could've negotiated for less time for the same price. Wish I could upload these pics
Summary-
This is what the hobby is supposed to be about. Not getting robbed or dealing with ugly/fat/past their prime women who rush, this is quality gents. I hope all those who read this, make the decision to leave the matrix, remove themselves from the snares of ugly bitches using HYPERGAMY for money and enjoy the abundance that life presents us men.
Recommendation: Yes
NC-17 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Alejandra of Costa Rica

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women