Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Canada > Niagara Area > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Niagara
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Niagara Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2023, 12:46 PM   #1
Nick4996
Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Default Encounter: Ker St vacation

User ID: Nick4996
Date: 1/18/23
Name: Nancy
Phone: 416.844.2888
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Niagara Falls, ON
State: -
Address: Text for address
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: RoS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short off the shoulders, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A bit wider than the typical skinny asian gal. Has a but and natural B's. About 5'2"
Recommendation: Yes
Nick4996 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 03:24 PM   #2
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Nice report. Always had great times here at bargain rates compared to Upset.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 04:16 PM   #3
Ed61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 30

Is Nancy and Karen the same person?
Ed61 is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:17 PM   #4
Zollner
BANNED

Ker St uses a couple cell #s on Leolist and SS. Seldom is the girl in the ad the one you see but all are younger than the 50ish to 70ish ladies found in our Buff amps.
Use Sumosearch to search for them using 416.844.2888
Then text/call them for all the info.
Old 01-31-2023, 10:40 AM   #5
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Seldom is the girl in the ad the one you see but all are younger than the 50ish to 70ish ladies found in our Buff amps.
Zollner I know you are very high on this place but let's be honest. While you are correct they are younger it isn't by much. I understand pre covid you loved this place but it isn't pre covid anymore and this place wasn't much to write home about.

Western NY sucks. We agree. But this isn't a place I would recommend to specifically make the trip for. Especially when the agencies have some quality girls doing incalls.

For me this place would be the a last resort before saving the money and jerking off. Just my take but still love your enthusiasm about the GWN!!!
tbear4u77 is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 04:09 AM   #6
IamVictoryasSecret
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post
Zollner I know you are very high on this place but let's be honest. While you are correct they are younger it isn't by much. I understand pre covid you loved this place but it isn't pre covid anymore and this place wasn't much to write home about.

Western NY sucks. We agree. But this isn't a place I would recommend to specifically make the trip for. Especially when the agencies have some quality girls doing incalls.

For me this place would be the a last resort before saving the money and jerking off. Just my take but still love your enthusiasm about the GWN!!!
All I know about you and Z is your both good informative contributors and this is no disrespect to either of ya. Z is always specifically comparing Ker St to the 60ish yr old Buff area amps. Yes Jenn had to cut corners and the Ker girls have been downgraded. By Buff standards the age difference is alot.
Comparing Ker st to an agency incall or outcall is comparing an apple to a watermellon. Agreed that Ker is not truly an amp but it's still the Asian experience many crave. Not easy to find an Asian safe and reliable in Niagara and far from a dime a dozen at any agency.
IamVictoryasSecret is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 03:16 PM   #7
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret View Post
All I know about you and Z is your both good informative contributors and this is no disrespect to either of ya. Z is always specifically comparing Ker St to the 60ish yr old Buff area amps. Yes Jenn had to cut corners and the Ker girls have been downgraded. By Buff standards the age difference is alot.
Comparing Ker st to an agency incall or outcall is comparing an apple to a watermellon. Agreed that Ker is not truly an amp but it's still the Asian experience many crave. Not easy to find an Asian safe and reliable in Niagara and far from a dime a dozen at any agency.
I agree with that assessment. My only point is that just because it is the best option in town doesn't always make it a good option. That is just my opinion based on my one experience there.

Good, bad, or indifferent the more information we can all provide one another the better.
Old 02-02-2023, 07:25 AM   #8
stiffchicken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is this place clean? I want to do Z’s routine of fucking one then showering and fucking Jennifer when she walks in. At those rates you almost have to but I don’t want to shower in a moldy phone booth.
stiffchicken is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 11:59 PM   #9
Zollner
BANNED

Place is clean.
Pre-covid was a blast. Love the way MMS walks in asking how things went with your first girl after the shower, while trying to seduce you into taking another session while playing with your junk. Sometimes she even makes you an offer you can't refuse.....
Old 02-03-2023, 01:13 PM   #10
stiffchicken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Place is clean.
Pre-covid was a blast. Love the way MMS walks in asking how things went with your first girl after the shower, while trying to seduce you into taking another session while playing with your junk. Sometimes she even makes you an offer you can't refuse.....
Now THAT….. is good intel, thanks Zollner!
stiffchicken is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:15 PM   #11
Nick4996
Premium Access

Quote:
Place is clean.
very clean
Old 02-06-2023, 01:16 PM   #12
Nick4996
Premium Access

Quote:
I wish she was there when I was there. I suppose it was too close to Chinese New Year. I'll give it another go in April
Old 02-14-2023, 03:42 PM   #13
tbear4u77
Premium Access

FYI looks like Elite Companions has added a couple of Asian ladies to their rotation!
Old 03-02-2023, 09:54 AM   #14
Nick4996
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post

Both gals were young. My guess is Nancy was in her low to mid 20's and Jennifer was late 20's, early 30's. I don't know how young you want them :-)

The leolist posts for Ker St do indicate they do outcalls; no idea the fee or if you need to pick them up.

-Nick
Old 03-02-2023, 11:47 PM   #15
Zollner
BANNED

Nice.

Got that LL post?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women