Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Man faces charges for looking at wifes email

Man faces 5 years in prison for "snooping" in wifes emails suspecting he was having an affair (she was) Passwords are considered private unless freely given. He said he guessed it . Is it fair?
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
SouthernBorn
Lifetime Premium Access

Absolutely!!! Bastard got what he deserves. He can find a new wife in prison (or perhaps, he will become the wife).

Moral of the story: Keep your nose out of the business of others!!!

My opinion only; what does everyone one else think?
SouthernBorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
cockstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

damn then i have some ex's that should be doing 25 to life
cockstrong is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
FatBastard
BANNED

If I am not mistaken....the accused is husband #3. Wife was having an affair with husband #2, who was a convicted pedophile. He found out by looking into her email on a pc that was his and his internet service provider account, etc. He emailed husband #1 and he proceeded to get custody of his kids from wife as he did not want them around husband #2. Not that any of that matters, but I certainly understand the motivation of husband #3 and I am sure husband #1 was thankful. Now, is this "hacking"......well, some technical issues are in play. Stored password on computer, his computer, his internet account are all issues that complicate things. My estimation is no and I am particularily galled by the prosecutor who took it upon herself to prosecute this case. I mean, would society benefit by having this man behind bars for 5 years costing the taxpayers some $300k in addition to all of the prosecutorial time and the courts being tied up with this bs case? Does this also apply to telephone and text messages too? I don't think this is what society wants. And if I were on the jury, there is no way I would convict this guy.
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

My spouse and I have given our passwords freely to each other from the beginning....hell, now we both use the same password! I can't imagine not shareing everything with my SO....but then again, I am told that we have a unique realationship.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
I can't imagine not shareing everything with my SO....but then again, I am told that we have a unique realationship.
That may be the biggest understatement ever written on this board.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
If I am not mistaken....the accused is husband #3. Wife was having an affair with husband #2, who was a convicted pedophile. He found out by looking into her email on a pc that was his and his internet service provider account, etc. He emailed husband #1 and he proceeded to get custody of his kids from wife as he did not want them around husband #2. Not that any of that matters, but I certainly understand the motivation of husband #3 and I am sure husband #1 was thankful. Now, is this "hacking"......well, some technical issues are in play. Stored password on computer, his computer, his internet account are all issues that complicate things. My estimation is no and I am particularily galled by the prosecutor who took it upon herself to prosecute this case. I mean, would society benefit by having this man behind bars for 5 years costing the taxpayers some $300k in addition to all of the prosecutorial time and the courts being tied up with this bs case? Does this also apply to telephone and text messages too? I don't think this is what society wants. And if I were on the jury, there is no way I would convict this guy.
IMHO, you give up some rights of privacy with your spouse when you get married. Unless you're fabulously wealthy, you tend to share the same bathroom, the same bedroom, the same closet, the same kitchen, the same house/apartment.

I believe the expectation of privacy with a spouse is markedly less than with anyone else, which is why the "marital privilege" exists. The mere fact that husband 3 "guessed" the username/password to get into her email account should NOT subject him to criminal liability.

Hacking a stranger's computer is one thing. Hacking your spouse's (or your kids') is quite another. And it's not like all of us haven't been warned. It is drilled into use that we have NO expectation of privacy when using a work/school computer.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #8
Niki Filly
Account Disabled

User ID: 43316

Wow. Hero is doing time. :-(
There is a special place in hell for people that hurt children.
Niki Filly is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
Carpet_Muncher101
Registered Member

I think this is a bad situation lol for him they are married so I would think it would be alright to look in her email. Plus how can they prove it I think this case could have gotton dimissed..
Carpet_Muncher101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its filed under a law that is used for identity theft & trade secrets laws. I just dont see how it can stand up in court & I would think would surely be dismissed. He goes to trail in Feb on felony computer misuse charges.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

She actually filed charges? What a bitch!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep , technology entering a whole new world of things. Dont get mad, take them to court LOL
I think its crazy tho..
Old 01-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #13
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Most married people share everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Man faces 5 years in prison for "snooping" in wifes emails suspecting he was having an affair (she was) Passwords are considered private unless freely given. He said he guessed it . Is it fair?
If the couple was using the same computer then the wife may have snooped through his things as well.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #14
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
It would be up to the prosecutor to prove he "hacked" the password.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #15
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
It would be up to the prosecutor to prove he "hacked" the password.
It was a laptop they shared orignially purchased for her by him, the gmail account was left on the homepage with the password laying next to the laptop in an open notebook.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women