Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Strip Club - Austin
Encounters - Strip Club - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
jollyman512
Registered Member

Encounters: 8
Default Closing off Perfect 10

I was disappointed to see that the managers at P10 have curtained off the couch area behind the main bar as a 'cabana' section for $50 per 30 minutes. Much less motivation to go there for me now.....
jollyman512 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
hellonurse2006
Registered Member

Yes I saw that the other night. It sucks. The last free couch that isn't a weird, super-uncomfortable place to get a dance. I love P10 but management is fucking up a good thing. The girls (who are looking great these days) say it's dead in there all the time so I don't know why management wants to make the atmosphere less conducive to getting dances. I hate the new "pit." I'll recommend P10 over Palazio because I felt like it just caters to rich idiots. But now I don't like how P10 is really trying to milk the customers like this. Why mess with a winning formula?!
hellonurse2006 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:10 PM   #3
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Strip club "managers" are an interesting breed.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #4
noattachment
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Yellow rose or sugars? Which club has he hottest dancers?
noattachment is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:50 PM   #5
Postal_BMW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by noattachment View Post
Yellow rose or sugars? Which club has he hottest dancers?
I would give P10n a slight advantage over Yellow Rose
Postal_BMW is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:03 PM   #6
strix
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal_BMW View Post
I would give P10n a slight advantage over Yellow Rose

Really depends on the night and your tastes. The first two times i was at YR it blew away P10 completely but then the next time I was at YR I thought I was in the wrong place by mistake.
strix is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:07 AM   #7
Bigbigbear3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I went to P10 for the first time in about two years the other day....was very disappointed. Curtained off, charging for the booths, etc. totally agree. I doubt I’ll go back. I had three different dancers and all of them were very uppity- GPS. Too bad though, two of them were pretty hot.
Bigbigbear3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:36 PM   #8
irishlad
Valued Poster

Yeah but Yellow Rose is far worse than P10 on the "gouge the customer" routine. Quite a while ago they made most of the club, and anywhere worth getting a lap dance paid VIP. Even when they don't enforce it girls are holding out for $25/dances routinely "In VIP".

P10 is way ahead of the Rose just for having the pit...and regular seating that backs up to walls and some decent dark corners.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:27 AM   #9
strix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
Yeah but Yellow Rose is far worse than P10 on the "gouge the customer" routine. Quite a while ago they made most of the club, and anywhere worth getting a lap dance paid VIP. Even when they don't enforce it girls are holding out for $25/dances routinely "In VIP".

Completely agree on this. Same with palazzio. The locations for dances are terrible.
strix is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:18 PM   #10
Shade Tree
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Here’s my two cents. I actually think the Rose is one of the better set ups to get dances. I can usually get dances in VIP without having to pay anything other than 20/dance. And you can get a “cabana” for 75-100 depending on the day and time. The cabana action there is consistently good. However, lately, I have seen almost zero good looking women in the Rose. They go thru floods and droughts, but brother it is dry right now.

Don’t even get me started about Palazzio. Their sticker price is 195 for a table in VIP and 595 for a booth. It’s negotiable at times but still. And usually way less action than in a cabana in the Rose. A Palazzio chick the other night wanted 100 for 3 regular dances on the floor. Major GPS.
Shade Tree is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #11
Texanlol
Registered Member

P10 says 100 for cabanas for 1/2 hour but you can bargain on their prices and times. They will do an hour for 100. I agree quality is way down across the board at clubs around here. Palozzio is a rip off. A dancer charged me 40 a dance the other day. I was like really well that guarantees are only getting one dance. When I entered the place they immediately let me back to the cabana and said that will be x dollars. I was like you are kidding me I didn’t want to cabana.
Texanlol is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:56 PM   #12
dbltap
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Fri & Sat nights are "Market Price" at P10. It's hard to get a free seat on those nights. Thursdays are a little better. But they can pretty much name their price on the weekend nights.

Now, M-T-W nights things are a LOT looser. The girls are bored with the lack of customers. You can normally negotiate a decent deal for VIP tables and cabanas. YMMV depending on your attitude and who you tip. I've been going for years and have never had a girl upcharge me for dances in VIP. But I will warn you to count your dances. Many have been known to lose count and estimate higher. Also in VIP, watch out for the girls that do a couple of dances and leave to go potty. Some will come back with a friend and both may start dancing doubles without asking.

ALWAYS ask your server for an itemized bill if you run a tab. Most of them are top notch and would never pad a tab. But there are a few...
dbltap is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 11:00 AM   #13
trichonella
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I was there for the first time a couple nights ago. There seemed to be endless "restricted" areas. VIP section, Cabana section, balcony section. That said there were quite a few tables available, not too hard to find one, and the waitresses will help. Low mileage though.
trichonella is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:07 AM   #14
strix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichonella View Post
I was there for the first time a couple nights ago. There seemed to be endless "restricted" areas. VIP section, Cabana section, balcony section. That said there were quite a few tables available, not too hard to find one, and the waitresses will help. Low mileage though.

If you are referring to saturday night that was a special night and they had cordoned off areas etc. Probably not a great first night experience for you as things were a little more hectic than usual.

That said as for this part of your comment "Low mileage though". Your doing it wrong! Seriously. You picked the wrong girls or didn't clear things up before hand. The low mileage girls are pretty obvious. Had three of them approach saturday and shooed them off quickly. I would say p10 is the most mileage i've seen in ATX out of all the places i've been by quite a bit. The right waitress here can also help you have a great time as well as making yourself known to the managers.
strix is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:26 AM   #15
hellonurse2006
Registered Member

I was there recently and the situation is now much worse than it was a few weeks ago. There is no longer any decent free place to get a dance. Been a loyal customer since 2012, and a I super-bummed at this cash grab by management. The girls are bummed, the best girls don't seem to be around, and the good vibe I love seems to have been crushed.
hellonurse2006 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women