Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60130
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40367
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default DINNER DATE DRIVER ETTIQUETTE/ WHO SHOULD DRIVE?

Just curious how most ladies feel about and navigate the dinner date after meeting initially in the hotel on a first time date.

Most times I have chose to do a dinner date before BCD activities, I would much prefer to drive just for my own piece of mind. I feel that this places me in a position where Im less likely to be taken advantage of, I know that I wont be riding dirty to no degree (no drinking or drugs), I can track whether Im being followed, and money will not exchanged hands until we are back at the hotel.......although it is always clearly visible. Since I book overnight I even take the liberty of using a rental car and not my own so license plate info isnt collected at my outcall.

I have never rode passenger while a provider drives. I also have never had a lady say or offer verbally that she would prefer to drive her own car. Her screening was usually good enough where she felt those would have been overkill, and a waste of gas. I think in some regard her wanting to drive is because she is overly cautious, or she is up to no good to powder her nose (creative cash and dash)........

So Im curious about providers thoughts on this. Are you usually submissive or do you feel vulnerable and prefer the client drive, or do you prefer to control your own destiny so to speak and use your own car. Or is it moreso dependent on other factors.......like your screening, how big he is, famaliarity of the city, etc.....
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

My suggestion is if you are going to do dinner with a provider and then BCD, pick a hotel that has a restaurant or pick a hotel that is within easy walking distance of a restaurant. Then nobody has to worry about who is driving.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

If your meeting for dinner before BCD fun, one thing you could do is both drive to the restaurant in your own cars, have dinner and then both drive back to the hotel. That way you don't have to worry about whos going to drive who. Your both in your own cars. If your really worried about cash and dash, then I would make it clear that no money will be exchanged until your back at the hotel.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Everybody is putting way too much thought into all of this...just agree on who will drive and if your a man decide for her...just tell her I'll pick u up at a certain time or I'll meet you there....it's always worked for me...I guess I'm just not that paranoid.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

WTF??? Providers eat?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do a lot of dinner dates in most cases the gent and I have dinner in the hotel the gent is staying at.
A couple of times the restaurant was across the street in a different hotel so a short walk was the best option.In the rare instance where I am meeting a gent for the first time and we are having dinner in a hotel he is not staying at he will drive and I will follow him.Or we will take a cab.
With return friends I have no issue with driving and I have rode with a gent before but these are not for first time meetings.

I don't think by a provider saying she is not comfortable riding with a gent who she just met she rather drive herself means she is a cash and dash.I would think any gent would do his due diligence on who he is going to see so running off the cash should not be a concern.
Just my .02
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Another thing, if your staying at a hotel that does not have room service, or anything within walking distance, you can always order in. Many establishments will deliver to hotels. Usually hotels have menus right in the room of these places that will deliver. It might not be the most upscale or romantic approach, but it's still cozy and convenient. I've done this many times and it works out great.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I don't understand the problem. I always drive and have never had a problem except one time with Dallas. I was so busy playing with her that I drove by the restaurant and had to go around the block.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #9
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I don't understand the problem. I always drive and have never had a problem except one time with Dallas. I was so busy playing with her that I drove by the restaurant and had to go around the block.
Sounds to me like you really satiated her appeTITe
Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana M. View Post
If your meeting for dinner before BCD fun, one thing you could do is both drive to the restaurant in your own cars, have dinner and then both drive back to the hotel. That way you don't have to worry about whos going to drive who. Your both in your own cars. If your really worried about cash and dash, then I would make it clear that no money will be exchanged until your back at the hotel.
For me my dinner date preference or oppourtunity for it doesnt start until I see what she looks like, how she is dressed, and her mannerisms when she arrives. Unless she was very personable during screening process I wont exactly plan to have one unless I communicate with her somewhat extensively via one phonecall beforehand to find similar interest. I mostly do overnights, and I consider a dimner date as gratuity......or if she is damn good BCD I may be enamored and awe inspired enough to ask her to dinner to discover more.........I can also determine if she isnt my perferred dimmer date type and I would rather keep her best talents and attributes in the bedroom.

I think the only issue in your scenario that could present a problem for a lady is if she doesnt get paid in full on arrival to the restuarant. The issues usually for me is the overnight rate is usually steep and I dont feel totally comfortable exchanging the donation until BCD activities have taken place although its clearly visible at all times, and for most ladies that has not been a problem. In the hotel I usually keep it fanned out on the nightstand and she can witness ocularly when that everything is legit. Meeting somewhere for dimner first wont afford her that oppurtinity with me......Im not passing her an envelope and its tacky and kills the mood to pay then. She could just as easily drive away or make up some story why she has to leave immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana M. View Post
Another thing, if your staying at a hotel that does not have room service, or anything within walking distance, you can always order in. Many establishments will deliver to hotels.
The problem is most of those places are limited to pizza joints and chinese depending on the city your in and the time I book. Hard for a provider to maintain a somewhat upscale decorum when shes scraping pizza cheese off her chin. An unless the hotel incall is very upscale the seating is not as intimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I don't understand the problem. I always drive and have never had a problem........
Its been the same for me. That why I was curious if this is how it mostly transpires via outcall. For me its been a constant.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #11
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have the perfect solution, at least for those of us who have outcalls come to our homes. COOK THE PROVIDER DINNER YOURSELF. I've been toying with this idea for a little while, and I've reached the point where I think I'm going to propose it to a couple girls who I've already seen. I'll have her tell me what she likes, or if she's one of those folks that'll eat just about anything (pun firmly intended) I'll make something that I do very, very well. An intimate dinner at home, with appropriate music in the background and conversation we could never have in a public restaurant, would be the perfect precursor to BCD, which can take place any time we want, rather than deciding that you're both ready, then having to wait for the check, get in your cars, and drive to wherever; seems like that would be a mood killer for me. So forget about who drives where; I'll have her come to me, and I'll cook for her. Then later, we'll both get cookin'
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #12
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

He drives.
If he's driving a Benz....I'm reaching for the keys!
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #13
mentcondition
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Go an a date with a civilian, then if u dnt get laid hit up a provider with an incall!
Problem solved
mentcondition is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love for a client to cook for me.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago K9 View Post
COOK THE PROVIDER DINNER YOURSELF.
The only issue I see with this one is thats its a tad unsafe. When we you go out for dinmer the food is served by a neutral party, and the chances of malice (roofies, poison, tranquilers, etc) are less likely to occur. Most providers I saw wouldnt even reach for anything that was unsealed before they arrive....bit unless shes really trusting of you as a client this maybe a stretch.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women