Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47472
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35246
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #46
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
I guess you're referring to the 50's. In this century however I suspect you won't find too many Afro Americans lining up to mow the white man's lawn regardless of income status.

That does bring up an interesting question. Which current legal minority group do you believe will be happy to take these jobs?
When I was 11 I mowed half the lawns on my block. So did every other kid in America. My grandmother wouldn't let me mow her lawn because she had an old black man who looked like Miles Davis who she paid to do all her landscaping.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:25 PM   #47
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
I guess you're referring to the 50's. In this century however I suspect you won't find too many Afro Americans lining up to mow the white man's lawn regardless of income status.

That does bring up an interesting question. Which current legal minority group do you believe will be happy to take these jobs?
As late as the 1980s the INS, which doesn't exist anymore, would slap any employer found hiring illegals. All this bs with these illiterate peasants came about when the Clintons and the New Democrats and their Republican friends starting ruining what was left of this country.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:01 PM   #48
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
If you're born in America and are having to compete with illegal peons & "surfs" for jobs then that says a lot more about how dumb and worthless YOU are. Not the politicians in Washington, not the illegals, not the contractors hiring them, but YOU!! And by the way you mean Serfs not "Surfs" smart one.
"dumb and worthless?"

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I was brought up to believe that no one is "worthless" as long as they work hard and live a peaceful life without harming others.

But I'm still glad to see social Darwinism is alive on the boards of a hooker review site! So when you were a youth did you used to visit the aged Ayn Rand when she was using her walker and lick her smelly vagina?
Old 09-29-2016, 05:08 PM   #49
pussycat
Valued Poster

Trump is surging back in the polls because of Hilary's bullshit. People have had enough of her shit. Her attacks today are about a beauty queen from 1996 Trump called fat or a handful of contractors from the 1970s he couldn't afford to pay.... She's full of bullshit and people are fed up with her. Did you hear her say when she becomes President she's going to use Federal money to re-train all the police in America so they won't have unconscious racism anymore? LOL
Old 09-29-2016, 05:37 PM   #50
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

yeah, he's gonna be huuuuuuuggggggeeee!!! indeed.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:14 PM   #51
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

The issue with good old whitey is that he is lazy. The reasons the latins get all the work is BC they will bust ass all day without bitching about money, breaks, ins, their home life.. For gods sake they do a better job and are way more dependable. I say this BC I own a company that hires permitted aliens.. U can talk shit alday but there is just no question. I would hire Jose before mike all day.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 07:58 AM   #52
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, sugar, as you said you hire permitted aliens. Trump is talking about - illegal's- like no documents at all - type of illegals. No problem with legals or permitted aliens.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 10:59 AM   #53
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Are you really saying Trump does not hire illegal,undocumented workers?
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #54
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Doesn't matter who Trump hires. Legal or illegal the dipshit stiffs everyone who does work for him....
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:39 PM   #55
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Exactly
I'd have more money ,too, if I didn't pay my taxes,my bills or my employees.
He's actually been sued by the same lawyers who he hired to defend him in an unpaid-bill lawsuit.
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 01:50 PM   #56
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

I want to believe he can still win. I think he will make too many unforced errors, in an election where the GOP candidate would have to be near-perfect to have a shot to win.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #57
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I believe that he is going to win. Trump predicted it. He said that the American People were stupid. As long as he doesn’t start a Nuclear War or attempt to make himself a dictatorship. I will wait him out and hope the next election has two candidates that I can decide between.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:33 PM   #58
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
The issue with good old whitey is that he is lazy. The reasons the latins get all the work is BC they will bust ass all day without bitching about money, breaks, ins, their home life.. For gods sake they do a better job and are way more dependable. I say this BC I own a company that hires permitted aliens.. U can talk shit alday but there is just no question. I would hire Jose before mike all day.
I beg to differ. I've hired illegals for construction work and they are terrible. Their skills are bad and they are lazy and you have to push them and watch them constantly. Their skills as landscapers are just as bad. They always trim way way too much off everything and can't even trim a hedge without having it way lower on one side than the other. They are illiterate peasants from villages and are capable to nothing except washing dishes and digging ditches. They are mules and not tradesmen. Now there are a few exceptions, and those usually become skilled plumbers or electricians and open up their own businesses. But the common labourers are worthless.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:47 PM   #59
pussycat
Valued Poster

Trump has a lot of obvious faults. There's no doubt about it. But everyone has similar faults or worse. Everyone running for office has aweful records and problems with past events. You can see Trumps because he's never made any efforts to conceal them. Look at Hilary and her husband for example. All they've done is cover up the most horrendous acts their entire careers. Hilary's private server was hacked by foreign governments who are in possession of our most private information which we can no longer access because she erased it all when she got caught. Then she blamed Colin Powell for what she did LOL. She denied US personnel assistance at Benghazi and then lied about what happened. She tries to smear Trump because he insulted Miss Universe in 1996 when she's attacked every woman speaking out on her husbands sexual assaults and antics. She's as ugly as they come. In the end with all of Trump's flaws he will be the next President because most people just can't see Hilary as the President of the United States. She's angry, arrogant, ugly, baggy, saggy and old. Her performance in the debates is being heralded by the media as a success. Really? Is that what the polls showed? I don't think so. She was cocky and arrogant, calling Trump "Donald" over and over again and seeking to ridicule him. It didn't work. She only made herself appear small and petty. She had a chance to take a high road and appear Presidential in content if not in presence but she blew it.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:23 PM   #60
catlover25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Trump has a lot of obvious faults. There's no doubt about it. But everyone has similar faults or worse. Everyone running for office has aweful records and problems with past events. You can see Trumps because he's never made any efforts to conceal them.
Yeah because he came out clean with his tax records from the start.

~Billion dollar tax write off in 95. Smh... Though it was perfectly legal, having laws that can support that kind of loss has got to stop. He should not have been able to continue to live his lifestyle given he pays no taxes, stiffs contractors, and that hair cut.

This guy pays to keep his secrets closed off. He's no better than Hillary.

Change will never (rarely, really) come from the top -> down. But from the bottom -> top.

The more he keeps talking, the more he's putting Hillary in the office.

Hillary is status quo, though thanks to YUUUGE supports from another front, they've pushed her more left and more progressive. We have more widespread, transparent information now than we did in the past. So yeah, she's fucking corrupt as the next politician. We just didn't know their secrets till after they became president.

Not to mention his speeches...WTF? No wonder why he didn't stick his 100-200 million in an index fund and bank on it. He's a fucking rich idiot with a ego complex.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, and I'm definitely not a Drumpf supporter. Gary supports TPP so he's out. I haven't done my HW on Stein, but 3rd party this late in the game? Yeah, not happening.

My moneys on Hillary. Hopefully, for only 4 years.
catlover25 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women