Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
AlyssaAllureXXX
Your truly Alyssa Allure

User ID: 431486
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have a question?

so I thought that has providers are supposed to stick together and help each other out to make sure that we are all staying safe .. so here's my question and concern also I had text a provider to ask for a reference and now she is saying that in order to get references I would have to cash app her!! When did this become a thing ladies?? I have talked to a couple of ladies that I know personally and they said that this is not professional and this is not what we do. What is y'all option?
AlyssaAllureXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:14 PM   #2
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

BS,
And, let the guy that provided her name as a reference of the situation.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #3
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alyssa,
I tried to be civil with you but now you are just being messy. I have referenced many ladies clients for FREE. Please; tell the whole story before you try to defame my reputation like you threatened me through text messages earlier.
I had clients tell me they have seen you but, you get upset being listed as a refrence because "they're giving someone else buisness". Jealousy is ugly and it's now very blatant you are jealous.
I give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt so I tried contacting you 10 days ago only to be ignored by you! You say you never got the text & sent screenshots but texts can be deleted!
Until today when you contacted me expecting a refrence from me. Sorry but why should I?
A client does not "belong" to any provider (unless hes into that ��).
So yes, if you really need me to refrence you, pay me. This is not a one way street.
Because I refused to refrence you, you told me you would tell all your clients not to see me. So go ahead, do as you wish. But make sure you tell the whole story!
I am ALWAYS looking out for the next lady but not with an attitude like yours.
I am not "trying to get money out of you" I am establishing a fucking boundry. And if that makes me look like a bitch, so be it.
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #4
Kelis_Monet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 263851
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is BS! Since SESTA/FOSTA ladies most are desperately doing anything to make a dollar. No one sticks together anymore. Anytime a lady contacts me for anything I am always open to helping if I can. Definitely let the gentleman know, who is trying to get the reference from her, what she is doing. See if he will be willing to be screened another way.

Good luck
Kelis_Monet is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
Kelis_Monet
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Forgive me for my post earlier. I did not know the whole story before scrolling down to see other comments. If my opinion matters any, instead of asking for her to send you cash for a reference, just don't give it to her and let her know why. I have been in the same boat with ladies constantly asking for references, but do not want to do the same in return. The times I have communicated with you, you have been nothing but sweet. Don't allow someone to take that from you.

Furthermore, this could have been handled a little better than having a public dispute about it. It's not good for the fellas to see or get involved in matters such as this.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:53 AM   #6
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Kelis. If you ever need me for a ref, you have my info. <3
Old 06-16-2019, 11:55 AM   #7
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelis_Monet View Post
Furthermore, this could have been handled a little better than having a public dispute about it. It's not good for the fellas to see or get involved in matters such as this.
Yes, I couldn't agree more. But, if someone tries to defame me or spread lies I WILL stick up for myself publicly or in private.
Old 06-16-2019, 12:15 PM   #8
Kelis_Monet
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And you have mine beautiful for anything! xoxoxo
Old 06-16-2019, 02:37 PM   #9
Schoolofrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Schoolofrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:23 PM   #10
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Popcorn
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 05:33 AM   #11
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies ladies! As a vet I’m going to put my 2 cents in ... the entire foundation of this hobby’s success is safety. How can anyone be safe without checking references? Without ladies who are willing to provide verification (yes for free lol), there would be no use for this site or P411. The whole point is to be safe and have fun! Please let’s work together so we can all prosper! Good vibes to everyone!!!
Xoxo -G
giabella is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:12 AM   #12
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabella View Post
Ladies ladies! As a vet I’m going to put my 2 cents in ... the entire foundation of this hobby’s success is safety. How can anyone be safe without checking references? Without ladies who are willing to provide verification (yes for free lol), there would be no use for this site or P411. The whole point is to be safe and have fun! Please let’s work together so we can all prosper! Good vibes to everyone!!!
Xoxo -G
Couldn't of said it better myself! I've been in this hobby on & off **staff edit** RS this month. We need to stick together especially with the FOSTA laws and how many serial killers are out here. The last thing I want is to see another SW dead or assaulted. My inbox is always open for refs, ladies! FOR FREE. Hope everyone has a blessed week!
Old 06-17-2019, 01:17 PM   #13
Schoolofrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Schoolofrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #14
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabella View Post
Xoxo -G
Your always so good with replying to references!!!
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:28 AM   #15
AlyssaAllureXXX
Your truly Alyssa Allure

User ID: 431486
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did not tag you in this for a reason I was asking the other ladies opinions I'm not being rude in any kind of way but you're trying to get money out of me for no reason I did not ignore you I never did see the message you want to take it upon yourself to think otherwise. Again this is a site that I can ask questions from other providers nobody was attacking you please calm down girl
AlyssaAllureXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women