Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2019, 07:45 PM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I take it you mean Stephy and the LSM...
Why is the media stumbling all over themselves about foreign power dirt...anything ring a bell...FISA...Hummmmm...OH I forget LIBS have their own rules...depends on who's ox is being gored!! Can you tell us what was the FISA warrant was all about...in your best SPIN!!

The narrative that the steel dossier is what started and provided justification for the FISA warrants is a being pushed by the right wing media in an attempt to change the story.

Factcheck.org has a good article on it.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/02/tr...mocratic-memo/

Here is another good link to the Russian probe timeline.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russ...ry?id=57427441

But that has nothing to do with my opinions on Trump. He's not very bright, a bully, and has limited understanding on economics, foreign policy, or the rule of law. It's also my opinion that he's a dangerous megalomaniac,

Here are some of the symptoms of megalomania,
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration.
5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
6. Is inter-personally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

I think that accurately describes Donald Trump.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:54 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The narrative that the steel dossier is what started and provided justification for the FISA warrants is a being pushed by the right wing media in an attempt to change the story.

Factcheck.org has a good article on it.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/02/tr...mocratic-memo/

Here is another good link to the Russian probe timeline.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russ...ry?id=57427441

But that has nothing to do with my opinions on Trump. He's not very bright, a bully, and has limited understanding on economics, foreign policy, or the rule of law. It's also my opinion that he's a dangerous megalomaniac,

Here are some of the symptoms of megalomania,
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration.
5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
6. Is inter-personally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

I think that accurately describes Donald Trump.
The bullshit Factcheck article is over a year old and does not reflect substantive revelations about the timeline that have subsequently come to light. First and foremost, not a single, solitary FISA warrant was approved without hildebeest's bought and paid for, foreign-sourced, Putin disinformation package, meaning whatever the fuck that Team Comey had before hildebeest's dossier it wasn't substantive enough to convince the FISC to issue a warrant.

The ABC article fucking fails to fill in certain KEY details regarding Flynn:

Quote:
  • Before Flynn made his infamous December 2015 trip to Moscow — as a retired general and then-adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign — he alerted his former employer, the DIA.
  • He then attended a “defensive” or “protective” briefing before he ever sat alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Russia Today (RT) dinner, or before he talked with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
  • The briefing educated and sensitized Flynn to possible efforts by his Russian host to compromise the former high-ranking defense official and prepared him for conversations in which he could potentially extract intelligence for U.S. agencies such as the DIA.
  • When Flynn returned from Moscow, he spent time briefing intelligence officials on what he learned during the Moscow contacts. Between two and nine intelligence officials attended the various meetings with Flynn about the RT event, and the information was moderately useful, about what one would expect from a public event, according to my sources.

(The Hill)
ABC also failed to mention that it was Joseph Mifsud who spoon fed Papadopoulos the notion that the Russians had "dirt" on hildebeest and also didn't mention Mifsud's ties to hildebeest's State Department.

Hence, anybody who claims hildebeest's dossier wasn't the foundation of the investigation is talking out their ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:16 PM   #18
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The bullshit Factcheck article is over a year old and does not reflect substantive revelations about the timeline that have subsequently come to light. First and foremost, not a single, solitary FISA warrant was approved without hildebeest's bought and paid for, foreign-sourced, Putin disinformation package, meaning whatever the fuck that Team Comey had before hildebeest's dossier it wasn't substantive enough to convince the FISC to issue a warrant.

Hence, anybody who claims hildebeest's dossier wasn't the foundation of the investigation is talking out their ass.

1: the Steele Dossier was first funded by The Washington Free Beacon.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/free-b...ssier-research

2: Here's an updated factcheck article Posted on March 27, 2019.
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/

3: Here's an updated timeline for you to consider.
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/ti...investigation/

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand. Trump is a slimy little prick and absolutely bad for our country.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:27 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
1: the Steele Dossier was first funded by The Washington Free Beacon.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/free-b...ssier-research LIB-RETARD LIE! Steele was hired AFTER the Free Beacon disengaged from Fusion GPS.

2: Here's an updated factcheck article Posted on March 27, 2019.
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/do...d-all-of-this/ Factcheck is still lying. Same omissions of fact: no FISA warrant was ever secured without hildebeest's Russia sourced dossier.

3: Here's an updated timeline for you to consider.
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/ti...investigation/Factcheck is still lying. Same omissions of fact.

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand. Trump is a slimy little prick and absolutely bad for our country. I'm not the one with my head in the sand. The articles you cited as "proof" of anything is proof that you are the one with sand packed in your ears.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:00 AM   #20
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Most entertaining President EVER!

They take the bait every fucking time!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:22 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
When was Comey part of "the right wing media"?

Or are you all turning on Comey again?

The fake bullshit in the dossier was presented as "evidence" to obtain the FISA warrant and presenting fake/false information to obtain a search warrant is reprehensible and a crime of perjury, along with falsification of government documents, et al. In true FED style the upcoming indictments will be multiple counts surrounding the factual events.

Go back and review the hysteria created by the "dossier" in YOUR MEDIA as the "doom of Trump" .... about the same hysteria as the "upcoming "Mueller Report" .... and just about anything negative about Trump, whether true or not!

None of it has worked and when it's been discovered to be bullshit, like the "dossier," then YOU ALL start your bullshit of dismissing the significance of it.....just like you're doing now! Barr will get to the bottom of the "dossier" along with all this other tripe YOU ALL drag up and tout as the "end all" of Trump ..... if convictions are sought and obtained with some "example setting" time, then those who live by the sword can die by it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:26 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Funny part is Hildebeest and the dnc paid for the steelie dossier so big T is playing with them again,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:48 AM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Norway:

Beto wears a rug and his teeth are fake.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #24
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When was Comey part of "the right wing media"?

Or are you all turning on Comey again?

The fake bullshit in the dossier was presented as "evidence" to obtain the FISA warrant and presenting fake/false information to obtain a search warrant is reprehensible and a crime of perjury, along with falsification of government documents, et al. In true FED style the upcoming indictments will be multiple counts surrounding the factual events.

Go back and review the hysteria created by the "dossier" in YOUR MEDIA as the "doom of Trump" .... about the same hysteria as the "upcoming "Mueller Report" .... and just about anything negative about Trump, whether true or not!

None of it has worked and when it's been discovered to be bullshit, like the "dossier," then YOU ALL start your bullshit of dismissing the significance of it.....just like you're doing now! Barr will get to the bottom of the "dossier" along with all this other tripe YOU ALL drag up and tout as the "end all" of Trump ..... if convictions are sought and obtained with some "example setting" time, then those who live by the sword can die by it.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:42 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:16 AM   #26
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:33 AM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

don't necessarily agree with south park's take on the trump relationship.

abusive? no... I think not.

besides, idiot paul ryan is not in congress anymore.

oh btw, any follow up on south park?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:24 AM   #28
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Most entertaining President EVER!

They take the bait every fucking time!
And Sam Donaldson got punked by President Reagan alot...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRUbwnkEPqc

At Presidents Reagan's first SOTU almost 40 yrs. ago...he got the take on the press spot on!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPbF99h2Hg
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women