Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2019, 11:17 AM   #61
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
read the PDF, just the last 2 chapters. that book was written in 1999.

the link you posted is an earlier book published in 1990.

that stuff is mind blowing.
I agree, snopes says it's BS so it must be true.

acknowledgement VIII

Quote:
Finally, I want to thank Ellen Levenseller and Terri Lukach for their painstaking assistance in reviewing and editing the manuscript, and James Whelan and WW. 'Chip' Wood for their many thoughtful suggestions and help in developing the final manuscript of the original edition [1990]. The Second Edition [1999] has been reorganised, edited and prepared by Christopher Story, of Edward Harle Limited. Chapter 12 is entirely new.
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:35 AM   #62
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
I agree, snopes says it's BS so it must be true.

acknowledgement VIII

fyi, I updated my comments.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #63
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
fyi, I updated my comments.
Yes, you did

Got to have a Bond Robin update to continue the hammering!

Bond Robin
Published on Jun 1, 2019

You cannot take down Hillary Clinton until you have cowed, intimidated and scattered her defenders. Now her defenders are in disarray and Trump's promise to "have a prosecutor look into her situation" is being fulfilled. For all of you that laughed at me over my video I posted a year ago, "It's Happening, Congress Demands Arrest of Hillary Clinton" . . . well, you didn't just laugh you mocked me and called me every kind of fool and idiot. It is becoming more and more apparent that I will have the last laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FqnHQYq4vA
Old 06-06-2019, 05:24 AM   #64
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0k4-5WgghA
Old 06-13-2019, 08:11 PM   #65
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnMplu_TuA
Old 06-14-2019, 05:49 AM   #66
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...sing-ignorant/

Quote:
Vox “Journalist” Tries To Clown On Trump, Ends Up Exposing How Ignorant He Is

Quote:
Posted at 9:30 pm on June 12, 2019 by Bonchie

Sometimes it’s best to just not say anything. Vox’s Aaron Rupar, purportedly a “journalist,” hasn’t learned that lesson.

Today, Donald Trump gave a speech in Iowa where he hit on some of the struggles that rural Americans are dealing with as they produce much of the food you and I enjoy daily. At one point, Trump starts to discuss improvements to broadband in their areas and how many farms in Iowa don’t have the proper connectivity for their tractors. This extends to 3G/4G wireless internet coverage as well, which is incredibly spotty in the midwest.

This had Rupar thinking he had a solid own of Trump on tap. You see, he said tractors can’t connect to the internet. What a moron, am I right?
Old 06-14-2019, 06:04 AM   #67
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://spectator.org/a-grotesque-political-party/

Quote:
POLITICAL HAY

A Grotesque Political Party
The Democrat Party has descended into weirdness, emptiness, and obsession.
by RON ROSS
June 14, 2019, 12:07 AM

The United States has a long tradition of reliance on a two-party political structure. For that structure to function effectively both parties need to be competent and responsible. Unfortunately, that is not the case now.

The lineup of Democrat presidential candidates currently stands at 25 and growing. Conrad Black has aptly described them as “unelectable non-entities.” The long and growing list is more like a tower of babel than a collection of credible leaders. Evidence of that is that leading the race currently is former senator and vice president Joe Biden.

Beyond the confines of the Democrat Party the reaction to Biden’s candidacy is typically, “Is this a joke?” Joe Biden? The guy is a goof. He is known primarily for his gaffes, flip-flops, plagiarism, and unwelcome advances toward women. The very fact he is leading the race is a sad indictment on all the other candidates.

The unreality of all the candidates’ policy positions, e.g. the Green New Deal, sanctuary cities, open borders, unlimited taxpayer-funded abortions, should be obvious to all sentient beings.

Democrats label all Trump supporters as racists, just as Hillary Clinton labeled them all “deplorables.” Trump supporters are seen as homogeneous members of a collective. It’s another variation on the Party’s addiction to identity politics and also a good definition of bigotry.

I don’t know about you but I don’t appreciate being labeled a racist by people who’ve never met me and know nothing about me. Racism is one of the ugliest of all slurs, one that is almost impossible to defend against. It is a Democrat proclivity that will surely shrink their voter base.

Furthermore, what is their definition of a racist? It must include every person who’s ever had a fleeting thought of racial differences. That’s the only way you could get tens of millions of “racists.” The entire party has become a bunch of Jussie Smollett clones.

Why do they rely so much on accusations of racism? Because it works, because they have nothing else, and because they have no shame.

Democrats also have the annoying habit of making wild, unsubstantiated exaggerations. Three examples are the significance and prevalence of “white supremacy,” “Russian meddling,” and “voter suppression.” Such accusations are never defined and never quantified.

The dearth of leaders for the party is nothing new. Consider who their previous nominees were — Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. What a strange collection of characters. To paraphrase William F. Buckley, “I’d rather be governed by the first 24 names in the phone book than any of these people.”

Hillary Clinton was an incredibly bad candidate. Why was she nominated? Amazingly, it was because she was the best they had! We can thank our lucky stars she’s not president and Bill is not the “first gentleman.”

Nancy Pelosi is currently the most powerful Democrat. She is the face of the party (as well as the hands). Is she someone who will inspire independents to become Democrats? Democrats love her. Conservatives can barely stand to look at her.

The most incompetently managed, crime-ridden cities in the country are run solely by Democrats. If they can’t run cities why would anyone want them to run the country? Those cities should be seen as canaries in the coal mine.

“Impeach Trump!” Would you mind telling me for what, specifically? Could you name just one of his “crimes and misdemeanors?” They’ve offered nothing but a bunch of vacuous accusations, e.g. he’s “unfit” to be president.

The Mueller report took 22 months and could not find any collusion or obstruction. It was based on something so flimsy and ludicrous it should not have taken more than 22 minutes to evaluate and reject. Even now the Democrats cannot let go of it.

To Democrats way of thinking the very thought of Donald Trump being president is simply too horrible to contemplate. He has driven the Democrats to distraction.

As Victor Davis Hanson wrote recently, “One way of envisioning the Democratic obsession with Trump is as an addiction.” Unfortunately, there are no rehab programs for political parties.
Old 06-16-2019, 12:37 PM   #68
Redhot1960
BANNED

Seems, I have been talking to myself.

So this is the last post on this subject, for the future...

Just remember, fuckers... I Won't Stop The Hammering.

47 minute video, watch at 1.25 speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmutb3ZhGYQ

Old 06-16-2019, 02:08 PM   #69
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thanks for the "Political Hay" post above!
Good DPST description.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:15 PM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

WTF quit hammering. On this site anyways!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:18 PM   #71
oeb11
Valued Poster

Time to drop the topic of Banned Trolls.

Good Riddance.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:00 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Time to drop the topic of Banned Trolls.

Good Riddance.
They always come back. YR is due soon.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women