Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #16
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

YAWN....Four posts by you and no one has said anything to you. At this point you do come off pathetic and petty. If you were half of what you like to pretend to be you would have stopped posting after you saying "i'm going to the national sandbox if anyone needs me i'll be upstairs." But nope you can't handle people not wanting to massage your delicate little ego. It bothers you....makes you feel inadequate, and for that i apologize.

Judging from your posts, in order, you feel backed into a corner and are desperate to try to get people to see it your way as quickly as possible. Which means you are arguing from a position of weakness, and although its cute to see you sweat, it just reinforces the sad little image that most people on this board have of you.

Take Care and God Bless
Old 02-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
... If you were half of what you like to pretend to be you would have stopped posting after you saying "i'm going to the national sandbox if anyone needs me i'll be upstairs." But nope you can't handle people not wanting to massage your delicate little ego.

Yup. Just can't stand anyone who can't keep their word.

Do that in a Federal Court, the Attorney will claim (and most always successfully) the person doing such has lost all credibility and is no longer to be believed.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

P.S. I think he is intimidated by your Avatar also CG4U
Old 02-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #19
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Yup. Just can't stand anyone who can't keep their word.

Do that in a Federal Court, the Attorney will claim (and most always successfully) the person doing such has lost all credibility and is no longer to be believed.
You guys lie so much you don't know what you've said from one day to the next. Isn't this you?

Case in point: Seeing that you directed an obscenity (sp) in your first sentence to me in the post of mine you quoted, I lost all interest in anything that you had to say afterwards.

I thought you lost all interest? WHat happened? What are you doing here?!?
Does this mean you can't stand CG4U?
Here's CG4U saying she's not going to post on my threads anymore and it's ON THIS THREAD!!!!-

"So here it is my final post to a 1NEMESIS post."

LMAO, What's the matter with you guys?!?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
YAWN....Four posts by you and no one has said anything to you. At this point you do come off pathetic and petty. If you were half of what you like to pretend to be you would have stopped posting after you saying "i'm going to the national sandbox if anyone needs me i'll be upstairs." But nope you can't handle people not wanting to massage your delicate little ego. It bothers you....makes you feel inadequate, and for that i apologize.

Judging from your posts, in order, you feel backed into a corner and are desperate to try to get people to see it your way as quickly as possible. Which means you are arguing from a position of weakness, and although its cute to see you sweat, it just reinforces the sad little image that most people on this board have of you.

Take Care and God Bless
I don't let republicans lie and get away with it, it's the new Liberalism, get used to it.

Hey, you could do me favor and say this on my politics post again, remember this?
"Ramrod.....

"I don't want to have discussions where the other person is going to just cut and paste enough to look like he made a point. You are the individual that got banned. I urge everyone reading this not to reply to this person's thread anymore. Lets ignore him like last time and wait for him to lash out using his potty mouth like mentality."

That XL pipeline post then proceeded with over a 1,000 views and 46 comments and we're talking about it again today, so please do me a favor and tell 'em again!! Por Favor'?

Where's the demonization CG4U?

[i]"First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:

My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.

You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?

These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party Freedom Works.These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.

I don't know what people are thinking sometimes, but I would not use propaganda from Corporate America or Big Oil to set policy for this country.

And as far as portraying MSNBC or any of the other news networks as an equal to FOX NEWS is a false equivalency"./I]
Old 02-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #21
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

LOL I have no idea of what's going on, since I have one person in this thread on my ignore list. I can imagine it is a lot of rabid ranting.

Ha ha.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #22
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL panties in a bunch?

This was my thread BTW. I never did post another reply on one of yours. But aren't you suppose to be fighting the good fight in the national sandbox. Why would should a intellectual Juggernaut such as yourself allow himself to be baited so easily?

You call it the new liberalism.

I call it a spoiled little child insulted that a woman made valid points and received praised for it when that praise, you feel, should have been yours. Whether people agreed with me or not they liked what i said better then what you have to say for one simple reason....There are enough pompous self righteous idiots in the media that most people don't want to hear from one on a sex site.

So stick with working with your sister practicing your jazz music or, as you keep promising to do, go to the national sandbox. Don't get so hurt by little ole' me.

As for me you made my weekend. Ruffling your feathers is too easy and eventually it does get boring.

God bless

The new conservative: Pissing off Liberal Elite with common sense and original cognitive points. Not screaming off buzz words and making everything sound so desperate.

Toodles!
Old 02-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #23
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
collegegirlforyou said in part;
".....you feel backed into a corner and are desperate to try to get people to see it your way as quickly as possible....."
perhaps it is deeper than you think CG4U in that it is actually the deepest darkest corner of his little room. He doesn't want to "come out of the closet" in front of anyone who may have had any support for him in the past. And above all ==> he would come face to face with a brilliantly educated young woman prepared to assault any dribblings that may be coming from his anonymous keyboard. Such an enjoyable time here in our sand box.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #24
ski-hog
Captain

Encounters: 13

Thank you Nemisis for sharing with me and I respect your job but one thing that really throws me off is that just about every doctor I talk to can't stand all this Health care stuff. I'm sure that sounded very educated but thats about all I know about and I think thats about all congress knows about it. I have no idea, other than I've heard I will be forced to buy health care.
Now it sounds like you and CG4U know a lot more about politics than I do so I'm not trying to get into any debates or anything on who won a arguement and all that I just want the freaking truth.
When I was talking about rules and regulations I'm just talking about every freaking rule and law I have to abide by. Permits, inspections, property taxes, vehicle taxes, on and on and on. When is it going to stop? Laws are suffocating America. Abiding by all the rules and doing all the paperwork takes up so much freaking time that it interferes with my production.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #25
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-hog View Post
Thank you Nemisis for sharing with me and I respect your job but one thing that really throws me off is that just about every doctor I talk to can't stand all this Health care stuff. I'm sure that sounded very educated but thats about all I know about and I think thats about all congress knows about it. I have no idea, other than I've heard I will be forced to buy health care.
Now it sounds like you and CG4U know a lot more about politics than I do so I'm not trying to get into any debates or anything on who won a arguement and all that I just want the freaking truth.
When I was talking about rules and regulations I'm just talking about every freaking rule and law I have to abide by. Permits, inspections, property taxes, vehicle taxes, on and on and on. When is it going to stop? Laws are suffocating America. Abiding by all the rules and doing all the paperwork takes up so much freaking time that it interferes with my production.
Look, don't worry about how it sounds, I understand. If you have any questions just ask me and I'll help you. I'll show you how to find what your looking for so you can make your own decisions without influence from me.

I'm rusty on Obamacare, but I'll look to see what exactly the situation is for small business and I'll start a new thread with info. and links for you and whomever else. I'm sure there will be waivers allowing some type of exemption for small business depending on several factors like how many people you employ etc.

Obamacare will go through several transformations and may change significantly because President Obama has asked the Supreme Court Of The United States-SCOTUS, (the President is POTUS, First Lady is FLOTUS) to rule on the individual mandate and that is the provision of Obamacare that requires almost everyone to purchase healthcare.

SCOTUS has agreed and will rule in a few months, now if they strike down the individual mandate and rule it unconstitutional, that opens the door for single payer healthcare and that would mean everyone gets medicare/medicaid and that would solve your problem.

Anyway, I'll find that stuff for you and have it by tuesday.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #26
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
LOL panties in a bunch?

This was my thread BTW. I never did post another reply on one of yours. But aren't you suppose to be fighting the good fight in the national sandbox. Why would should a intellectual Juggernaut such as yourself allow himself to be baited so easily?

You call it the new liberalism.

I call it a spoiled little child insulted that a woman made valid points and received praised for it when that praise, you feel, should have been yours. Whether people agreed with me or not they liked what i said better then what you have to say for one simple reason....There are enough pompous self righteous idiots in the media that most people don't want to hear from one on a sex site.

So stick with working with your sister practicing your jazz music or, as you keep promising to do, go to the national sandbox. Don't get so hurt by little ole' me.

As for me you made my weekend. Ruffling your feathers is too easy and eventually it does get boring.

God bless

The new conservative: Pissing off Liberal Elite with common sense and original cognitive points. Not screaming off buzz words and making everything sound so desperate.

Toodles!
I have several posts in the Nat Sand Box already...
LIE DENY, LIE DENY, LIE DENY, LIE DENY ad infinitum and by the way...
Where's the demonization CG4U?

[i]"First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:

My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.

You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?

These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party Freedom Works.These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.

I don't know what people are thinking sometimes, but I would not use propaganda from Corporate America or Big Oil to set policy for this country.

And as far as portraying MSNBC or any of the other news networks as an equal to FOX NEWS is a false equivalency"./I]
Old 02-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #27
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default not to change the subject

cg4u but your nipples are stunning
Old 02-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #28
guest092513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Why are you here?

For the most part I limit my posting to a sentence or two usually in support of one of the members points, or a viewpoint I may have a about one of the ladies on the board. Over the last several weeks 1NEMESIS I have watched you spew your political rhetoric about what is wrong with our government and its current administration. I have watched you debate members and providers about different views from the far left to the far right. I guess my question is, why are you here? I have gone back and looked at other of your posts and it seems you don’t really contribute anything of any value to this board for which the purpose it was founded. Now don’t get me wrong I SUPPORT YOUR RIGHT to free speech, or for you to have a platform for which to do it from. In fact I will give my dying breath for it. I do however do not think you have a right to come to a board that is established for the purpose of getting like minded people together for fun or fantasy and turn it into your own personal battleground. There are countless political forums where you could do these things. If you pm me I will send you some links. There you will find many other like-minded people (kind of like here) that will be more receptive of your rants or ideas. I don’t mind that you believe what you believe. What I don’t like is that in your minds eye it is the only way of thinking and that anyone else is wrong. If you look that up, it is a form of fascism, and that sir is more destructive than anything that is wrong with our government today. Now I didn’t vote for our current President and I do not support his politics, but the people of this country wanted a change and they spoke, as an American I don’t have to agree with it but I do have to respect it.
Anytime I come across someone like you I drift back to seven years ago this April to when I held a dying young man with his guts all over the desert floor. As he lay there shivering in the 100 plus degree heat he kept saying, “ I did good, I made difference” This was his mantra till his last breath. Now I know you will probably argue that we don’t belong there, well we are, and as a Soldier we don’t get to make that choice. So remember that the next time you attack someone for their point of view or their beliefs, that men and women like that one who died so far away from home gave you that right. And the person you are attacking may have very well have lost someone or had to sacrifice something themselves to allow you to be this person that you are. It is very easy to act the way you do and say the things you say when you do not have to look your opponent in their face. In the end sir if you want to make a difference put your arm around a wounded warrior and say thanks, or pick up a weapon and stand a watch, I’ll stand with you. But until then, play nice, because in a forum like this you don’t know who is on the other end of the keyboard and the things they have had to endure or why they believe the way they do.

Or use this forum for what it was designed for. It might just change your outlook on things

OH and CG4u the fact that you have an opinion and its so well thought out makes you a smokin hottie in my book. You too Nemesis
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #29
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy2442 View Post
For the most part I limit my posting to a sentence or two usually in support of one of the members points, or a viewpoint I may have a about one of the ladies on the board. Over the last several weeks 1NEMESIS I have watched you spew your political rhetoric about what is wrong with our government and its current administration. I have watched you debate members and providers about different views from the far left to the far right. I guess my question is, why are you here? I have gone back and looked at other of your posts and it seems you don’t really contribute anything of any value to this board for which the purpose it was founded. Now don’t get me wrong I SUPPORT YOUR RIGHT to free speech, or for you to have a platform for which to do it from. In fact I will give my dying breath for it. I do however do not think you have a right to come to a board that is established for the purpose of getting like minded people together for fun or fantasy and turn it into your own personal battleground. There are countless political forums where you could do these things. If you pm me I will send you some links. There you will find many other like-minded people (kind of like here) that will be more receptive of your rants or ideas. I don’t mind that you believe what you believe. What I don’t like is that in your minds eye it is the only way of thinking and that anyone else is wrong. If you look that up, it is a form of fascism, and that sir is more destructive than anything that is wrong with our government today. Now I didn’t vote for our current President and I do not support his politics, but the people of this country wanted a change and they spoke, as an American I don’t have to agree with it but I do have to respect it.
Anytime I come across someone like you I drift back to seven years ago this April to when I held a dying young man with his guts all over the desert floor. As he lay there shivering in the 100 plus degree heat he kept saying, “ I did good, I made difference” This was his mantra till his last breath. Now I know you will probably argue that we don’t belong there, well we are, and as a Soldier we don’t get to make that choice. So remember that the next time you attack someone for their point of view or their beliefs, that men and women like that one who died so far away from home gave you that right. And the person you are attacking may have very well have lost someone or had to sacrifice something themselves to allow you to be this person that you are. It is very easy to act the way you do and say the things you say when you do not have to look your opponent in their face. In the end sir if you want to make a difference put your arm around a wounded warrior and say thanks, or pick up a weapon and stand a watch, I’ll stand with you. But until then, play nice, because in a forum like this you don’t know who is on the other end of the keyboard and the things they have had to endure or why they believe the way they do.

Or use this forum for what it was designed for. It might just change your outlook on things

OH and CG4u the fact that you have an opinion and its so well thought out makes you a smokin hottie in my book. You too Nemesis

Old 02-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #30
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women