Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2020, 07:25 PM   #31
right_now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
If eccie desires to create a TS forum,
ECCIE Dallas used to have an "Other Review" forum that was used for non traditional reviews such as SW and TS reviews. It went away in 2018.

From reading those reviews and the comments that followed, it became my impression that there are a lot of switch hitters hobbying locally.
right_now is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:54 PM   #32
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Our understanding of things evolves with time and data. Try reading a textbook.

I write text books for industry. Facts do not change. Theory's do. So, using your logic, a person who had ovaries, a natural vagina, natural female hormones (Fact) can now be referred to as a her when he decides to say he's a girl, despite the absence of female anatomy and has male anatomy. SMFH. Feelings change. You need to read a human anatomy text book.
BiggD6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:17 PM   #33
wowdfw
Registered Member

It is so much fun to read all the comments and see how topics change from gay action to theory vs. fact.
My friends, chill! We are all here to share experience, not fight over one guy’s experience
wowdfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:27 AM   #34
perrymason1963
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Our understanding of things evolves with time and data. Try reading a textbook.

the "time" may have changed but the "data" has remained amazingly consistent.

but hey you guys have fun!

not saying he'd suck a dick....maybe just put it in his mouth and swish around a little bit!

please don't try to bullschit me with the "he ate her pussy" when in reality "he licked his asshole and sucked his dick" and then try to pass that off as normal heterosexual activity.
perrymason1963 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #35
j_foonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD6 View Post
That's still a guy and you pounded a guy's ass. Plus you played with and sucked a cock and balls. Admit the fact you like dudes.
WTF do you care how this guy gets his rocks off? It said "TS" in the title of his review meaning it was likely to describe activities that you find "icky."
j_foonman is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 12:24 PM   #36
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I write text books for industry. Facts do not change. Theory's do. So, using your logic, a person who had ovaries, a natural vagina, natural female hormones (Fact) can now be referred to as a her when he decides to say he's a girl, despite the absence of female anatomy and has male anatomy. SMFH. Feelings change. You need to read a human anatomy text book.
Another grown adult who doesn't understand scientific terminology.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...science-words/

Educate yourself.

Anatomy is different from gender expression, this is a part of modern scientific understanding, and has been for over a century (fun fact: the Nazis burned literature from the institute responsible for the first modern gender-reassignment surgeries). For someone who claims to be in the industry, you are remarkably ignorant as to what the modern textbooks say on the topic.

I am sorry if any of this information causes you cognitive dissonance.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 05:25 PM   #37
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another grown adult who doesn't understand scientific terminology.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...science-words/

Educate yourself.

Anatomy is different from gender expression, this is a part of modern scientific understanding, and has been for over a century (fun fact: the Nazis burned literature from the institute responsible for the first modern gender-reassignment surgeries). For someone who claims to be in the industry, you are remarkably ignorant as to what the modern textbooks say on the topic.

I am sorry if any of this information causes you cognitive dissonance.
Sounds like another wanna be scientist/expert. You obviously roll around in ignorance. I have degrees in Biology and Chemistry and have been in health care for 22 plus years. I write for USP, ISO, AAMI, ASTM, and GHTF. I've even dealt with scientific matters in litigation. I also advise FDA and various health care companies and have worked with CDC and NIH over scientific matters. So state your expert scientific views again and advise me to educate myself again.

Anatomy is directly tied to gender expression. There is a thing called gender dysphoria. It is impossible to have an actual gender reassignment surgery. why? One cannot, no matter what surgical procedure is used, change XY to XX or XX to XY within the cell genome. All cells remain the sex in which they were created in utero. Sex assignment surgery cannot, no matter what surgical procedure used, can turn a Penis/testicals epididymis /seminal vesicles/prostate gland/Thymus gland/etc. from male to its female counterpart and vice versa. No surgical operation can change the skeletal structure from male to female, such as the pelvis or the skull. One cannot shift from one sex hormone to another sex hormone. There are animals that can do these things, such as A. ocillaris. But it is physiologically impossible for human beings to do this. All these TS people are doing is changing their outward appearance.

What's next, are you going to defend TS guys going to girls who surgically removed their penis and testicles/ scrotum to have a surgically created "uterus" going to a OBGYN to have a pap smear done?

Ok Mr. "Expert" what's next on your opinionated mind to throw at me.

Don't sit there and BS me when one engages in homosexual activities and sy one is not into guys as they suck cock on the guy they call her. And don't lecture me over Nazi activity, I'm Jewish and I had cousins killed in Auschwitz.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:38 PM   #38
BiggD6
Valued Poster

You reference a stupid article over a couple of miss-used scientific words, and call yourself intellectually on the level I am to challenge me. Thats like a kid reading an article over human anatomy written for the student at a 2nd grade level to challenge a licensed medical Dr. Do you even, know, for example what a hypothesis is, how it is determined, and how it fits into the scientific method? Do you know the basic rule of the scientific method? Do you know the logic behind how many times an experiment is run. Do you know how to determine a theory versus a law and how they are deduced? Can you solve the following equations? They are fundamental in ensuring drugs and devices are sterile before they are put into your body:

1. Fbio = (log Population initial - Log of SAL) x D value
2. At Delta T Sum 10(T-121.1)/z = Fo using 1min change for T and 10 for Z
3. Then rearrange formula in "2." to solve for F total

I read articles from the following sources:

https://www.fiercepharma.com

https://psychologenie.com

https://bmcbiochem.biomedcentral.com/articles

Now go get yourself some text books such as Biochemistry, A&P, Molecular, Statistics, Calculus, Multivariable Calc, Linear Algebra, P.Chem, Analytical, Parasitology, Genetics, Instrumentation, Inorganic and Organic, study them go get a relevant license/certification and then come back to tell me to educate myself. A simple go educate yourself doesn't work with real Scientists. It does with folks at a much lower uneducated level.

I've done work in the lab using rats to study gender dysphoria. I bet you'll never guess what was done to make them go homosexual. Hint, it was physiological. Has nothing to do with with a thought of the brain.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:21 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

What I got from this thread, is that if I ever decided to lay with another man, I would find the beefiest, hairiest guy to sleep with. Because I'm not intellectually equipped to defend a TS, LOl.. Go big or go home!

Well, no. I would probably choose the most feminine-looking TS, and pretend I didn't shag a guy.. and I wouldn't post about it
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:46 AM   #40
DATO 214
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Thanks for your review. I saw her earlier this year after holes A, B, and C flaked out. I was drunk AF and it was like 3 am. Got her to agree to an outcall. Gave that bitch all 8 inches HARD AF and dropped a 3 day load in Rachel's back pussy. YOLO 😈
DATO 214 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 04:40 PM   #41
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason1963 View Post

so for your sake i hope you didn't let that chick shoot her load in your ass!

WTF? "modern science" "She shot a load up his ass" " I ate HIS pussy??
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 05:20 PM   #42
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATO 214 View Post
Thanks for your review. I saw her earlier this year after holes A, B, and C flaked out. I was drunk AF and it was like 3 am. Got her to agree to an outcall. Gave that bitch all 8 inches HARD AF and dropped a 3 day load in Rachel's back pussy. YOLO ��

Back pussy, eh? When "she" came was it thick, brown, and smelt like sewage, maybe stuff that looked like peanuts in it or some corn?

I got a bridge for sale, real cheap.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:22 AM   #43
CH
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Thanks for the review and the courage to do the review and be on the receiving end of this abuse.
CH is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:45 AM   #44
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH View Post
Thanks for the review and the courage to do the review and be on the receiving end of this abuse.
What kind of "abuse" are you referring too? Facts / reality vs. empty baseless opinions that don't hold up?

My original posting was that of objective observation against statements that were counter to what the OP did. Then the thought / anti-reality police came out with their opinions trying to shame me and harass me since I did not agree with their fake truth.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:01 AM   #45
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Sounds like another wanna be scientist/expert. You obviously roll around in ignorance. I have degrees in Biology and Chemistry and have been in health care for 22 plus years. I write for USP, ISO, AAMI, ASTM, and GHTF. I've even dealt with scientific matters in litigation. I also advise FDA and various health care companies and have worked with CDC and NIH over scientific matters. So state your expert scientific views again and advise me to educate myself again.

Anatomy is directly tied to gender expression. There is a thing called gender dysphoria. It is impossible to have an actual gender reassignment surgery. why? One cannot, no matter what surgical procedure is used, change XY to XX or XX to XY within the cell genome. All cells remain the sex in which they were created in utero. Sex assignment surgery cannot, no matter what surgical procedure used, can turn a Penis/testicals epididymis /seminal vesicles/prostate gland/Thymus gland/etc. from male to its female counterpart and vice versa. No surgical operation can change the skeletal structure from male to female, such as the pelvis or the skull. One cannot shift from one sex hormone to another sex hormone. There are animals that can do these things, such as A. ocillaris. But it is physiologically impossible for human beings to do this. All these TS people are doing is changing their outward appearance.

What's next, are you going to defend TS guys going to girls who surgically removed their penis and testicles/ scrotum to have a surgically created "uterus" going to a OBGYN to have a pap smear done?

Ok Mr. "Expert" what's next on your opinionated mind to throw at me.

Don't sit there and BS me when one engages in homosexual activities and sy one is not into guys as they suck cock on the guy they call her. And don't lecture me over Nazi activity, I'm Jewish and I had cousins killed in Auschwitz.
All those certs and still confused on the difference between sex and gender, but you're so close now. They aren't trying to change every cell in their bodies, but they are trying to change their outward appearance to deal with the dysphoria. That's the whole point. And suicide rates go down when they are accepted by those around them, so I'm going to go with whatever mitigates the most harm. Since you're so familiar with the medical field, you might recall an oath regarding that.

Hey, me too! My family's from Krakow, only one branch made it to the US. Where's yours from?
howdy_booty is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
TS Ravishing Rachel-817-243-6066

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women