Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2023, 08:31 PM   #1
AsianP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Dallas Pimps and Promoters

Chung Tran - The Master Pimp used to be Bobby Mann and the master pimp/patner of Luxury Spa. The owner many of handles listed and more. He used to be Shasha’s exclusive little puppy dog until Luxury Spa fell and still wanted as person of interest by DPD and DHS for cyber pimping and promoting. Currently working for Michiko, 4 Seasons and K-festival as a pimp/promoter for $ which will put them on LE target list. (Not Korean, Vietnamese or Asian)

Ghostrider - The master Promoter. Used to or currently owns/rents agency APTs with Aoi. Used to be Heaven/HaeJin (one started many of Spa and Agencies)’s little puppy. Pimping/promoting for $. (Not full Korean)

Dallas pimp/promoter handles
Armydude89D - belong to a master
Armystrong 20 - belong to a master
Badhabit2000 - belong to a master
beeman1000
Brisk Free
Blackout100 - belong to a master
BoneHome777
Capital - belong to a master
Chuckmaverick
Darkloveofasians - belong to a master
David Hasselhoff
DolbyPanda
Expresso_XII - belong to a master
FleetDriver
FunintheSun22
Genesis1990
GoodTyme
hms37929 -multi handles
HoustonHobbiest
janusinstereo
John Xina - belong to a master
Kittchat12
Macho Maam
Megatoad - belong to a master
Moe Greene - belong to a master
Monster Truck
Motorboatn
Motorboatn - belong to a master
MrMing88
ntxguy - belong to a master
Oilman2017
PotatoChip47 - belong to a master
PotatoChip47 - belong to a master
ProfessorXavier
Ronald McDonald
SCOREBIG
Slumdog Trillionaire - belong to a master
Softcorehobbyist
SpringFest
Stevensegal - the promoter works alone for freebies
Stressfree1
Texas Walker Ranger
Trucker Andre

Now with all that, there is nothing illegal about having sex between to consenting adults. There is nothing illegal about giving cash gift a lady friend.
However, promoting prostitution, pimping, use of rental property for illegal activities (rental or own) can be punished and felony. For these pimps, all worth the risk for cash. I am sure someone will make sure pimps will not abuse, threaten or extort women anymore on the next round of %£€*&$ and it is coming soon.
Recent price increases at AMP and agencies are not for ladies but for pimps/promoters. The pimps’ union led by masters must threaten to go on strike or put them out of business (like they have done it before). So know where your extra fees are going.
Dallas’s #1 pimp stated “The law assumes women are innocent, trafficked, working against their will. It is Men that are targeted”. Well somewhat true but main targets are pimps (men) and promoters (for promoting prostitution).
One or more of these little fuckers went as far as trying to deter customers away from GL by lying or false claiming GL rate. So his pimping K fest and his spas can gain customers. It will be matter of time for felony stick to the fucker. When it does, he will try to turn everyone in. Because that’s how these pimps operate and think and because he has done it before. So be prepared or distance yourself.
https://youtu.be/EocALB6YMik?si=H8Qzcjl4S17qQW8G
https://youtu.be/9Im6c9en1LU?si=G98Tdf_qOghe3IMp

Pimp Boys time to RTM with your many handles (like you did before) to pist off mods.
https://youtu.be/_PpgiKyTQPw?si=LcMW_Sp3VDgdUnZV
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 08:50 PM   #2
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Don't call it a come back!
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:01 PM   #3
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

That list is pretty accurate. Except you got a few wrong..

Love how MoeGreene handle name is knowing he gets a cut
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:24 PM   #4
Stressfree1
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Wow, I made somebody's list lol. I have no clue who you are but thanks for the heads up on the others.
Stressfree1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 10:06 PM   #5
HollyDonkey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

lmao, this is the best post this year, AsianP deserves a metal
HollyDonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 10:36 PM   #6
FleetDriver
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyDonkey View Post
lmao, this is the best post this year, AsianP deserves a metal
He needs a helmet on when he walks out the front door in south Oak Cliff.
FleetDriver is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 10:44 PM   #7
Genesis1990
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

What does belong to a master mean? Is this guy even coherent?
Genesis1990 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 05:14 AM   #8
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

��
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 07:48 AM   #9
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Good to see you back AP. Entertaining as always. It's been awfully quiet around here so thanks for the laugh. Do you have any idea when Big b.o.b. gets back from vacation? He hasn't even been showing up for Sunday brunch after brother Chungs service.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 07:54 AM   #10
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Hah, I’m a Dallas promoter but half my encounters are in other states or cities. One of my last posts I encouraged going to other places for better “bang for your buck”.

That’s some good intell. You must work for the CIA!!

Thanks for thinking about me this way. If the studios are reading. Where do I apply? Do I get employee discount? Christmas party?

GT
GoodTyme is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 09:59 AM   #11
dallasaustin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I want to be on the list. NOT. Not going jail for a stupid list and get pimp label.
The list is funny and pimps who are against AP is funny. Look like Two pimp masters have no objections or do they? AP, you should watch your ass, after all they are pimps. If they can beat up whores, they can beat up anyone here. They probably don't give a shit with felony their back.
dallasaustin is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:36 AM   #12
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Wow, good list here, no wonder when I applied to become K-Agency Promoter, Aoi promised to pay but I never got any money. I have had my suspicions since then.

No wonder Aoi was always defending Ghostrider. Where is Aoi, he seems gone but his writing style is similar to Armydude - loooooong verbose prose like Novel romantic fiction.

Honestly, my many friends/followers on Eccie and OH2 even once thought for a period of time that Ghostrider and Aoi were like Sword-Fighting Loverboys (but as Seinfeld once said “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”) :-)

General Chung Tso Chicken: You are not even Asian? WTF dude? Wai yu hai ding, yu dum fuk? Sum ting wong, wei wei wong here, haiyaaa! You should be known as just Lieutenant “Eggroll” Chung from now on. I had officially demoted your rank! ;-)
veloztec is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 11:05 AM   #13
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

"Used to or currently owns/rents agency APTs with..."

is that a new studio? I never heard of it. just asking
nfhs04 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 11:06 AM   #14
ntxguy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasaustin View Post
I want to be on the list. NOT. Not going jail for a stupid list and get pimp label.
The list is funny and pimps who are against AP is funny. Look like Two pimp masters have no objections or do they? AP, you should watch your ass, after all they are pimps. If they can beat up whores, they can beat up anyone here. They probably don't give a shit with felony their back.
Your sentence structure and wording sure sounds familiar🤔 Have you been on eccie before?
Old 09-30-2023, 11:09 AM   #15
ntxguy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloztec View Post
Wow, good list here, no wonder when I applied to become K-Agency Promoter, Aoi promised to pay but I never got any money. I have had my suspicions since then.

No wonder Aoi was always defending Ghostrider. Where is Aoi, he seems gone but his writing style is similar to Armydude - loooooong verbose prose like Novel romantic fiction.

Honestly, my many friends/followers on Eccie and OH2 even once thought for a period of time that Ghostrider and Aoi were like Sword-Fighting Loverboys (but as Seinfeld once said “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”) :-)

General Chung Tso Chicken: You are not even Asian? WTF dude? Wai yu hai ding, yu dum fuk? Sum ting wong, wei wei wong here, haiyaaa! You should be known as just Lieutenant “Eggroll” Chung from now on. I had officially demoted your rank! ;-)
They've got it out for you. You're not even on the list and I am. I'm probably included on the list because all I review are studios. NOT

Chung isn't a General or a Lieutenant. Apparently he should be referred to as "Master Chung" per AP.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women