Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245989
Default “Poke Her” Tournament Play is cumming to Killeen!

“Poke Her” Tournament Play is cumming to Killeen!

You heard it right, Gents. JustTheresa is hosting a Poke Her tournament in Harker Heights starting this September.
What is a “Poke Her” tournament, you ask?

This is a specialized Texas Hold’em tournament event held at a local private residence.

Liquor, beer and soft drinks are provided. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and snacks are provided. There will be a young, pretty waitress to help serve drinks and food. The game is played with a beautiful (and topless) dealer. (She is as experienced and as good as she is pretty).

There are no cash prizes, so there is no risk of getting raided, but the tournament winner does get a prize worth bragging about…. the winner of the tournament gets………. are you ready?......... the winner gets a prize voucher good for a free hour of full service BCD session time from a provider of their choice (from a list of ladies that accept our voucher). Hence the name, Poke Her……

There is an admission fee paid to the house. Admission is by invitation only. Contact me if you want to play. Only screened ECCIE members may play.

Everyone pays the same entry fee and is provided the same number of chips for play. There is no buy in of more chips during the game, so your cost to play is limited to door admission and each player has an equal chance of winning.

Click HERE for info on how the game is played as well as rules.

The number of players per event will be limited.

Buy in is $100 per player. Each player will have the same number of chips and the same chance at winning. Please bring tip money as well, for the dealer and waitress.

What will I do with the profits? After paying for the liquor, food, helpers and prize voucher, any “profits” left over will go to my charity fund.

What is my charity? Having worked with kids daily for most of my adult life, I provide toys and gifts to children in one of the major hospitals here during Christmas time.

So here is the bottom line: come spend $100. For that you get several hours of great company, fun poker, topless dealer, free drinks and food, cute waitress, a chance to get a free one hour session all the while knowing that you WILL BE HELPING the kids at Christmas.

It just doesn’t get any better than that.

Gents, if you want to be put on the poke her list, send me a PM with “Poker her” as the subject title. (all of the Killeen M&G list gents are already screened and eligible, others are welcome and will need vouching).

Ladies, if you want to be included on the list of providers willing to accept my “gift voucher” for a one hour session, send me a PM with “Poke Her Provider” as subject. (The winner will be provided a list of ladies willing to take our gift voucher in exchange for a one hour session. You must be willing to accept the voucher knowing you will be able to exchange the voucher for cash from me following the session.)

Let’s play some cards!

Please feel free to comment or list questions below.

Kisses,
Theresa
justtheresa69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
tallliwhacker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Sounds like FUN!
tallliwhacker is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:57 PM   #3
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

There was a provider in Austin that used to run a lot of these...I think her name was Taylor Maiden...and she used to do them in Killeen during ASPD days....
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
tallliwhacker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Maxeen Monroe had run several of these within the last couple of years in Austin.

However the sexy dealer Maxeen used now lives in Killeen and has agreed to deal for Theresa.

The beautiful and one and only Lindsay Paige will be dealing in 4 short weeks..........
tallliwhacker is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #5
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

This sounds like a blast.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #6
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i remember Max's poker parties. those were a blast.
and yes,Lindsay was a very sexy dealer
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #7
Guest120719
Account Disabled

User ID: 52724
My ECCIE Reviews

I would of made a good dealer lol top less to oh ya lol
Guest120719 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #8
lindsaypage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174363
My ECCIE Reviews

Cant wait!!! Gonna be a blast for sure <3
lindsaypage is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:35 AM   #9
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like it'll be lots of fun! Even better that you thought of a way to make it for the community. Have fun yall
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:53 AM   #10
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

The Texas Hold Em Poke Her Tournament is heating up!

Ladies are lining up to take our special winner's certificate (redeemable with me for cash, ladies, so send me a note if you want me to put you on the list of providers available to the winners)

Gents are making firm, er umm stiff um... rigid reservations for the limited seating. (I really have to find another way of phrasing that).

I do have several hard reservations (got another hard one this morning). While the seating IS limited, I DO HAVE SEATS AVAILABLE.

GENTS, get your reservations in.

Send me a PM and let me know your intent. Let me know if :

1) You are a hard YES (this means you will definitely be there are penned in on the list and on the hook for the 100 entrance fee) or

2) You are a semi-rigid PROBABLY (means I will pencil you in on the list in the order you answer. You will be behind the hard yes's) or

3) You are a soft MAYBE (I will put you on my interest list in order you answer, but not hold a seat for you.) or

4) You are a limp "NOT AT THIS TIME". I will note that you answered and may be of interest at the next game and put you on my interest list for next game.

I will keep you all posted as the slots get filled. (again, I need to find another way to phrase that...)

Looking forward to the FUN!

Kisses
Old 08-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #11
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

can we pay in advance to insure a seat at the table, or is it pay at the door. 1st come, 1st seat?
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:34 PM   #12
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

Knotty, excellent question.

I have accepted some advance payments and that guarantees a gent a slot no matter what.

I suspect we will have a number of people who are HARD YES's, who have been active in our socials and will want to pay at the door.

In the event it comes down to it, it will be first come first serve at the door, HOWEVER, I am doing my best to prevent that by getting your inputs up front, so I can plan accordingly.

I hope that makes sense. I am looking forward to the tourney!

Hugs and Kisses
Old 08-23-2014, 06:22 AM   #13
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I am so looking forward to this!!!
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #14
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

As am I!
ffireman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:27 AM   #15
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

I only have 5 seats left available as of this morning, gents....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women