Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2019, 01:15 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Florida - a hobbyist delight

I had the chance to spend some extended time in Florida. And let me tell you, it is a great place for hobbyists.

Given the state of the Pittsburgh market, I scaled way back on my hobbying the past year (and over the past 4 years I really focused more on UTR sugar / civi types who just want to supplement their income some). Really got tired of the lack of good options here, the pricing, the bitching FOSTA, FOSTA, FOSTA, etc etc.

Well let me tell you, Florida was a welcome relief. Spent over a month there and not once heard about FOSTA. Not once did I spend over 200 for an hour or 120 for a half hour. Not once was asked to provide private information as "references". Hell, other than being asked for my handle on USA Sex guide by a few girls, never was asked for references.

I saw providers.
I saw civi / sugar types.
I had easy extras in a strip club.
I pulled a stripper from a strip club and took her home.

I more than made up from my reduced hobbying at home and it was a joy. I highly recommend a trip for those of you so inclined.

Some background info:

I spent some time in Orlando - which has a wealth of provider options at extremely reasonable rates.

I spent more time in the Tampa/St. Pete area which has strip clubs galore, some decent provider options (although several you want to avoid) but a boatload of young hot civi / sugar wannabes eager to have fun and make a bit of cash.

ECCIE has some hofo on the area but is not as active as USA Sex Guide is. That along with their companion advertising site is my go to source for Florida.

I will try to recap some highlights here as I have a chance.

Happy hobbying.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:30 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

First up was Nikkole:

Staff edit for caution. dj8

A great girl who is pure GFE.

Usually only available one or two days a week
Not going into details but a fantastic time
Old 04-02-2019, 01:50 PM   #3
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That's great news. I have a place in rockledge I rarely visit and a timeshare by the port that I never use. I was thinking of taking a solo weekend trip this summer.
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:58 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

the Orlando area has several UTR providers as well. Hard to get contact info on many of them as you typically have to ask one of the guys on the USA forum who post about them - and most guys only share contact info for them with some trusted senior members. Luckily I was able to get the info on one. Super hot 24 year old. Crazy good in bed. GFE
and all the acronyms

Alas I can't share pics or much more than this given the way these guys guard their UTRs there
Old 04-02-2019, 02:15 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Finally Orlando has a number of Cuban / Dominican / Latin America providers. I decided to sample some local flavor and went with a well reviewed Marina . She was located very close to where I was staying, clean nice apartment and very reasonable rates as I listed

She is probably late 30s and while not my typical type she was fun especially for the price. Big old titties and a bigger ass that she puts to good use. We start out doing a shot of vodka. Then fit in a little massage, BBBJ, cowgirl and doggie
Old 04-02-2019, 02:44 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

In the Tampa / St Pete area, I like two strip clubs down there. And not the ones you would expect. Sure you can go to Mons Venus - but I am not looking to spend crazy money. My criteria is a laid back club, no daytime cover charge, cheap drinks. The two I visit are kind of opposites

Atlantis - more laid back, wider range of dancers, more older dancers (although some young ones), $3 beer and extras easily available.

OZ - high energy club with always 15 or so hot young things and the lineup changes enough you get a great variety. $2.50 beers. high price for private dances $35 but they do a two for one special once an hour. Extras not as prevalent (although I am sure if you do a VIP room, its on the table with certain girls).

So my first visit was to Atlantis. I go in, grab a beer and a chair. Not a big crowd - 8 or so at the bar, another 4 guys in chairs that can watch the stage (but not right up on the stage, I was a row back). Well a few minutes after I sit down, some Cuban girl comes and grabs the seat next to me and makes sure she introduces herself to most of my body As her hands roam all over me, we talk. She is feeling up my junk through my pants and when I am nice and hard she says so Papi, I want this in my mouth, are you ready for a dance. LOL. I kind of know the rates but I play along and ask - she says 80 and I will suck you dry. I must have gave her a look or something because she says if that is too much we can do 60 - two dances and I get to have this in my mouth as she is squeezing my cock. Or she says if you brought a wrapper, we can do it all for 100. I explain I just arrived and really am not ready yet. She says sure, when would you like me to check back I tell her give me 45 minutes or so. She is back in 30 again being quite friendly. After she gets me revved up again, I have to tell her it is still too soon. Eventually she comes back later, puts her hand to good use again and says the private dance area is pretty empty now. I say ok, lets head back. We do and there is one other monger in there with some other stripper grinding on him (or with him in her, I could not tell for sure, lol). I sit down pretty much out of view of them and unzip and pull junior out. She starts a bit of a dance / grind then about half way thru song 1 she is on her knees head buried in my lap. She swallowed all the evidence during song 2. As we walked out, I smiled to the monger and the other girl still in there
Old 04-02-2019, 03:23 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Next up was a Milf - Claire is her name, mid 40's, has her own apartment. Great willing to please attitude

I called her late one evening (she prefers calls, not texts). Find out she is less than 10 minutes from me. She says she needs time to get a shower and made up so we agree to meet in an hour. I get to her place, safe, convenient apartment building. Only scheduled a half hour at . Actually we never talked rates on the phone - I knew what it was.

We talk for a while getting to know one another. She is an intelligent, nice accommodating woman. Has a teenage kid who happened to be out of town for spring break which is why we could meet that late (her hours are usually earlier when he is in school). She tells me she is past dating - and this is her outlet instead, plus it pays the bills. We both get comfortable and she asks what I enjoy. I tell her and we are off. DFK, BBBJ which she says is her favorite thing to do and she does it very well, DATY, Cowgirl. During DATY I did one of my techniques that got her really moaning and squirming. She eventually stopped me and said you have to show me exactly what you are doing there with your tounge as I see a number of guys who have no clue what they are doing and I have to stop them but that feels so damn good. She had me demonstrate on her hand. So that was an ego boost - lol. I know I spent a lot more than the half an hour we agreed to but neither of us were complaining.

More to come later . .
Old 04-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #8
NiceGuyinBV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

NiceGuyinBV is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:58 AM   #9
fstballsrus
Valued Poster

Man this was better than any review. We sure are hurting here from a lobbying standpoint
fstballsrus is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:59 AM   #10
fstballsrus
Valued Poster

Hobbying lol stupid text
fstballsrus is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:57 AM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Berry....keep up the good recon! Thanks for sharing brother!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:10 AM   #12
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Berry, this is what its all about! Nice report bro! With all those Latinas down there I'd be broke.

I'm not heading to Florida soon but am making my yearly Toronto trip next month. Hope to provide a similar report!
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:09 PM   #13
trek620
Registered Member

Encounters: 15

I'm ready for a road trip! Thanks BerryBerry
trek620 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:45 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

No problem guys. Happy to share

And note, there is more to come. I am not quite halfway through posting everyone I saw.

It really is so much different in Florida hobbying. Lots of options, no hassles, reasonable rates

And yes Hematoma, lots of Latinas there indeed - I have one more that I saw I will eventually get around to posting when I have more time
Old 04-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

OK, time to add a few more experiences from this trip.

Alas, going to have to be without pictures, especially of the UTR sugar types. Seems unless a female is verified over 21 as a member here, pics of them can't be posted. Links to an ad are ok so if anyone is visiting Florida in the near future and wants info on the providers I posted above, let me know.

Now on to more fun.

So after the pros in Orlando and my fun early on at the strip club in Tampa / St Pete, it was time to sample the UTR sugar baby types. First up was Kaitlyn. A very attractive 24 year old girl going to school for massage therapy. Other than having a bit of jiggle in her ass, she was built very well. Not a spinner but definitely someone you would not pass up. After agreeing on a gift for her time

we made plans for her to come over my place that evening. She arrived on time, very nicely dressed in a one piece jumper. She came in and I fixed us a couple of drinks. As i was doing this, she said, I am not sure if you are into toys but I brought some So i finish my drinks and she starts showing me the toys she brought, lol. One was a big dildo and then another insertable that she said you can use this in either hole on me , or if you want, I can use it on you and finally one vibrator. Turns out this girl is kinky as fuck. We sat down and talked while having our margaritas. I find out she is pretty much open for anything. When we finished our drinks, I said ready to get comfortable. She said sure. By the time I was standing up and taking my shirt off, she was out of her jumper - she wore no bra or underwear - and was on the bed shaking her ass at me. Holy fuck. I moved faster so I could join her. We ran through a gamut of activities. I find out this girl is not only really sexually open, but she comes super super easily. Faster than anyone I have seen. As she says, she is blessed. I found this out as we started off with DFK as my hands explored her body. I start fingering her and she comes in a couple minutes. Then again, and again. I finger bang her and she is dripping wet. She was worried about being too loud but I told her, no one is going to hear her. She came 6 times in a row in under 5 minutes, amazing to see and feel. She told me she needed a break and it was my turn. She climbs between my legs and starts sucking me, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. Part way thru she stops and says I want you to cum on my face. Who am i to say no, so she continues until I tell her it is time and I give her what she wants. She rubs it in and says it is really good for her skin

We take a break and come back for round two. Some DATY eventually turns into me using one of her toys on her to another set of multiple orgasms. Then I tell her to hop on top and she gives me a great ride til I bust a second time. Some cuddling, chatting and she wants more. I am not sure I have another round in me but what the hell. We start in 69 then she says will you rim me, I want at this toy in my ass. So I do some DATO on her and then I start using the toy. She gets quite excited from it so I grab the big dildo she brought and insert that in her other hole. What a site, she cums multiple times again and by this time I am rock hard so I take one toy out and replace it with my cock for round 3. She took a pounding as it took me quite a while to cum but she was cumming again several times. Finally I was spent. We laid a while cresting before she went home, 3 hours after she arrived.

What a great time. I saw her a second time during my trip as well. She brought different toys

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women