Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2019, 08:40 PM   #241
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
just to be clear, I think this is right..

the Eagles and Cowboys are both 7-7.. they meet next week. Cowboys won the first head-to-head.. if the Boys win next week, they win 1st place.. if they lose, they are OUT.. because a win the following week, and a loss by the Eagles would put both at 8-8, each with a win against the other, and.. the Eagles would win the next tie-breaker that determines who seizes first place.. is that right?

The Cowboys can lose to Philly and still make the playoffs if Philly loses to the Giants the next week as long as the Cowboys beat the Redskins. If the Giants beat Philly and the Skins beat the Cowboys, Philly makes the playoffs. If Philly beats the Cowboys and the Giants, then the season is over regardless of what the Cowboys do.

Its like chinese math and its not lost on me that I am explaining it to a chung tran.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 08:47 PM   #242
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Here's one you can dot the games on a chart based on win or lose.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...phi-dal-16=win

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
Its like chinese math and its not lost on me that I am explaining it to a chung tran.
I don't think Chung is Chinese.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 09:06 PM   #243
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
I don't think Chung is Chinese.

You would base nationality more from the last name which in this case is typically Vietnamese. It was more a trope about asians being good at math. A friendly rib of Chung Tran. If I would have quoted you instead of Chung I would have said that its funny to be explaining chinese math to a trans.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:36 PM   #244
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

as in most sports and competitive games, the way for the cowboys to make the playoffs is to work together as a team, support each other, and win games. to say that they get shut out of the playoffs cos they'll lose to philadelphia or washington is to ignore that they have already LOST SEVEN games. (and have the worst record of any division leader in the NFC and AFC!)

just like saying that a game was lost cos someone missed the final shot or attempt on goal. they lost cos they didnt make more baskets/goals/shots...
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:41 PM   #245
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
as in most sports and competitive games, the way for the cowboys to make the playoffs is to work together as a team, support each other, and win games. to say that they get shut out of the playoffs cos they'll lose to philadelphia or washington is to ignore that they have already LOST SEVEN games. (and have the worst record of any division leader in the NFC and AFC!)

just like saying that a game was lost cos someone missed the final shot or attempt on goal. they lost cos they didnt make more baskets/goals/shots...

Thanks for the hot take. The only reason we are even discussing the scenarios that get the Cowboys into the playoffs is because every single one of us see their underachieving record and are trying to figure out if and how they can still do it. It takes no brain cells or sports acumen to say that they would be in better shape if they were at 12-2 right now. But congratulations for adding nothing to the discussion other than a donkey bray.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:28 AM   #246
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The Rams did look pretty good last night so they are getting it going after a few hiccups. Sucks for the Cowboys because it looks like they will have another loss coming after they play the Rams.
I hope your stupid ass does not bet on games because you obviously got this one wrong. Oh shit. My bad. That was me. Why am I insulting myself?

In all seriousness, good win for the Boys. It just further displays that they win with the run and not the pass. Good play calling by Moore... Dak may lead the league in passing but they don't win when he has a lot of passing yards. They win when they have a lot of rushing yards and they control the clock.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:40 AM   #247
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
It just further displays that they win with the run and not the pass. Good play calling by Moore... Dak may lead the league in passing but they don't win when he has a lot of passing yards. They win when they have a lot of rushing yards and they control the clock.
yeah, it wasn't lost on me that the Rams destroyed the Cowboys in their last showdown, last January, piling up 273 yards rushing.. the Boys flipped the script yesterday. Dak has piled up meaningless yards, as you stated.

regarding the playoff picture.. it boils down to the fact that the Eagles "win" the tie-breaker scenario, which makes a Cowboys win next Sunday imperative. I think I got it now..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:02 AM   #248
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yeah, it wasn't lost on me that the Rams destroyed the Cowboys in their last showdown, last January, piling up 273 yards rushing.. the Boys flipped the script yesterday. Dak has piled up meaningless yards, as you stated.

regarding the playoff picture.. it boils down to the fact that the Eagles "win" the tie-breaker scenario, which makes a Cowboys win next Sunday imperative. I think I got it now..
No, it’s not imperative. If the Cowboys lose next week and win the following week and the eagles lose the following week the Cowboys still win the Division based on a better Division record, 5-1 vs 4-2 for the Beagles
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:13 AM   #249
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah it was a Good win But still only a 500 team . The playoffs ? the cowboy are like me one shot wonder,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:16 PM   #250
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

I don’t think any team wants to play the Cowboys in the playoffs. No telling what team will show up: a really crappy one or the one that stuffed the Rams.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #251
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I don’t think any team wants to play the Cowboys in the playoffs. No telling what team will show up: a really crappy one or the one that stuffed the Rams.
I agree. They are so unpredictable that it is impossible to bet for or against them. The Rams are a well coached and talented team and the Boys dominated. But then you think about them losing to the Jets and it makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with this team (the head coach, JG).

This is the right time of the season to get hot though. If they win against Philly, that will show something. If they don't, it's just the same old inconsistent shit as usual with them so no surprise there.
Old 12-16-2019, 06:31 PM   #252
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Only the Cowboys can botch up a coin toss.

They call themselves America's Team but apparently their QB can't enunciate clearly.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/12...-prescott-rams
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:30 PM   #253
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I don’t think any team wants to play the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Thats probably the only good take that Ive read. The Cowboys suck but looking past what seems like a tune-up or sure win before the next round is a common sports mistake.

Quote:
This is the right time of the season to get hot though. If they win against Philly, that will show something. If they don't, it's just the same old inconsistent shit as usual with them so no surprise there.

If they win against Philly, then they beat a shit team that barely managed victories in their past two games against the two worst teams in the NFC. That shows nothing other than the Cowboys can beat teams without winning records.We have heard that for weeks on every possible sports outlet. I'm not quite sure what you think that shows other than a temporary delay of the inevitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Only the Cowboys can botch up a coin toss.

They call themselves America's Team but apparently their QB can't enunciate clearly.

You mentioned that twice yesterday.

Hail to the Chiefs you losers. I think I will start Zeke in fantasy this week though. I have a few days to think about it.
Old 12-17-2019, 02:14 AM   #254
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
If they win against Philly, then they beat a shit team that barely managed victories in their past two games against the two worst teams in the NFC.
I know what you mean, but it is still a meaningful game for obvious reasons. They have a very poor success rate when it comes to winning the "win and we're definitely in" games.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:58 AM   #255
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Now Daks broke ( finger issues ) so again the inconsistent boys are set up for failure. I my opinion till JJ and Garrett go they will never be more then a 500 team sadly ,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women