Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2018, 09:36 AM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious the Saudi's should have droned this guy while he was at a wedding party like Odumbo once did. There is absolutely no reason for the U.S. to treat this as something other than the internal affairs of a foreign country.

The same lib-retard jackasses that are calling for retaliatory measures against Saudi Arabia were satisfied with the arrest of an Egyptian Coptic -- and not the perpetrators -- after Benghazi.
Problem is Little Marco and Graham are stepping all over themselves to punish the Saudis. The Saudis have been beheading their citizens in Chop Chop square every Friday for decades. Not a peep.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:37 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's obvious the Saudi's should have droned this guy while he was at a wedding party like Odumbo once did.
That is not on topic IB.

The topic was ....were they 'rogue' actors at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey who killed this WaPo reporter as Donald J Trump suggested?

I say that is a big fat lie.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:39 AM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump was just as quick to accept the prince’s denial as he was Putin’s.

Sad.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Problem is Little Marco and Graham are stepping all over themselves to punish the Saudis. The Saudis have been beheading their citizens in Chp Chop square every Friday for decades. Not a peep.
Get back on topic like wu asked.

The topic is Trump lying about it being rogue actors that killed this WaPo reporter.

Or do you believe Trump?
Old 10-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Sad.
Trump made up an excuse for them....rogue actors.

He could of just said it is none of our business but he made up a lying excuse for them.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:41 AM   #66
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now tell me the context please sir.

Also please try and do some research on proven Iranian reserves.

Tell me which countries (are) most dependent on high oil prices ( hint , Russia, SA , Venezuela )

Ask me if you have any trouble comprehending any of that.

Now back on subject...you did not even understand that Trump was tje (sic) one tjat (sic) floated the "Rouge " theory.

So I also recommend uou (sic) to catch up not only one (sic) history of the region but present events here in this country.
I recommend you to ask the mods for instructions on how to edit your posts so they are more readable and devoid of typos.

Fyi, I happen to have followed the "history of the region" for four decades. I don't have a comprehension problem, except when I have to strain to decipher some of your posts. However, you certainly appear to have a condescension problem. I'm not sure where it comes from either. What exactly are your credentials to opine intelligently on the Middle East and to superciliously spurn the views and question the knowledge of someone who has followed the region closely for four decades and written about it for influential and respected publications?

And what is your point? Still want to argue that odumbo lowered global oil prices by warming up to Iran?
Old 10-17-2018, 09:56 AM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is not on topic IB.

The topic was ....were they 'rogue' actors at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey who killed this WaPo reporter as Donald J Trump suggested?

I say that is a big fat lie.
My remark was entirely on topic.

Calling this a guy a "reporter" is misrepresenting his true avocation in life. He was a militant, regressive Islamist: a bin Laden wanna be.

The talking-heads in the lame-stream media weren't nearly as aroused by Odumbo's targeted execution of a militant Islamist along with 24 innocent members of a wedding party as they pretend to be about the targeted execution of this militant Islamist by a Saudi prince.

The lame-stream media's fake outrage reeks of mendacity as they use this incident to excoriate Trump -- who didn't have a damn thing to do with it. And since this militant Islamist was a Saudi citizen -- not American -- it shouldn't give cause for international brinkmanship.

It's a Turkish-Saudi affair and shouldn't involve the U.S. at all.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:26 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]My remark was entirely on topic.
The topic was if you bought Trumps lie about it being a rouge actor that killed this WaPo reporter.

Not whether you think he was a reporter or if the folks are hypocritical for not questioning Obama about fireworks at a wedding party that went astray!
Old 10-17-2018, 10:29 AM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I recommend you to ask the mods for instructions on how to edit your posts so they are more readable and devoid of typos.
This thread is not about typos, it is about whether you believed Trumps lie about this being rogue actors that killed this WaPo reporter.

Get back on point before you get you some more points.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:49 AM   #70
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Get back on point before you get you some more points.
You're the OP. I'm just following your lead. When you go off on a tangent about odumbo lowering oil prices, I respond.

And why would I get points? I have scrupulously avoided talking about rouge dildos, homo cocks, or suggesting any of the fine, intelligent members of this forum may have been lobotomized.

I hope wakeup didn't point you for any of those offensive comments.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #71
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg,stop. You're gonna make pee again

Quote:
You're the OP. I'm just following your lead. When you go off on a tangent about odumbo lowering oil prices, I respond.

And why would I get points? I have scrupulously avoided talking about rouge dildos, homo cocks, or suggesting any of the fine members of this forum may have been lobotomized.

Old 10-17-2018, 11:46 AM   #72
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Sad.
Since when do we involve ourselves when the Saudi's kill journalists, or anyone else? They kill poor miserable bastards all the time for almost nothing.

What about Mexico killing cops and judges? Why stop there - Duerte kills pathetic little drug dealers for nothing - maybe we should retake the PI?

Third world shithole governments kill people all the time. I wish they wouldn't, but I'm not responsible for it, so fuck them and let's move on.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:08 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And why would I get points? I have scrupulously avoided talking about rouge dildos, homo cocks, or suggesting any of the fine, intelligent members of this forum may have been lobotomized.

What offensive comments?

Now can you stay on point....do you believe like Trump that this may have been the act of rogue actors?
Old 10-17-2018, 12:10 PM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Omg,stop. You're gonna make pee again
This is not a fetish thread, if you and lusty are in to that you can start a new thread.

Do you have any view on the subject matter? Do you think , like Trump, that this could be the act of rogue actors?
Old 10-17-2018, 12:27 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Since when do we involve ourselves when the Saudi's kill journalists, or anyone else? They kill poor miserable bastards all the time for almost nothing.

What about Mexico killing cops and judges? Why stop there - Duerte kills pathetic little drug dealers for nothing - maybe we should retake the PI?

Third world shithole governments kill people all the time. I wish they wouldn't, but I'm not responsible for it, so fuck them and let's move on.
+1

Khashoggi was a propagandist for militant Islamic terrorism. He was directing his *journalistic* and fund raising efforts against the recognized government of Saudi Arabia. That the Saudis retaliated is neither surprising nor the concern of the United States.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women