Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2017, 04:21 PM   #1
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Askingfor pictures ???

So I've had this guy who's got a hold of me a couple times on another site p411 who has two ok's but they're from a while ago in a different state and twice now on separate occasions he's asked me for pictures. FYI if I have never seen you before and you are trying to see me I am not sending you pictures when I have pictures on all of my sites that are up-to-date and everything else that is an automatic red flag for something that I do not want to get involved in. There might be other females on here that feel comfortable with it I am not one of them especially since in a session I charge for them anyways.

What are your thoughts on these guys and do you guys normally ask for pictures? Has some of you guys have seen me lots of times no I have no problem sending you guys pictures when you ask but for somebody that I've never seen before it makes me nervous.

Girls do you send pictures? Is it normal for me to be feeling nervous hopefully I'm not the only one that feels this way LOL he kind of gets an attitude when I won't send them I don't know if I'm being unreasonable or not but it is a rule of mine and I am not going to change my rule for anybody. I rather be safe than sorry and no amount of money is worth me getting into issues that I don't want to be in.

Hope you all are having a great week I've been horribly sick and not feeling good but I'm starting to feel a lot better now can't wait for this crap to be over this was a bad decision to go through with this LOL never ever ever ever again haha

Your biggest admirer Shayla❤❤❤❤
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

I hear ya. I get so tired of all the ladies asking me for my pics. I have feelings ya know.

I have asked for a "taste" before but only from providers that I already have a professional relationship with and have appointments booked for that day already. OK, I lied. I have also asked for a pic from a provider that I see regularly when she is touring cause I miss her.

Feel better
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #3
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I really get tired of all the women asking me for pics too. I mean what am I? A machine?

I usually end up telling them that I am old enough to have had a part in the movie "The Sting" and I send them a pic of Robert Redford or Paul Newman.

This seems to work out surprisingly well. Always stick with what works
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #4
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Shayla, you do the best job of keeping your pics up to date. You owe that perv nothing.BTW, I too have asked providers that I have seen many times, explicit pics. I was usually drunk at the time and very horny. Forgive me.
les123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:09 PM   #5
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love all your smart asses LOL but I'm not being unreasonable with not sending pictures of somebody I've never seen before and does not have credible references right? I guess maybe I'm being too safe? I don't know but I know I've never gotten no pictures from nobody so now my feelings are hurt I shall be waiting for my pictures
Old 08-10-2017, 09:11 PM   #6
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And like I said I don't mind sending pictures to people I've seen on numerous occasions I know quite a few of you have pictures of me that I've sent you just to play with you LOL but I'm expecting at least three pictures from three different people now Livin to do you have a lot of making up to do haha
Old 08-11-2017, 02:10 PM   #7
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
I hear ya. I get so tired of all the ladies asking me for my pics. I have feelings ya know.

I have asked for a "taste" before but only from providers that I already have a professional relationship with and have appointments booked for that day already. OK, I lied. I have also asked for a pic from a provider that I see regularly when she is touring cause I miss her.

Feel better

I see how you are-saving all your sexy selfies for everyone else and all I get are pictures of lube and threats of taking my poor booty's virginity
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #8
Jam3768
Valued Poster

I don't have any lube pics but I sure would like to assault that poor bootie's virginity
Old 08-11-2017, 02:49 PM   #9
livn2do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Livin to do you have a lot of making up to do haha
Im good for it. You know that
Old 08-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #10
livn2do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin View Post
I see how you are-saving all your sexy selfies for everyone else and all I get are pictures of lube and threats of taking my poor booty's virginity
I wouldn't dare threaten you sugar butt. I wouldn't risk losing my bible study partner. As for your booty's virginity, you wouldn't even know...unfortunately
Old 08-11-2017, 04:22 PM   #11
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Here's my pic Shayla. 1 down and 2 to go

Always stick with what works
Old 08-11-2017, 07:11 PM   #12
Lynndalemike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Always love your pictures Shayla!
Lynndalemike is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:42 PM   #13
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If he wants more jackoff material beyond the pictures he can already find on the internet of me (profiles, website, ads) i'm happy to oblige if he pays for them. Otherwise...nah.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:21 AM   #14
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Hiya shayla I say stick to your guns especially if you have never had a play date with him yet! Duno in your posts if it is said no extra pix or not. And as far as I know most providers don't share pix anyway? Her personal preference! And then when a hobbyist keeps askin (my experence anyway) (tho I do understand no means no) she won't see him anyway!
What is nice is after meeting a provider, and she kinda likes you is she shares a new pic and invites you over for a date. Sometimes I can but others I have to pass right then anyway.
What I don't understand is the hobbyist say about the men don't ever share a pic of yourself or your junk! Find one on the net that looks like you do and use it. Then when they meet a provider that is not the one in their pix they bitch about that! They need one standard or shut the hell up!
And no I don't mind sharing my pix if a gal would like one. Just my opinion.
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #15
BubbaH
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Just put on about 5 layers like it's January in Iowa then send him a pic. When he complains make him pay to take off a layer and increase the price each round. See how bad he wants them.
BubbaH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women