Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2019, 04:48 PM   #46
Sophiadoesitbabyy
Account Disabled

User ID: 502996
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter25 View Post
anyone care to share what this means? "got you caught up"

this is from the post by BLM69
I'm guessing he's meaning to say it would be easy to get caught in the middle of sometype of drama hence "caught up"
Please correct me if I'm wrong
Sophiadoesitbabyy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 05:28 PM   #47
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter25 View Post
anyone care to share what this means? "got you caught up"

this is from the post by BLM69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy View Post
I'm guessing he's meaning to say it would be easy to get caught in the middle of sometype of drama hence "caught up"
Please correct me if I'm wrong
wrong, what he ment by "Caught up" is the game and easy money.
once you get a taste, you're hooked. Maybe overwhelmed at first but, hooked none the less. no one makes the kind of money that y'all ladies do by getting laid. your only worry is the pimps, pushers, trolls, and scammers that try to take it away from you by addiction or by promising a golden money rainbow of new clients. (after 6 months) The SMART ones bought a car cash. (after 2 years) bought a house cash. quit, moved out of state, became a virgin again. Skeletons in the closet. The training she got was priceless.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #48
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Anderson View Post
I have had guys say they have seen me to use me as a reference and I have no knowledge on them at all...��
Hell I've been with enough women (not counting the hobby world) that there are some whose names I honestly can't remember, and I'm not a "professional". I can only imagine how difficult it must be for working girls to remember every john who comes through the revolving door.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:40 PM   #49
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

not sure thats what he meant. but im sure the truth will eventually come out.

love to all, cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
wrong, what he ment by "Caught up" is the game and easy money.
once you get a taste, you're hooked. Maybe overwhelmed at first but, hooked none the less. no one makes the kind of money that y'all ladies do by getting laid. your only worry is the pimps, pushers, trolls, and scammers that try to take it away from you by addiction or by promising a golden money rainbow of new clients. (after 6 months) The SMART ones bought a car cash. (after 2 years) bought a house cash. quit, moved out of state, became a virgin again. Skeletons in the closet. The training she got was priceless.

CG
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 03:30 AM   #50
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Sounds like college girls on Seeking Arrangements

Need some sucker to pay off my college debt, take me shopping, and on exotic trips

Will text you from time to time when you are not busy paying off my college debt, taking me shopping, or on exotic trips
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 12:11 PM   #51
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it has alot to do with the events from the past 2 years. There was the issue of backpage hoes migrating to eccie and fucking with the "average donation" price... then with everything else going on since then?
I think its just the low quality backpage hoes, honestly. Us verified veterans of the site know what it takes to maintain our reputations and we treat it like a business we have to nurture every day. I, for one, would never waste my clients time, and if I do engage in conversation, I usually always have something in my mouth at the same time lol
Do your research fellas. Check the dates of membership... see girls that have been around for a few years.. we wont let ya down! Girls like us truly appreciate our hobbyists and the time they give us... not understanding why anyone in their right mind would think any differently... that's just bad business all around.
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 12:49 PM   #52
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace View Post
I think it has alot to do with the events from the past 2 years. There was the issue of backpage hoes migrating to eccie and fucking with the "average donation" price... then with everything else going on since then?
I think its just the low quality backpage hoes, honestly. Us verified veterans of the site know what it takes to maintain our reputations and we treat it like a business we have to nurture every day. I, for one, would never waste my clients time, and if I do engage in conversation, I usually always have something in my mouth at the same time lol
Do your research fellas. Check the dates of membership... see girls that have been around for a few years.. we wont let ya down! Girls like us truly appreciate our hobbyists and the time they give us... not understanding why anyone in their right mind would think any differently... that's just bad business all around.
I disagree.

On far too many occasions, the providers who have been around on the boards for a few years that I have seen for sessions were some of the worse and below average sessions I have encountered, and that is kinder than the term I would like to call them, especially when I think about the total time and money I spent over the years.

There was definitely a reason why most of the well established hobbyists were constantly trolling the welcome wagon and seeing different ladies that were advertising elsewhere. And why even now that there are more reviews of girls on rub ratings, listcrawler, ect. and not so many established female members of Eccie.

The problem is, while these shitty encounters still go on with these verified ladies, and a few may even get reviewed, but for the most part guys are not really reviewing them or even notating their experience in the men's back channels. That is due to the documented facts of being labeled by the popular crowd, put in a category of hard to please by providers and the backlash generated by the provider through others or herself doing it. So doing research by looking at reviews that are not there or embellished reviews to make the provider look good and although there are no more, going by what a provider says in ads are not solid ways to make an informed decision to see a provider you have not seen before.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:36 PM   #53
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You guys need to do like me

Find a young minimum wage cutie that will see you all night for 150 or 200
And think you are the most generous guy in the world

Take her to get tested together and you can do uncovered

They are everywhere. Just have to know how to approach them correctly
They are used to giving it away to some knucklehead for free

Flirt with them a bit. Ask if they have a fella. Offer to take
them for a nice dinner no strings. Discuss if they are
interested in having a Sugar Daddy

Avoid the GPS college types that are afraid of getting their
hair and makeup messed up

College girls are usually in heavy debt and looking for a
payout

Minimum wage girls are usually just happy for the extra funds
and attention from an older guy.

That is if you are not old as dirt

Oh. And dress nice. Don't go out looking like you just raided a Goodwill
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:05 PM   #54
foejdls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Lots of gals promise here....and do NOT deliver!
foejdls is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:09 PM   #55
foejdls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

IMO. ....the best are Selena Romero and Allegra Hope...out of my last 30 encounters. No one else comes close.
foejdls is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:16 PM   #56
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post

Find a young minimum wage cutie that will see you all night for 150 or 200
And think you are the most generous guy in the world

What you are saying is we should go find them at Walmart:

or at a fast food place like Burger King and McDonald's?

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:26 PM   #57
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well to be completely honest I don't keep up with what's going on in the industry. This is the first time in over a year I've even looked at the co-ed forum let alone engaged in conversation with the community. I don't associate with other girls either.. I just keep my head down and I do my work. I can only speak for myself but I can guarantee that every single one of my reviews are legit ( aside from that ONE fricken spite review that that tarnished my 100% yes recommendations) and I have no reason to lie about my consistent service. My opinion and outlook on the situation is just what I've gathered from talking to male hobbyists, though anyone can be subject to being ignorant and small minded. Though the consensus with them lately seems to be more along the lines of girls that are being managed who are just trying to get what they can with as little work as possible so that they can move on to the next. I still feel like there are veteran providers out there who are worth the time. Knowing that not everybody is compatible is a given. But it doesn't take that much to do your research to find the right girl for you. I for one have no issue in conducting conversations over the course of a couple weeks if that's what it takes for the hobbyist to feel comfortable with seeing me. And I'd like to think that I provide consistently stellar service, regardless of whom I see. I guess girls like me just need to have faith that things will work out in the end.

I think what bothers me the most is that, being BBW, I have to work harder then others to book clients... while i sit here on the side lines watching men complain that their pretty little barbie dolls aren't providing the quality service they expected... all I can do is shake my head and continue posting... and maybe one day, I will stop being told "you're on my bucket list" only to end up never seeing the guy just because he would rather take his chances with a skinny girl with poor service just because she has a tight body.
And yes I'm fully aware that people have types and that not everyone is attracted to BBWs. But when it comes down to skill and quality of service there's no excuses.
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:53 AM   #58
SkylarLove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 411597
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just here for the comments....

Nothin but YES reviews over here!!!
SkylarLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:23 AM   #59
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace View Post

I think what bothers me the most is that, being BBW, I have to work harder then others to book clients... while i sit here on the side lines watching men complain that their pretty little barbie dolls aren't providing the quality service they expected... all I can do is shake my head and continue posting... and maybe one day, I will stop being told "you're on my bucket list" only to end up never seeing the guy just because he would rather take his chances with a skinny girl with poor service just because she has a tight body.
And yes I'm fully aware that people have types and that not everyone is attracted to BBWs. But when it comes down to skill and quality of service there's no excuses.

And why is that?? I am a BBW and I have no trouble booking clients, and I don't have to work any harder than any other lady in the industry.
It is all in the presentation, and what you have to offer that sets you apart from other ladies who are providers no matter who they are and what size they are.

Men like originality and men like uniqueness. Mend absolutely do not want to see a carbon copy of someone else.

Just be yourself.

Love yourself

I am paying you a compliment #Sisterprovider....

Blessings,
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:23 AM   #60
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

Hummm. I’m going to have to partially disagree, MM. While men do like variety and are attracted to all types, the market differences between New Orleans and DFW are likely a big factor.

An endless supply of young stripper-like ladies in DFW breeds a different environment. The mindset in NOLA is also much different overall.

While I have no doubt that Princess can get as many friends as she likes, regardless of body type, she may have to work harder to stand out in a crowd.

She’s right, guys will ignore red flags and bad service to bang some young hot body. The rest of us DO have to work harder. But that’s okay.
Guest042522 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women