Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35200
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #6361
BigLouie
Valued Poster

On QBs, I just don't see the Texans taking a QB. If they didn't think any of last year was worth a second (and they got proved wrong) I don't see anyone out there this year outside of the first two being noteworthy. And I don't see BoB being the kind of coach that makes stupid moves like taking Vick or Sanchez. I also don't see Case as the answer to anything. He was on the practice squad of St. Louis who was desperate for a QB which should tell you something right there. Last year he played worse each game and after the game against the Ravens he struggles to beat a 3 win Jacksonville team and darn near lost that one. I see Mallet not being ready for OTAs or training camp. Full recovery is said to be 9 months which would be September but he has to build back up the strength and get the timing back so it will not be until into the season before he can start. I see them taking it easy on him, I also see them getting him cheap due to injury. I see Savage doing better and getting most of the attention in OTAs. If Case is still here he will be backup to Savage. I don't see Fritz on the team at all next year.

As for the draft I really hope Rick Smith is relived of his draft duties. I do see BoB going to McNair and telling him he can't build a team with Rick missing on so many picks. I see someone from the New England organization coming in and taking over the responsibilities. This team can grow and be really good but we need to hit on picks. Missing on so many first picks last year is going to hurt the team. When you pick first in each round you need to get solid starters from the first three picks and the Texans didn't.

I really like BoB and the attitude he brings. I think he will get the team to the play offs next year.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:33 PM   #6362
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Fuck fuck fuck, Rick Fucking Smith is going to make it thru Black Monday without getting fired!!!!!! Fuck the Texans!!!! Get rid of that Cunt!!! McNuttless is content with the same old same old, fuck that!!!!

RIOT on Kirby MFers!!!!!
Dopey Dude's out on the ledge again!

Might as well let him jump.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #6363
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

BT, you are as worthless as a Pussy Fart!!! You probably want to keep Rick Smith just like you wanted to keep Dopey!! You need to remove your Buttplug so you can uncross your eyes and see the facts clearly that Rick Smith sucks ass just like you do!!!

But please do us all a favor and put the ball gag that Dopey used on you while he cornholed you back in your mouth and Shut the Fuck UP!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:21 AM   #6364
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Looks like one ex Texan will be playing in the playoffs.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ack-insurance/
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #6365
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
BT, You probably want to keep Rick Smith just like you wanted to keep Dopey!!
Nope! What happens with Rick Smith is McNair's decision, not mine. He is the one with a $1 billion investment in this franchise, not you or I. The only thing we can control is whether we choose to spend our money watching McNair's team.

As for Rick, I believe he will be moved elsewhere in the organization, not fired. But once again, it is not my decision to make. I damn sure am not going out on the ledge, whether he stays in his current position, moved to another position on the team, or fired. No matter the outcome, I have no control over the final decision.

If you want to rant and rave over something you have no control over, go right ahead. I think it's entertaining as hell. But at the end of the day, the Texans organization doesn't give a flying fuck what you or I think. I'm ok with that. They are going to do what McNair believes is in the best interest of the team, not what Dopey Dude Faggio wants them to do.

in the meantime, carry on with the endless ranting and raving. More importantly, don't get too far out on the ledge.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #6366
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
On QBs, I just don't see the Texans taking a QB. If they didn't think any of last year was worth a second (and they got proved wrong) I don't see anyone out there this year outside of the first two being noteworthy. .
How about OBrian's old Penn State QB Christian Hackenburg ? You don't think he might try to pick him up?
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:19 PM   #6367
Daddio
Valued Poster

BT the worthless Pussyfart can't even have an opinion on Rick Smith because it's not his descwsion!!! You are as Nutless as the stupid fucking owner we have. He moves like a snail and makes a decision about 2 years too late. He will probably keep Rick Smith as GM for another year, this means another shitty ass draft, then. Finally McNuttless will be forced to fire him.

You seem to think the Jason laconfora guys story is true and they will kick Rick the stupid prick upstairs and get a new GM. But you are too Nutless to say it. When you show some sack and say something worthwhile or have an actual opinion, I will acknowledge it, until then deep throat your own butt plug and shut the fuck up!!! We all know your football knowledge is non fucking existent you candy ass jizz stain.
Old 12-30-2014, 06:27 PM   #6368
Guest040616
Account Disabled

You can get back out on the ledge, Dopey Dude Faggio! The weather's fine!

If you decide to jump, take this from a former Army Paratrooper. The fall won't kill you.

it's the sudden stop that ya gotta worry about!!

Airborne!
Old 12-31-2014, 10:31 AM   #6369
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Fuel for thought:

If Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Tony Romo and perhaps even Peyton Manning can each get a few MVP votes.

It is not likely but if that were to happen, JJ might have a chance!
Old 01-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #6370
Daddio
Valued Poster

One thing I noticed while watching the football bowl season was the quality QB play from several prospects.

1. Marcus Mariota - looks real good, quick athletic, quick thinker, escape ability, looks like the real deal.
2. Bryce Petty - Strong arm, accurate well coached
3. Brett Hundly - won his bowl game more with his feet
4. Dak Prescott - physical specimen, stud, Hoss, tought to bring down.

Not sure how any of these guys will translate into a pro QB, Marriota looks like a potential cant miss prospect. Notice I did not put Jizzstain Winston on my list. Todd McShay has him going to the Titans with the #2 overall pick.

Todd McShay's ESPN Mock Draft Pick Team Selection 1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon 2 Tennessee Titans Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State 3 Jacksonville Jaguars Leonard Williams, DE, USC 4 Oakland Raiders Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska 5 Washington Shane Ray, DE, Missouri 6 New York Jets Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama 7 Atlanta Falcons Dante Fowler Jr., DE, Florida 8 New York Giants Vic Beasley, DE, Clemson 9 Chicago Bears Landon Collins, S, Alabama 10 Carolina Panthers Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa 11 Minnesota Vikings Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M 12 St. Louis Rams Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami 13 Houston Texans Devante Parker, WR, Louisville 14 Cleveland Browns Danny Shelton, DT, Washington 15 San Francisco 49ers Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan 16 Miami Dolphins Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington 17 Kansas City Chiefs Kevin White, WR, West Virginia 18 San Diego Chiefs Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State 19 Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State 20 Philadelphia Eagles Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State 21 New Orleans Saints TJ Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh 22 Pittsburgh Steelers Malcom Brown, DT, Texas 23 Baltimore Ravens Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin 24 Cincinnati Bengals Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford 25 Dallas Cowboys Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest 26 Detroit Lions Marcus Peters, CB, Washington 27 Indianapolis Colts La'El Collins, OT, LSU 28 Green Bay Packers Bendardrick Mckinney, MLB, Mississippi State 29 Seattle Seahawks Todd Gurley, RB, Seattle Seahawks 30 Arizona Cardinals Bud Dupree, OLB, Kentucky 31 New England Patriots AJ Cann, OG, South Carolina 32 Denver Broncos Denzel Perryman, MLB, Miami

I don't know much about Dvante Parker the WR from Louisville but we do need a playmaker as we don't have one now. Foster is the closest to a playmaker we have but he is always was vag pull away from being out 6 weeks.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:16 PM   #6371
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Typical stupid Kubiak play. Ravens had first and five, just get the give and keep going. He calls for a bomb with no chance of success
Old 01-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #6372
Daddio
Valued Poster

Kubes did pussy out like always. The Ravens were gashing the Pats with the run. So of course Kubes decides to throw it too much. So glad we got rid of his sorry ass. I feel sorry for the next team that hires him.

Dallas got totatally fucked by the refs today. Dez made a great catch. He had completed the catch and was completing the stretch. His elbow was down also. Would have set up a great finish and forced a gimpy Rodgers to win it, but the refs fucked us all. Fuck the nfl bullshit officiating!!!
Old 01-11-2015, 05:46 PM   #6373
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Karma a bitch fuck the cowgirls an kubiak a stupid muthafucker for calling that play wish we never got him..
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:48 PM   #6374
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Peyton need to retire he will never play in a super bowl again
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:42 PM   #6375
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Yes time fit Peyton to retire. If he plays next year it is not going to be pretty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women