Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #76
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
You’re misrepresenting what Kelly said. You’re actually doing exactly what you complain that she did. Kelly said no such thing directly or in a round about way.
Quote:
Once again, he never said she lied or that she misled in any way.

Yes, he did. That lying congresswoman, in cahoots with the media, tried to spin Trump's words "he knew what he was getting into" as something insensitive and mean. When I first heard it, I thought to myself "whoa, did he really say that?" Kelly put everything in context. Trump was briefed on what to say before he placed the call, and part of this brave soldier's story was how he found his calling in the comradeship of his brothers-in-arms and died in the service of his country doing what he wanted to do. Trump's words took on a whole different meaning to me after they were untwisted by John Kelly.

And why the hell was the congresswoman listening in on the call anyway? How "sacred" is that? Do you think she wasn't searching for any dirt she could lay her hands on to embarrass the POTUS?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #77
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Once again. Kelly never said she lied or misrepresented Trumps words.

Nonetheless. I can tell you empathetic words to use but if you lack empathy your saying them might not come out the same. I don’t know how he said it or the way it sounded to people listening. He could have sounded scripted or harsh. I don’t know and neither do you. The people that heard it however do. Kelly never said in any way that she lied or misled anyone. You can say over and over that She did but that’s simply you expressing your view but it’s not based on facts. If Kelly heard what was said (which I presume he did just as She did) he could simply say Trump didn’t say that. He’s not said that at all.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:34 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again. Kelly never said she lied or misrepresented Trumps words.

Nonetheless. I can tell you empathetic words to use but if you lack empathy your saying them might not come out the same. I don’t know how he said it or the way it sounded to people listening. He could have sounded scripted or harsh. I don’t know and neither do you. The people that heard it however do. Kelly never said in any way that she lied or misled anyone. You can say over and over that She did but that’s simply you expressing your view but it’s not based on facts. If Kelly heard what was said (which I presume he did just as She did) he could simply say Trump didn’t say that. He’s not said that at all.
Yeah, he did, You just want to lie about it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:41 PM   #79
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, he did, You just want to lie about it.
Nope. That’d be incorrect. But feel free to take anything from the transcript where he said she was lying and refute what I’m saying. I’ll be waiting.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:44 PM   #80
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And Kelly is walking a fine line bringing his own sons death into this picture.

He is now using his dead son in the political arena.
You stupid fuck, he told the media he didn't get a condolence call from obama and he was totally ok with that. He wasn't "using his dead son in the political arena" - he was correcting all the media misinformation. And you're a fucking moron for saying Kelly should have called out Trump (his boss!) for turning this into a political shamefest - it was the fucking media that triggered it with their shameless gotcha questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And Kelly is making a fool of himself by getting into the fray.
No, you're making a fool of yourself with comments like that! John Kelly is doing an excellent job as Chief of Staff under difficult circumstances. When he says nothing is sacred anymore, it's because of shameless miscreants like you!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. That’d be incorrect. But feel free to take anything from the transcript where he said she was lying and refute what I’m saying. I’ll be waiting.
Already cited where Kelly called her a selfish, empty barrel spouting noise. The fact that you can't understand that he was declaring her comments to be vacuous and without an iota of substantive truth is your problem, but I'll be here to remind you each and every time you say otherwise.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:50 PM   #82
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Otherwise.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:55 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Otherwise.
Kelly said he was "stunned" by the lying, lib-retarded cunt he called a selfish, empty barrel spouting noise. Any intelligent person would understand that Kelly was not appalled or stunned by the lying lib-retarded cunt telling the truth, he was stunned by her lies.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:01 PM   #84
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Nope. He was stunned by it becoming public and political. That’s clear from what he said and where in his statement he says it.

Never ever said or implied she lied.

My other post clears up your misunderstanding of his phrase about empty barrels.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. He was stunned by it becoming public and political. That’s clear from what he said and where in his statement he says it.

Never ever said or implied she lied.

My other post clears up your misunderstanding of his phrase about empty barrels.
He was stunned by her words and actions, and Kelly more than implied the lying, lib-retarded cunt was a liar when he called her a selfish, empty barrel spouting noise.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:09 PM   #86
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Nope. That’s just not correct.

1 + 1 = 3 is wrong no matter how many times you try to claim it’s true. Kelly never said she lied or misled. Trump said what she says he said.

You misunderstand the saying about empty barrels making noise. It doesn’t mean what you think it does.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:15 PM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. That’s just not correct.

1 + 1 = 3 is wrong no matter how many times you try to claim it’s true. Kelly never said she lied or misled. Trump said what she says he said.

You misunderstand the saying about empty barrels making noise. It doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Trump said more than the lying, lib-retarded cunt made public, and by doing so she actively sought to mislead the American public: lie. Kelly called her a selfish, empty barrel spouting noise -- not a person of substance speaking the truth. Hence, he means exactly what he said. This lying lib-retarded cunt is a person of no substance spouting noise to hide the truth. Shame you can't understand English.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #88
1blackman1
Valued Poster

I’ve not resorted to trying to insult you so maybe you should avoid doing so as well.

The saying doesn’t mean what you think. It means she’s talking loud saying nothing or for no reason. Nothing to do with the truthfulness of what’s being said.

No one said she recited the entirety of what Trump said. I’m sure she omitted plenty like “hello, this is the president” but that doesn’t change anything. Kelly didn’t imply that she lied or misled. You keep saying that but it’s just not true.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’ve not resorted to trying to insult you so maybe you should avoid doing so as well.

The saying doesn’t mean what you think. It means she’s talking loud saying nothing or for no reason. Nothing to do with the truthfulness of what’s being said.

No one said she recited the entirety of what Trump said. I’m sure she omitted plenty like “hello, this is the president” but that doesn’t change anything. Kelly didn’t imply that she lied or misled. You keep saying that but it’s just not true.
By not reciting the full text of Trump's comments the lying lib-retarded cunt sought "to create a false or misleading impression": lie, and Kelly called the lying, lib-retarded cunt on her lies.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #90
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Incorrect but enjoy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women