Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 01:38 PM   #151
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I bet you do

And thats right..my ifriends handle..as well as my email address was cockluvr4u

Fun hobby fact:

I got that "handle" giving to me when i was sucking a guys dick prior to adult biz when me and hubby was swinging

He said "your a eager cocklover for me arent you"

So..cocklover4u was taken at the time so i spelled it different and bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
Yep, I remember long hair, cockluver4u.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #152
Rollypolly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Fun fact about me.
1 User name came from a RollyPolly walking by when creating profile.
2 Am a talker, some lady's already now that but I like to get to know someone first and get a connection. Never could jump right in.
3. I have a bucket lis of stuff I want to do. Double, on a boat, roplay-dress up. I know probably alot of you have done those.
4 I think you haven't enjoyed your car or house until until each room has been used.
Rollypolly is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #153
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Fun hobby fact about me:

On the old aspd...i directly ask for my access to the "ladies only area" aka the bitchfest room to be revoked. It was the biggest waste of space on the board mostly filled with bitching providers being 2 faced about the latest "loser" they con.

The ladies wanted to believe someone was leaking info..so myself and a 2 others(who have long retired but was there before me) ask that our access be revoked to the arkansas ladies room...so it was..oddly..info kept leaking..i wanna say circa 2008...

I guess us 3 that left that complaint arena wasnt willing enough to be that cool girl next door type...so we wasnt in the cool club

Im sure it was all with the best od intentions and just trying to "help" lots of girls like to do that it seems
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:31 PM   #154
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun hobby fact about me:

Meeting guys who start the PM off with "i dont normally see big girls" always makes me smile...there is ALWAYS an exception to every rule

But the best was in Dallas..side note..unlike some here who arent ready for the big leagues and are use to lapdogs kissing their ass..i and many other ladies LOVE texas men..but i digress

Circa 2004..dallas texas..guy books 30min date who is notoriously a "spinner" guy..i question whether he will show or just taking a prime time slot..

Be damned he showed..knocks on door..walks in..as he walks thru door he looks square in my face and says "no offense but i dont usually see fat girls but had to see what all the fuss was about"..

I smile big and say..not a problem i would love to show u..he kinda looks back at me shocked and says ok then..

We proceed..he shows he can dirty talk with the best of them..bitch this..whore that..blah blah blah..all the while i do my thing..

It ends..i grin and say well..did u find out what all the fuss was?.."i think i did"....he said he couldnt review due to persona..but did share the experience with a few hobby buds who visited on subsequent visits

The original guy..went on to see me everytime i was in town until 2010

Point: its nothing personal..it cant be personal...the only way its personal is if that persons opinion matters to you..and no guy on a silly whore board opinion has ever mattered. The day some guy calling you names no matter the setting effects you..is the day you need to push away from the silly whore board and get a life..that guy made it known walking in to my face like a man that i wasnt his type but he wanted me to suck his dick. Great..that at the end of the day is really what we are here to do

Sex is sex...sex with strangers is just that..opinions..well..they are just that..but sometimes when the lines get blurred providers feelings get hurt..

In my case..you have to consider the source..and so far..no source of opinions off a board has mattered to me its just fuckin..nothin more
Old 02-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #155
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Old 02-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #156
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun hobby fact about me:

One of my first and rare hobby experiences that took place that didnt involve immediate sex was kinda cool

The gent knew me ans my hubby were into old cars..he himself had a nicely restored 4x4 k5 blazer

It was a sweet ride with a DANA 44 front axle and a swapped in DANA 60 rear axle for the old 10 bolt. And a powerful 350 v8.

He quickly realized i was not the girlnextdoor and had no problem going out riding while providing some fun while out on the backroads

We got lost..he snapped the rear drive shaft in the DANA 60 axle and had to nurse it back to civilization using 4 wheel drive (front wheels only worked) as the horrible thud thud thud as the shaft spun going to the rear axle

We had fun in that old blazer..he got a bj..we laughed..panicked..and laughed some more

After that i said never again lmao..lesson learned
Always take tools with you..and a cell phone with better reception lol..

It was fun tho and actually got to see some back country i didnt know existed. The next time he wanted to see me i met him in my antique gmc long wheel base truck ..we stayed on paved roads haha

Now..where did i put that RTM button(says the kliq)
Old 02-23-2018, 07:01 PM   #157
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun hobby fact about me:

I have never started shit with someone then when it got real posted the "rules" in the thread like a little BITCH

For instance..i start shit with someone..that someone takes it to next level status. Suddenly im exposed..mu cover blown..the truth exposed..i can no longer hide behind my bullshit lies.

Sorta a BITCH move by anyone who does it. One ought to stay their ass on the porch when not ready to run with the alpha dogs

You know..considering all the bitches in recent threads

Haha..point total.update....still 0
Old 02-23-2018, 09:22 PM   #158
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ok, I'll make a revelation, although a few of you gals already know.

I'm only about 8" when its in action, but depending on the mood it either tastes like chocolate or white Zinfandel and ejaculates cash money 🤑

I feel relieved to let that out.

(Yes, I know my in box is full)
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:56 PM   #159
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPitt View Post

I'm only about 8" when its in action, but depending on the mood it either tastes like chocolate or white Zinfandel and ejaculates cash money 🤑

I feel relieved to let that out.

(Yes, I know my in box is full)
LOL what?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:33 PM   #160
jethro1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I was gonna play it off like I knew what he was saying, but... I have no clue. Was it supposed to be sarcastic? Ironic? No clue, here. I envy having a member that ejaculates cash, though... kind of a win-win... Win, n'est pas?
jethro1970 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:36 AM   #161
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

So you go to the store and are a few bucks.short at checkout and say to the checker I’ll be right back, I have to go to the John. A few min later, OK here is the cash!?!?!?
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:09 PM   #162
Rollypolly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPitt View Post

I'm only about 8" when its in action, but depending on the mood it either tastes like chocolate or white Zinfandel and ejaculates cash money ��

Mental note, never ask him for change!
Rollypolly is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #163
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fun hobby fact about me:

On the old aspd...i directly ask for my access to the "ladies only area" aka the bitchfest room to be revoked. It was the biggest waste of space on the board mostly filled with bitching providers being 2 faced about the latest "loser" they con.

The ladies wanted to believe someone was leaking info..so myself and a 2 others(who have long retired but was there before me) ask that our access be revoked to the arkansas ladies room...so it was..oddly..info kept leaking..i wanna say circa 2008...

I guess us 3 that left that complaint arena wasnt willing enough to be that cool girl next door type...so we wasnt in the cool club

Im sure it was all with the best od intentions and just trying to "help" lots of girls like to do that it seems

So can this be summed up as "I'm awesome, and other people suck"?

Just want to make sure I get it right for the next batch of notes.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:55 PM   #164
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Hilarious!
FOP Guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:07 PM   #165
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fun hobby fact about me:

Meeting guys who start the PM off with "i dont normally see big girls" always makes me smile...there is ALWAYS an exception to every rule

But the best was in Dallas..side note..unlike some here who arent ready for the big leagues and are use to lapdogs kissing their ass..i and many other ladies LOVE texas men..but i digress

Circa 2004..dallas texas..guy books 30min date who is notoriously a "spinner" guy..i question whether he will show or just taking a prime time slot..

Be damned he showed..knocks on door..walks in..as he walks thru door he looks square in my face and says "no offense but i dont usually see fat girls but had to see what all the fuss was about"..

I smile big and say..not a problem i would love to show u..he kinda looks back at me shocked and says ok then..

We proceed..he shows he can dirty talk with the best of them..bitch this..whore that..blah blah blah..all the while i do my thing..

It ends..i grin and say well..did u find out what all the fuss was?.."i think i did"....he said he couldnt review due to persona..but did share the experience with a few hobby buds who visited on subsequent visits

The original guy..went on to see me everytime i was in town until 2010

Point: its nothing personal..it cant be personal...the only way its personal is if that persons opinion matters to you..and no guy on a silly whore board opinion has ever mattered. The day some guy calling you names no matter the setting effects you..is the day you need to push away from the silly whore board and get a life..that guy made it known walking in to my face like a man that i wasnt his type but he wanted me to suck his dick. Great..that at the end of the day is really what we are here to do

Sex is sex...sex with strangers is just that..opinions..well..they are just that..but sometimes when the lines get blurred providers feelings get hurt..

In my case..you have to consider the source..and so far..no source of opinions off a board has mattered to me its just fuckin..nothin more

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women