Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2018, 07:19 AM   #1
Wise guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default Maybe it’s just me?

I like DFK and BBBJ as much as the next guy, but I don’t want DFK if I’m aware that the lady gives BBBJ. What if she just performed a BBBJ with another prior to my DFK with her? And that’s regardless of what hygiene measures she takes afterwards. What do you think?
Wise guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:27 AM   #2
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I agree, I do not DFK with providers. I know some providers and no they do not shower in between each session. They do rinse there mouths out especially after CIM. But still the idea of kissing a woman that just performed CIM for you an hour ago or even 20 minutes ago just does not appeal to me.

I also do not do DATY with these ladies. I am not into putting my mouth where your cock just was 20 minutes ago. Not for me. I understand your point of view.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:51 AM   #3
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

And I thought I was the only guy with these same ideas. Now I know I'm not alone.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:37 AM   #4
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand that, It's up to a person's preference I guess. But no shower inbetween sessions?!? Aghh!! I always shower and sometimes twice if I went outside in the summer or etc.. sweaty. Then I take another one before I meet with someone.
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:48 AM   #5
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

I appreciate that Kiki but to be truthful, it is hard for me to take a provider's word for it. They are not known for their integrity. Just as you need references to see me because hobbyists are also not known for their integrity.

When cash is walking in the door a provider will say just about anything to complete the deal. So there's that.

I enjoy DFK and DATY, just with a woman that has not just had someone else this same day.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:04 AM   #6
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
I enjoy DFK and DATY, just with a woman that has not just had someone else this same day.
Hey GT, what about if she had you earlier in the day?
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:37 AM   #7
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

I have done that had sessions early and seems most providers have a hard time waking up for a 9am session, gets delayed, pushed back and problems.

Once I had a session scheduled for 10am with a regular lady. She asked me to come at 10:30 instead of 10am due to one of her kids having issues. I happily agreed. Went to the session and I felt a wet spot on the bed and we did not engage in sex yet, so was not made from me.

I went in to work after session and saw a review of her. The guy had just left before me, lol. Meaning you never know with a provider. I got grossed out at the.possobility I had put my finger accidentally in his cum spot. You never know how early someone has been there, so being told I am first of the day is not always truth. I saw this lady at least ten times and she knew my desire of wanting to be first of the day. She lied to me about her kid and being first that day, she even pushed my appt back to make room for other guy. I never saw her again and she asked me why one day. I explained to her. Shame it was a good weekly income for her, lol. The guy she pushed me back for was from out.of town so not going to be as regular as I was, dumb decision on her part IMHO.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:37 AM   #8
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Mmmm, interesting thread here. I guess it's just a matter of what you can overlook and not. I love the DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and GFE activities, but then there is the how long has it been for her factor too.

I guess as long as the evidence from the previous session isn't there or I see another client leaving the incall right when I arrive I'm ok with going GFE.

But I can certainly understand why guys don't want such activities. Non-GFE certainly opens up options if not required.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:25 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Hey GT, what about if she had you earlier in the day?
Don't see them after Don'tHavTaPay GT.
He is a well known whiner of wanting BB with Providers.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:46 PM   #10
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Don't see them after Don'tHavTaPay GT.
He is a well known whiner of wanting BB with Providers.
C'mon Precious, ol' cock swaller day is just trying to be "new provider" friendly
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:58 PM   #11
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Thanks, precious b but I have heard that about him already. That is another issue. I have been offered BB four times, so that tells me some of these ladies are BB it and I am not going down on a lady that just BB with some other guy. Shit, I won't go down on them because CFS, why the shit would I ever go down on a provider?

Their word is useless as are hobbyists words as well. Always cover up, never DFK, never DATY.

With these rules who on here can say the sex is great? It is not, it is better than whacking off, just slightly. So when I tire of masterbation happens very quickly, I call a provider. I am an impulse buyer though, rarely plan, just me.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:08 PM   #12
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't speak for all providers although if and that's a BIG "if" I see more than one gentleman in a day, I always shower and perform oral care between visits. I expect the gentleman I see to practice personal hygiene as well. I am low volume and rarely see more than one client daily, hell, it's usually one every few days, lol. Anyway, I completely understand providers who entertain multiple gentlemen in a day, bravo to you. Personal hygiene and cleanliness is a very personal matter and is unfortunately one of the risks you take in this business when your partner doesn't practice the same.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 08:22 AM   #13
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I try not to think about it. I do love DATY, DATO, DFK, etc. But it would be nice that the provider has taking a shower before I arrive and uses mouth wash or something. My provider it Pensacola always takes a shower and changes sheets right before I arrive, sometimes she put sthesheets on when I am there and her hair is still wet from the shower. However, I have never seen her brush her teeth, or rinse her mouth. She does CIM and when with me, she never does any oral care afterwards in my presence. We have both jumped in the shower together and she baths me & I her. She doesn't do BB in vagina, that I am aware of, but BB greek.
I have to have some foreplay to get aroused. So that is why I do it.
If we are going to be this concerned about all the risks and etc. we may as well either find one lady that we trust and stick with her or take matters into our own hands and be totally safe and risk free.
To me , CBJ, no DFK, LFK, DATY is just not my idea of a fun time.
Meeting ladies in the hobby is stressful enough as is.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:01 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I can understand a Provider not brushing her teeth in front of a Hobbyist for two reasons.
If they are like me, i'm self-conscious about doing it in public.
Also, I think it opens her up to more health problems by the small abrasions that the bristles cause on the soft tissues. So, there better be Listerine or some type of mouth wash.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 09:10 PM   #15
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Precious_b;1060549169]I can understand a Provider not brushing her teeth in front of a Hobbyist for two reasons.
If they are like me, i'm self-conscious about doing it in public

Good point, Precious_b, I brush my teeth thourougly and use pre-rinse and mouthwash before I meet a gentleman. Although I'm not about to brush my teeth in front of him, lol. Not only am I a bit self conscious but also I'm sure the guy doesn't want me answering the door with a toothbrush hanging out of my mouth.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women