Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 06:03 PM   #16
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 442149
My ECCIE Reviews

I just checked to make sure and it is changed. I had to look for myself to make sure.
NatalieRene is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:07 PM   #17
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

TCB?
I am learning.
It is most likely mistakes I am making.

I didn't even know anyone was commenting on my post.
Its all overwhelming at first, and definitely more interactive the bp. I was a dancer, I meant people in person. I'm adjusting, thank you for your patients.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:10 PM   #18
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
It’s not just about getting a lot of reviews... it’s about building up trust with other hobbyists, checking references (which most wichita providers DONT do), being stable, accurately marketing yourself and offering a good service. I would advice against offering review specials cause that makes you look desperate and that doesn’t really build up your clientele, it just attracts the el cheapos and they will expect a discount each and every time and probably won’t come back unless you do offer a discount.

Like any business it takes time, consistency, honesty and a little effort to succeed.
Lol. That makes sense. uuummmm I have to go edit p411 again. Oh my goodness.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:13 PM   #19
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieRene View Post
Lol. That makes sense. uuummmm I have to go edit p411 again. Oh my goodness.
Actually, if you don't mind or have time, I would really appreciate advice on screening and references. I'm completely lost on how to properly do that. aaaannnddd google is not helping.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:19 PM   #20
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallWonder View Post
My opinion and my opinion only:

Bargaining doesn't get you good reviews. If your prices are reasonable (they are), you gain nothing by bargaining. If you want more business, you can offer a lower price until you get established. Instead of $200 for one hour, consider $180 for one hour. (That keeps you a bit under many others).

I would never tell a provider what they are worth. And I never ask a provider to bargain. I think it's in poor taste. However, I also want a pleasant experience, and I don't generally visit providers asking higher prices unless they have lots of good reviews.

As to services; I don't think most guys are going to give you a negative review for not being willing to provide a service that you don't want to provide. However, you will get negative reviews for up-selling. If you don't want to offer a BBBJ, then don't offer it at any price. If you offer it, don't charge extra for it. Arriving to meet a provider and finding out that everything you want to do is an extra charge is a huge no-no for me. (Greek is a common no-go for many girls, and I have no problem with girls who do not offer it.)

For me, the key to a great review is very simple:
- If I pay for an hour, I want an hour. Not 50 minutes. Not 45 minutes. Not 30 minutes of activity and 30 minutes of clothed conversation.
- Most guys (especially me) are interested in GFE. The key to GFE is NOT doing anything the guy wants. The key to GFE is acting as if you are very "into" the guy. IOP (Illusion of passion). When I'm there, that's my time. It's not time for someone calling on the phone. It's not time for you to take care of other business.
- Be clear what the expectations are, but be cautious. You can't discuss activities over the phone or by email. But once a guy arrives, ask what his expectations are; what he wants; what he likes; what he doesn't like. Once you are on the same page, the rest goes easier.

Hope this helps. Hang in there.
Thank you. I appreciate the advice and you taking time to write it. That answered the questions I had perfectly.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #21
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s all a learning experience! I still learn new things. You’ll get the hang of it in no time.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:31 PM   #22
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It’s all a learning experience! I still learn new things. You’ll get the hang of it in no time.
Thanks girl. I appreciate that and will take definitely be taking advantage of it . because google just doesn't answer questions very well. (hehe) but seriously, thanks.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:53 PM   #23
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

quick question sweetheart your metro location in your showcase has kc metro first and wichita kansas second! this may cause some confusion since wichita is your home base correct?

im sure this is a learning curve for a new provider. but if not mistaken under a provider search it will pull you up in the kc metro when in fact you're not there!

someone please correct me if i am wrong on the provider search comment!

but regardless its a bit confusing as your posts say wichita but your showcase lists kc first just a observation on my part!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:54 AM   #24
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Satan, I am not a prponent of the "Provider Search" function, rather I recommend using the simple "Search" function seen on every page in the light blue banner.

I see that Natalie has a showcase displayed in both Wichita and KC, which is allowed, and her location is listed as the former, so that should resolve any search problems.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:01 AM   #25
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine also shows as KC first when I know I put Wichita first so maybe they’re listed in alphabetical order.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:36 PM   #26
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweety I'm somewhat new as well,follow all the good advice,be patient and know your worth don't let anyone convince you of less. Before I was verified I also had someone suggest dropping my donation the only drop I did /do is p411 & established (2-3 visits per month)regulars.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:51 PM   #27
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Satan, I am not a prponent of the "Provider Search" function, rather I recommend using the simple "Search" function seen on every page in the light blue banner.

I see that Natalie has a showcase displayed in both Wichita and KC, which is allowed, and her location is listed as the former, so that should resolve any search problems.
Quote:
Mine also shows as KC first when I know I put Wichita first so maybe they’re listed in alphabetical order.
thank you both or clearing that up!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:27 PM   #28
NatalieRene
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank You for all the advice and feedback. I have gotten a better understanding of being the right kind of provider and how to navigate the site. I appreciate everyone helping me through this beginner stage.
Old 02-24-2018, 11:48 PM   #29
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieRene View Post
TCB?
I am learning.
It is most likely mistakes I am making.
Taking Care of Business - Responding promptly to PM's and especially to texts and/or calls leading up to an appointment.

And if those Wichita guys don't treat you well, you and Gemma come on down to OKC for a visit!
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:47 PM   #30
Mufflerbearings
Gaining Momentum

You look like you are doing all the right things. Building clientele and momentum takes time. You look like you have everything you need to be a success. Hang in there
Mufflerbearings is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women