Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160599
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
Sexstarved004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Anita Lay --- to rude

Why is it that some providers have to be so rude... I called up Anita Lay to schedule something and she started going off on me and I've never even talked to her before... WTF...... I saw she had one review and thought I would take a chance.. I recommend all guys avoid her.... reminds me of my "x".
Old 10-16-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Always do your homework before you call a provider
Old 10-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
The "provider" named above is; in my opinion, Bat Shit Crazy. (BCS)

For those that don't know, this "provider" has a checkered past.

This "provider" has been:
  • involved in a personal "war" with another "provider" on Back Page,
  • continuously posting $100.00 specials on Back Page,
  • blurring out her face on her Eccie Showcase, but displaying her face in her Back Page Ads,
  • accused of outing another "provider",
  • accused of attempting to blackmail Hobbyists,
  • while a member of E.com and here at ECCIE used a number of user names,
  • accused of writing a review of herself; under a male persona,
  • banished from ECCIE - at one point it was announced as a "Lifetime Ban",
So Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I submit to you this pattern of behaviors.

While they may not clinically meet the requirements for a diagnosis.

They surely demonstration a pattern of inconsistency that should be greatly troubling to the members of this community.
Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Old 10-16-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Vicinms moderator said the past and backpage is not to be brought up and if you had any questions to contact him. Those were his words.

I have no reason to go off on someone for no apparent reason.

I was told when traveling to blur out my face for safety reasons and if you want to tell the whole story, tell everyone the part about a popular provider running to my defense and defending me.
Tell everyone how a certain person started turning on you bio and being cruel. Tell it all since you brough it up. just saying.
They did a investigation and found I was not doing the things accused of and its done and over.

IOO special is a erotic massage ONLY... if you had done your homework you would have figured that out. How do you blackmail a hobbiyst when I do incalls ONLY? don't know where they live, don't know where they work, and if that was the case someone would have proved that by now.

Dear moderators, how is a review done when we didn't meet?
he said there were three phone calls and if someone is having phone difficulties why would you be rude over NOTHING? odd
Old 10-16-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
lowgear
Valued Poster

Default REPUTATION

Anita even though you are portraying yourself as a sweet innocent newbie your reputation follows you.You can change your handle but when you dig a hole so deep it's hard to bury the past.All your handles and actions remain public for members to form a opinion of you.we all know you worship the mods because you quote it all the time and you should,because on most boards you would have been permanently banned.Your reputation is what you make of it,and when you tarnish it you lose character and credibility.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I was advised to change my username by a moderator and to leave the past alone and star over fresh.
Being a indy for barely 2 years and not ever traveling doesn't consider me a seasoned provider.
Giving the moderators the up most respect is our civil duty. lol
when I was coming on the board defending myself in the past with different usernames(fd150, fdI50, fdl50, fdl5O, bailsbondagent,) made it very clear who I was and due to the fact they thought I was bj and investigated the matter with proof that I WASN'T. At that time was when I was being banned until the investigation was lifted.
I am glad this very subject was brought up for the explanation to be viewed.
Also, you can take a look at the part where the other person started turning on board members and was run off. It was mentioned that backpage was not to cross over to eccie and whats between two providers on a personal bases should be private.
So, personal issues has nothing to do with bizness.
If I were sweet and innocent I wouldn't be in this bizness. lol
Old 10-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #7
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like we got a linch mob here in Mississippi....
Old 10-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

You right...some have nothing better to do and keep going over the same thing. I rather have fun and I'm getting alot of positive responces from those that really know me in RL instead of unfounded drama .
Old 10-16-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
I was advised to change my username by a moderator and to leave the past alone and star over fresh.
If this was the advice you were given, it's a shame you didn't follow all of it.
It's obvious that you have not let the past remain in the past!

On the 11th of October, you once again posted your tragic tale of woe in a national thread. (Only to have it edited into oblivion by the MODS!)

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount= 10

Quote:
I was told when traveling to blur out my face for safety reasons
Must be really recent advice.
As noted in this Back Page Ad from 13 October, your face is not blurred.

http://mississippi.backpage.com/Fema...b-s-96/3190362

Quote:
a popular provider running to my defense and defending me.
To tell the truth, NO ONE "came running to your defense"!

Quote:
Tell everyone how a certain person started turning on you bio and being cruel.
Yes, I was attacked on this board at one time by a "provider".
But; she too, was Bat Shit Crazy!
She also had a tragic story.
However; when you looked at her board history, all you found was carnage, dissent, vengeance and diarrhea of the mouth.

Any of this sound familiar?

To the point of the original post, I wholeheartedly agree with his suggestion to avoid this "person".

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Old 10-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

The thread in the national forum was about being outed.There were other ppls thread modified and their were no names mentioned. We were all going into personal directions with it.
TELL THE WHOLE STORY why omit and leave bits and pieces out?
I never bashed you are any other person on the board , [provider - name removed by mod/JaG] would not have came to my rescue if that was the case...
All this has to do with backpage.
If you have a issue with the moderators decisions then take that up with Vic.
This is not going to turn into a pissing contest and I won't entertain it.
We are all adults and if you don't like me and think that I am crazy you can use childish name calling all day long.
Got more important things going on in life and hope you find happiness. I am having a blast and you won't get me down.
Whats next, Date check? I am on there...
then comes P411, was on there and took my ad down back in 2010.
What is your purpose if this has already be all over the board?
ppl know... they seen it.
WHAT NOW?
Old 10-17-2011, 06:08 AM   #11
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

A reminder for everyone - ECCIE Forum Guidelines:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Just a reminder.

JaG
Old 10-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #12
lowgear
Valued Poster

Anita this thread was started about you being rude to a hobbyist,but as you know i call it as i see it.according to your statements it is ,and was always someone else outing people,revealing personal info,writing fake reviews of you,being rude.you are an adult but always have to point the finger elsewhere,or say ask another provider,ask the mods ect.and none come to your defense on this board.If you start a battle expect resistance,and that was the result of your actions.You stalk Dallas,you throw another providers name up all the time even though she asked to be UTR,and you try and speak for the mods.maybe instead of the blame game check yourself first.The purpose of this board is to share information so we can all be safe and have fun,and part of being safe is not revealing personal information about others.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
It's obvious that you have not let the past remain in the past!
Biomed1
It's also hard to leave the past behind when other people needlessly bring it up every chance they get - it's time to let the past stay there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
Anita this thread was started about you being rude to a hobbyist...
Exactly, and that's what the posts in this thread should be limited to. Not what someone said in an unrelated thread nor what they did (or were accused of doing) in the past.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
tracerxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Come on people, I know all families has their troubles and stuff, and we are like a family here.... so lets all put the past behind us, forget the past (I know it's hard to do) so come on lets all play nice and forget about the past and start over...

remember sometimes it better to keep your mouth shut......sometime I even forget and let my mouth overload my ass,,,,,,,

"Let's Make Love not War!"
Old 10-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #15
nolaguylostinjax
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I am not one who gets involved in the forums too much, and well as you all can see I do not write reviews either. I know not all of you agree with not writing reviews but I only see girls who have multiple good reviews and well are very well written about by other members. Anyone, back on subject... I also contacted the above refrenced person, about a year or so ago. Little fuzzy on the exact time frame. But upon immediatly answering the phone I intriduced myself, she asked me what the F--- I wanted. I was slightly shocked and asked if this one the right person. She said yes and asked me way I had an out of town number. I explained but half way through she begun screaming something of not very little importance. So I hung up, she called me back a few moments after the very rude intial phone call and was very sweet. It was too bad she was not that way orignially.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women