Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #16
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani Lane View Post
Nuru & GFE both offered here! They are great separately, SUPER SEXY to add them together!

Best of luck to you, Lina ;-)

xoxo,

R
Thank you ... now to find a brave man willing to be experimented on

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:54 AM   #17
koolnutt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

too bad Ill just miss you sensual lina, in Vegas fly in the 27th id love a nuru session
koolnutt is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #18
H8edByOne
Ambassador

Encounters: 14

Chica - I am just trying to figure out how to get the three of them to agree...give a new meaning to powerpuff girls!!!
H8edByOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:08 AM   #19
H8edByOne
Ambassador

Raising HAND HIGH!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #20
krystallove702
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19359

These men would have a fall out field day they wouldnt know what to do!Lets see if we could put together. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaLV View Post
A blonde, a brunette and a redhead... Y'all would have to take some multivitamins AND eat your Wheaties for sure!
krystallove702 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #21
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So its decided. I am bringing my fav Nuru gel with me!

Lina
Old 07-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #22
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolnutt View Post
too bad Ill just miss you sensual lina, in Vegas fly in the 27th id love a nuru session
I will be back in september for 2 weeks, may be better luck then?

Lina
Old 07-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #23
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66676
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystallove702 View Post
These men would have a fall out field day they wouldnt know what to do!Lets see if we could put together. ;-)
They have NO idea what's they're signing up for! LOL I have one application of Nuru Gel left and may not be ordering anymore for awhile. So between myself and Lina, the three of us plus one and a king sized bed, would make a lasting memory for sure!
YourKinkyMILF is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #24
koolnutt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

well i may miss my chance to see sensual lina but I do see 2 other fine ladies that sound experienced in NURU, I may have to look you up Olivia and Krystallove. im staying at Cesar's the end of Aug for a show Im working.
koolnutt is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #25
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaLV View Post
It's not so much of the sliding off, though that can be an issue. It's the traction under your knees... or elbows... or other body parts.... lol I can see a towel under the head but it will also absorb more of the gel. I keep a bowl of really warm water to refresh during the session but you still get cold, even if the room is hot and it's Vegas in August That being said, Lina, just try it and find out. I rarely, rarely do one on one sessions anymore. Three or more is waaaayyyyy more fun, especially since my sessions are like naked wrestling! lol
Okay, OliviaLV, the following will hopefully help your traction issues and I figured it would be more informative and helpful for everyone if I simply listed a series of instructions/tips/suggestions for the nOObie Roo'sters.
..also because chica chaser appreciates my instructionals. (heh!)

But DAYUM! All 3 of you at once.. Gulp!..Uhhh...wow!

(I need a moment...hang on...okay. all better now )

Well sweetheart, w/re: your traction issue... hands are extremely useful in situations like this.
Be they yours or your partners. It doesn't take a whole lot of grip or strength in order to get your slide on, when properly roo'd up. Depending from where you start, one can perhaps, grab a shoulder and pull themselves forward or use the palm to push..or your partner can free an otherwise occupied hand (heh!) to assist...while sliding it back fondling along the way....there's infinite possibilities...the feet, knees, legs inner thighs.arm pits, behind the knees....just open your imagination and believe me, it's works. Just have fun and experiment with it. It just takes some getting used to, because we're so used to just using our feet, and occasionally our hands, for movement..so just get silly and try different things to get some traction, and get your slide on..

Best thing though is to lay a towel across the head of the air mattress, so that way whomever is on the bottom can use this to "anchor" their head or feet. This is important because without some sort of pin, or footing to hold one of you in-place, it's difficult to get a controlled slide on. If both are sliding around without anyone anchored, it can get chaotic.
With one of you "pinned", it's much, much easier for both because you have a solid base from which to work....ergo;easier to get traction... which makes it more enjoyable.

This also prevents the lucky lovers from both sliding off.

I've never had an issue with the towel absorbing the Nuru, though. If you're having this problem, you might be using too much..? or too much in one area..?

Perhaps try distributing it more evenly on your bodies so it doesn't pool up? I don't know what to suggest because it's never been enough of an issue to worry about for me...?

The bowl of warm water isn't all that effective because however you're applying the water, from the bowl to the person's body, it's likely going to be in water-drop form, and that's too much water in too small of an area.

All you need is a light mist. The reason the spray bottle is so great is because you can mist it onto the body. Keyword: "mist" which allows the an even distribution of tiny, droplets of water which re-news the gel, as opposed to the water drops from the bowl which are much larger drops, splashed on, too much in one area and not enoutgh in the other...it's too random and too large; the drops, which dilutes the Nuru too heavily..it breaks it down making it ineffective.

Please give these suggestions a try. You might find that with these simple tips, a far better, and much more satisfying experience...best of all they're really inexpensive.

Key things:
-Air mattress. Vinyl side up.

-Place a towel across the head of the air mattress.

-Place the bottle of Nuru in a HOT bowl of water. leave it to warm

-Have a spray bottle 3/4 of warm water *with the nozzle adjusted for a fine, fine, mist*. (do this now because it's a b*tch to adjust when your hands are roo'ed)

-Turn up the thermostat 5-10 degrees, so that you won't be uncomfortably cold later. (if this is a problem for you)

-Take a nice, long bath together. (no touching, kissing, or any form of sexual arousal is allowed. Heh!)

-Do not dry your bodies when you get out. Stay wet. It helps.

-While one of you lays on the bed, the other pours some of the warmed Nuru, maybe 10 oz into another dry bowl. you can add a SMALL amount of water but just a bit.
into another bowl.

-Start working the Nuru by grabbing the Nuru in the bowl and lifting it straight up and catching it in the same bowl as it's slipping through your grasp. This is an important step. Keep "stringing" this for 10-15 times and then start applying it to your partner, to yourself, to... to the neighbors dog...oOOps!..sorry. heh!

Just Nuru the hell out of everything and have fun..

Give it a try and I hope these suggestions help. I'm sure they will.

But if not, well....then they're worth what they cost ya'. Heh!

Have fun Roo'sters!

Roo'gards,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #26
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66676
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

@SofaKingFun: Totally don't mean this in a bitchy way though it's not my first Nuru rodeo Have been doing it outcall in Vegas since November. The room temp is always turned up as high as it can go. I don't use an air mattress, just a sexy neoprene rubber play sheet. I do use body parts to hang on to and they do as well. The head or foot of the mattress is great to hold on to also. The gel is warmed in hot water and extra water IS needed to reconstitute the gel when it starts to dry. No towel is used and 250ml is one application of the gel. Not using too much We both shower beforehand and do not dry off. A small amount of the gel is diluted with the water to begin with and extra is slightly diluted as well during the session. I did my homework My point was to Lina that if it's a true GFE Nuru, it can be difficult, even holding on to body parts. It's a workout regardless and you may be sore the next day. I prefer the chaos, aka wrestling type of session vs. one on one sliding. Because most clients aren't super outgoing and it seems to get boring quickly. There's only so much sliding a girl can do Honestly, Nuru is my least favorite thing to do, one on one, it's so last year. 99% of the Nuru requests switch to Tantra anyway. Nuru just drives traffic to my site. Will I build out the 2 organic keyword searches that are domain names? Absolutely! Will it be available all the time? Not likely. One application is $25...... Don't want to sit on hundreds of dollars of stock for months
YourKinkyMILF is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #27
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

No, not bitchy at all beautiful. Thank you for clarifying. I'll freely admit that I hadn't done any homework on you because of our respective geographical distances. So I apologize for jumping in not knowing. I also never really considered it from a provider's perspective, so I can now see why you wouldn't want to push that too strongly in your business model.

That said, I've never tried it with multi-partners, and I could see where that would be I N S A N E LY F U N!! I've only had the privilege of one-on-ones and they were most rewarding.

One thing I didn't take into consideration was how dry your climate is there. I would imagine that plays a huge part in the gel drying out so quickly, wouldn't it?
Here in SA, Tx. it's relatively humid (83% compared to your avg of 39%) and when I would get together with my beautiful Nuru partner, it was in Houston where it averages 93% humidity. So our air doesn't dry things out as quickly as yours..

As for it being your least favorite thing to do one-on-one, and it getting boring quickly. I understand and respect that. What made my experience with Nuru so outstanding was my partner. That, I believe makes all the difference in the world between it being a "session" and it being an "experience". When two people 'click' it just raises everything to a higher level. It's almost like a competition to see who can bring more pleasure to their partner, if that makes any sense... it's just that much better than being an everyday, run-of-the-mill, client/provider session. So yeah, I can certainly see your point.

At any rate, I thank you for taking the time and I've enjoyed our conversation.

But now you've planted that seed in my head about the multi-partner, naked wrestling..and that's just not fair....and mean...(heh!)

Have a great weekend.

Warmest regards,
SKF
(frantically typing
www.southwest airlines... SA-LAS)

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:08 AM   #28
H8edByOne
Ambassador

I just want to know when and where!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #29
krystallove702
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19359
Default I am ready to slide around with 2 ladies

LOL Olivia Could you please hold me up.LOL
KoolNutt looking forward to your email.

XOOX
Krystal Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolnutt View Post
well i may miss my chance to see sensual lina but I do see 2 other fine ladies that sound experienced in NURU, I may have to look you up Olivia and Krystallove. im staying at Cesar's the end of Aug for a show Im working.
krystallove702 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #30
H8edByOne
Ambassador

I see the main ingredient has arrived in town...is it time to cook....or get wet?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women