Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2018, 02:41 AM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default 3-D GUNS

Is this a big fat nothing that is being made into a big issue??
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...oblems-plastic
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 AM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post

the issue is with plastic guns, not 3d guns.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...m-13121361.php

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/31/u...uns-trump.html

the gun blue prints for 3d printers is a definitely 1st amendment issue. Even the Obama/Trump state department acknowledged it.

the libs are in a panic about this as this would break their gun control regime they favor.

I think the libs are overwrought. 3D printers are still very expensive.

at the moment, the court agreed to place an injunction on the blue print release.

looks like 3 amendments are at play, 1st, 2nd & 10th.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:39 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yes whole lot to do about nothing , already illegal to make you own gun . The sky is falling Liberals said the same crap about Glock's and metal detectors the clueless idiots. Some plastic guns have metal pins ammo still detectable.

If somebody is going to make a zip gun they will more paper laws will not stop anything.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:59 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This is why we need more weapons online!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:09 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Yes whole lot to do about nothing , already illegal to make you own gun . The sky is falling Liberals said the same crap about Glock's and metal detectors the clueless idiots. Some plastic guns have metal pins ammo still detectable.

If somebody is going to make a zip gun they will more paper laws will not stop anything.

No. It's not illegal to "make your own gun" if such a gun doesn't violate existing laws. It's illegal to market a homemade gun.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:13 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Up till the I think 1968ish ( not sure of date but ) people could order guns via mail no checks , Crime and gun crime was very low . so ??????????????? what the point
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

More 3D fake news. What concerns me is how this story went from somewhat dead 2 years ago to on many news stations and web sites on the same day.

Saw something on YoutubeTV yesterday where the the Twitter CEO stated that Twitter doesn't shadow ban accounts...what for it...their ALGORITH does! And he doesn't take any responsibility for it. Incredible.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 08-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #9
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

These plans have been out there for years.

You can make your own gun and it doesnt have to have a serial number on it (State laws may very with pistols)to be legal. The ATF says it is suggested you put one on there in case it is stolen.

CNC and 3d plans have been out longer than the dems have been whining about it.

Nothing burger and it is something they can whine about like little bitches as always.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:21 PM   #10
bamscram
Valued Poster

https://www.news.com.au/technology/c...defd8cb7825154
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:57 PM   #11
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Nothing new. Just another thing the left has dredged up to try and hang on Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberator_(gun)

When will they realize there's too much information out there that makes them look foolish when they lie? Like we're not going to fact check their ridiculous accusations.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #12
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post

To ME, the issue here is since we require backround checks to buy guns no matter what (unless its someone selling it privately to someone else), HOW exactly is putting the plans to PRINT OUT your own gun, NOT doing a 'end run around' those laws?
AND how on gods green earth, does this qualify as 'free expression'>?

Quote:
No. It's not illegal to "make your own gun" if such a gun doesn't violate existing laws. It's illegal to market a homemade gun.

And that's the kicker.. What he's putting designs out for, are guns that are solely made of plastic.. (or from all the news reports, even those from Fox have shown/claimed).. Ergo they do violate existing law, in marketing a weapon that can bypass metal detectors.

garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:29 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
To ME, the issue here is since we require backround checks to buy guns no matter what (unless its someone selling it privately to someone else), HOW exactly is putting the plans to PRINT OUT your own gun, NOT doing a 'end run around' those laws?

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And that's the kicker.. What he's putting designs out for, are guns that are solely made of plastic.. (or from all the news reports, even those from Fox have shown/claimed).. Ergo they do violate existing law, in marketing a weapon that can bypass metal detectors.

It's not "marketing" until you try to sell it to someone else.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #14
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is why we need more weapons online!
As opposed to WEAPONS inline like those that YOU " clean ' down at the 'holes, right Mr. DOTY 5 Times!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:26 PM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the issue is with plastic guns, not 3d guns.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...m-13121361.php

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/31/u...uns-trump.html

the gun blue prints for 3d printers is a definitely 1st amendment issue. Even the Obama/Trump state department acknowledged it.

the libs are in a panic about this as this would break their gun control regime they favor.

I think the libs are overwrought. 3D printers are still very expensive.

at the moment, the court agreed to place an injunction on the blue print release.

looks like 3 amendments are at play, 1st, 2nd & 10th.
Try printing out a $100 bill on your scanner. They have software built in so you can't. They will probably do something likewise with the 3D printer.

Quote:

I believe it's illegal to make a zipgun. There is different schedules of illegal weapons (like illegal drugs) and it's on one of those schedule.

You're correct about the firing pin and the bullets. Bullets and parts of the weapon in many cases have to be made out of metal. They have computer driven metal lathes/laser cutters that can make an entire working gun. They are in many machine shops. I don't see why the media doesn't squawk about this every night.

Quote:
Up till the I think 1968ish ( not sure of date but ) people could order guns via mail no checks , Crime and gun crime was very low . so ??????????????? what the point
Then somebody shot a President... You could also walk into an hardware store and buy a rifle, no questions asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What difference do background checks matter if they aren't meaningful? There have been multiple instances of mass shootings where the govt failed in letting the perp obtain a gun. And what happened? The media lambasted the NRA! Nobody in the media wanted to hold the govt responsible. In fact, they all wanted to give the govt MORE POWER to withhold guns. Don't try to hold the govt accountable for not doing their job!
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women