Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #181
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Hi Duece!

I have expressed this before...

I knwo I was disappointede with the way things ended at ASPD. I was especially put off by all the "rules" but in the last minute!! I am not sure if it was Amber's mom, (JadedFire ??) or you and Angel at the time.

But all of a sudden there were all these "don't do this and don't do that", No nudity in the avatars, no even breasts, no rates, etc. etc. etc.!!

The fear for me is that these restrictive rules will be in place at eRaps and it will be a site of "don'ts"!

So, I think that will be a big influence on they way people either accept or reject the new site.

From a previous discussion, I believe you will be making the site one of do's instead of don'ts but a lot of people will have a wait and see attitude!

Smooch!

Lea
There were also a lot who felt the same way. Deuce also admitted he didn't like the way aspd went out.

As a long time member, I was also highly pissed off, this was a hobby board, not some church social.

however this being said..........a mother had just lost a daughter and was left with this 'thing' she did not really know how to operate. Did Jade even have a chance to grieve losing one of her children, then this bomb of aspd ownership was dropped on her. Then someone outed her family, as Deuce mentioned.

When you add up the fact a grieving mother had to deal with the loss of a daughter, being outed, and this bomb dropped on her, plus we have no idea what else was going on that was included with aspd, plus what lawyers were telling her, that is a little much for anybody.

Please note I am not saying what happened was right or wrong, but I am saying I have compassion for her. I hope never to live with the loss of a child.

Yes, Fiery Jade was way over the top and pissed a lot of people off, but taking all things into consideration, I can forgive her. She was just a normal person thrown into some highly abnormal situations.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #182
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow View Post
Careful there, stud. Check your ammo, before you go tryin' to storm any beaches.

I understand how the game is played. I have a good sense of humor, but maybe it's a little more refined than the "Pee Wee Herman" quality of stuff you seem to want to make a stand on.
You see the humor in the grade school funny name thing, and I see the humor in someone trying to say something intelligent by opening with a schoolyard taunt like "ecraps".

Different reasons, but we're both still laughing.
Careful there, Duece. Take a moment to borrow my glasses before telling me what I see....

'Cause what I actually see is the humor in your prickly response to the grade school funny name thing. Was the original slight childish & stupid...sure! But no more so than your taking the bait to deliver a "quickie" on forum decorum.

Whether or not your sense of humor is "refined" or not is of no concern to me. If ERAPS is gonna make it on it's own merits, a lot will depend upon you. That's a good thing IMHO because... for the most part... you seem to have what it takes.

All you seem to lack is a thicker skin than you've demonstrated so far. The easiest way to develop one is to learn to laugh at the absurdity of ALL of this a little more often.

This concludes a nickel's worth of free advice. Class dismissed...

Hope you find it.... I really do! Cause I'll say it again...

"Lighten up, Francis!"
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #183
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
There were also a lot who felt the same way. Deuce also admitted he didn't like the way aspd went out.

As a long time member, I was also highly pissed off, this was a hobby board, not some church social.

Yes, Fiery Jade was way over the top and pissed a lot of people off, but taking all things into consideration, I can forgive her. She was just a normal person thrown into some highly abnormal situations.
I highly agree and should have mentioned that!! There is no way I can imagine losing a child, even an adult child!! And, then, to have all this on top!!

I didn't mean to come across as negative on Jade. I completely understand and still pray for her and her recovery from such a tragedy!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #184
slider
Lifetime Premium Access

A site I did not see mentioned, that I think is good, is:
www.eroticmp.com
It has pictures of most establishments too.
slider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #185
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Some ISPs have been blocking TER. You may want to check with yours. And if they are, then find a different ISP who doesn't censor what it considers to be objectionable sites...

Edited to add: This is, by the way, hearsay. I have no evidence of specific ISPs blocking any site, but it's what I've heard from other people.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #186
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Ter works fine for me.
It's an okay site but when posting reviews it takes up to 3 days before they show up.
If the lady is visiting your area and is hoping the review may boost her call intake it may be too late by the time the review posts.
No responding to reviews at all and unlike here no where near as many reviews posted.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #187
Deuce Bigalow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

however this being said..........a mother had just lost a daughter and was left with this 'thing' she did not really know how to operate. Did Jade even have a chance to grieve losing one of her children, then this bomb of aspd ownership was dropped on her. Then someone outed her family, as Deuce mentioned.

When you add up the fact a grieving mother had to deal with the loss of a daughter, being outed, and this bomb dropped on her, plus we have no idea what else was going on that was included with aspd, plus what lawyers were telling her, that is a little much for anybody.

Please note I am not saying what happened was right or wrong, but I am saying I have compassion for her. I hope never to live with the loss of a child.

Well said, Dear_John.
I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy what Amber's family had to go through, and what they continue to struggle with.
Grieving the loss of a family member is a very personal thing. The pain can be unbelievable. In this case, they not only had to go through some of it publicly, but they also had to go through being publicly judged by many on if they were grieving properly.
Unimaginable.

For the record, the various rules on nudity, etc. that Jade wanted to enforce on ASPD will not be a part of ERAPS. Jade and her husband have nothing to do with ERAPS in any way.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #188
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I enjoy this site so I probably wont try the other site. I am sad that Jade lost her child. I am not commenting on that, just on the P. There were many questions left unanswered and in limbo, many relevant questions about the site. I did like Deuce's approach to moderating and Angel didn't seem bad either. I just did not like how it ended, all of the threats to ban people, kicking people off for disagreeing etc... Too many unanswered questions that make things appear a bit shady IMHO. I just wish that instead of blaming everything that happened on others, just state that the Business part of the site was in shambles and such a mess because it appears that no one knew who actually owned the site/could prove who actually owned the site, hence the litigation. Many paid members are pissed and wont be back, good luck to you but I doubt if I go there.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #189
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
Many paid members are pissed and wont be back
How tragic it must be to lose a few bucks when compared to a mother losing a daughter and a sister losing her sister. I may be an asshole, but I am a compassionate asshole.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #190
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

TER is asleep compared to this board. I agree...3 days before a review posts is old news.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #191
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Change is GOOD!

OK...I have no major interest in Eccie, other than I think it's an awesome user friendly site, much more so, than many others out there, including what used to be the antiquated ASPD, with all the self imposed moderators who could hardly wait to pounce on each and every newbie or other individual who posted something other than what they had approved. The caustic, the hateful and the disagreeable... ECCIE does not tolerate that...YAY!

The staff at ECCIE has been more than understanding and lenient about letting folks give their opinions and suggest other sites, but it's time for everyone to realize which site and who the folks are that were here for you when the beloved ASPD bit the dust....that would be ECCIE. ahem

Now...IMO...it would be time to knock it off with discussing all the other sites and start focusing on where you ended up and how they have treated everyone, including the ASPD staff. Give ECCIE the respect it deserves and if ya want to go to other sites, do so. Otherwise, be happy that the staff here at ECCIE was here for you in your time of mourning the passing of ASPD. Enjoy the fact that they have given you an even better outlet that is much more user friendly than any you have been used to in the past.

Enough is enough already. Change is good! I don't understand all the whiners that keep posting and carrying on. Get over the fact that ASPD is gone and either get used to this site or move on...geez, Louise. OMG...I so love ECCIE and have no intention of ever promoting another site on this board again...that time should be past. It's almost getting to a point of being disrespectful of the owners of this site. So, as ECCIE members who think this site is awesome, let's give it a rest already...what does everyone think?

I also want to say....Thank you to the staff and owners of ECCIE...keep up the great work, and thanks for being there for me when I needed you! My biz is great because you were here for me!!

OK...admittedly..I've had a two glasses of wine and my bravery factor is way up there, but someone needed to say this! LOL, or maybe I just need a spanking...hmmm
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:52 AM   #192
Rebel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I've been a member of TER for couple of years now , its a national board for sure and its great if you travel and hobby for review research. Agree the review posting is slow but I've always had luck sending a email asking for review approval and get it usually same day.
Rebel is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:38 AM   #193
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

TER is helpful if your away from home. Since the historical data base of aspd is gone, you can still pull up several years worth of reviews on TER to get a full understanding of a provider. Eccie is the here and now site for what's happening today and i love it.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #194
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

A client posted his review of me on TER almost two weeks ago that still hasn't shown. He also hasn't received a response from Support regarding the delay. That seems to be a trend. I was so disgruntled by the lack of response with a previous issue, I gave up and it remains unresolved almost two years later. Hopefully that will change, but... *shrugs*
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #195
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
A client posted his review of me on TER almost two weeks ago that still hasn't shown. He also hasn't received a response from Support regarding the delay.
Guys must go to there account manager to see if the review is approved or unapproved. When they hit the EDIT butten they will be given the reason if unapproved. I've had reviews stalled there because of a non-working website and not enough description but I didn't know until I went into my account manager, no one told me. Have him try that.

I like TER because there is no bumping of reviews or pile-ons. You search the lady you're interested in, find a review or reviews, research the reviewer(s) then decide to hump or not to hump.

It is one of many tools to be used in research. No man should rely on ECCIE, ASPD, HDs, TBD or TER stand alone. The more ya know the better off you get.
Hercules is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women