Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 02:43 PM   #76
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Exactly. Osama BinLaden was killed but technically he won that war almost by himself. He killed 3000 people, brought the US financial system and economy to a halt and even to this day the US Congress is still spending billions on 911 victims compensation fund. That one single terror act cost the US trillions of dollars. How in the hell can we win a terror war with a country with a billion times the terror resources of 1 man.

Most people think wars are still fought conventionally. Those people dont give a shit about the US air or naval fleet. The fight unconventional wars and it's why they will win. They will bring the US economy to a halt...and we all know US citizens are not used to living without. Those people in Iran are already used to it.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:59 PM   #77
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
and we all know US citizens are not used to living without.
And you're the poster child.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 03:18 PM   #78
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

If the Pentagon were allowed to scrub the Rules-Of-Engagement and allowed the US military to do what it is trained to do, we could defeat Iran easily.

I served 20 years on Active Duty with the US Navy, I have no doubt that we could waste them in a week.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 03:39 PM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
... I have no doubt that we could waste them in a week.
#1 ... we don't need to "waste them," since the appropriate response (as asserted by other countries as well) is to minimize civilian casualties and destruction of infrastructure needed immediately to clean up any radioactive material generated by the demise of their nuclear weapon capabilities ... the Israelis are good at it.

#2 ... the strikes would take about 36 to 48 hours with minimal time over their country and would probably go undetected until the attacking aircraft had cleared the "danger zone" .... the Israelis are good at it.

I recall the passenger airliner the Iranians sent over the water to fake an attack on a U.S. warship which shot down the airliner killing those passengers the Iranians allowed to board.

Speaking of submariners ...

.... Carter did a great job of Iranian diplomacy and military assault. Sarcasm alert.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 03:48 PM   #80
gnadfly
Account Disabled

https://www.navytimes.com/flashpoint...o-naval-fleet/

Here's one of Iran's new midget subs. Look at the coning tower, body depth and the men standing on deck. My guess is the torpedo would blow up before it left the tube. The US Navy likely knows where every Iranian sub is if it's out of port. Like the Russian navy, half of their fleet is still in port inoperable.

I would assert that a well organized attack would decimate Iran in 3 days without nukes. Take out most of airforce and navy in one day. Take out key bridges, dams and other infrastructure the second day. Listen to saber rattling from other parts of the world. Then take out key political and religious leader the third day.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 03:51 PM   #81
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
If the Pentagon were allowed to scrub the Rules-Of-Engagement and allowed the US military to do what it is trained to do, we could defeat Iran easily.

I served 20 years on Active Duty with the US Navy, I have no doubt that we could waste them in a week.
Haha you guys are living in a total fantasy world. They have missile defense systems anti aircraft missiles fighter and bomber jets and ground tactical advantages. The first mass casualties will be Israel. This isn't Hamas or other small conflicts. Once Israel enters the war then Russia and China are likely to intervene...that's why you have soldiers and if I was a military guy I'd clearly be a general because people like me think strategically and long term. No way in hell even if all bets were off would the US even come close to defeating that Revolutionary Guard in a year let alone a week. What you think they dont have military and resources. Sure they'd obviously lose more citizens but the US would sustain mass casualties like you've never seen. At least sound like you've served you sound like your making a video game assessment
Old 07-20-2019, 03:55 PM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Here's one of Iran's new midget subs.

I would assert that a well organized attack would decimate Iran in 3 days without nukes. Take out most of airforce and navy in one day. Take out key bridges, dams and other infrastructure the second day. Listen to saber rattling from other parts of the world. Then take out key political and religious leader the third day.
Taking out the infrastructure would only be necessary if we were to initiate a ground action, which would be unnecessary, since our focus is removal of the nuclear weapons threat and neuter the loudmouthed religious "leaders" who trash talk to the crowds.

The casualties in Iraq came primarily from the occupation in part made necessary by infrastructure replacement and citizen displacement. I believe Trump will permit a more open and aggressive response from the Israelis since there are more Arabs disliking Iran these days ... and making nice with Israel.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 03:56 PM   #83
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo Williams View Post

You really should stop before you make yourself look even more stupid.
And give up his volunteer job?
Old 07-20-2019, 03:59 PM   #84
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Taking out the infrastructure would only be necessary if we were to initiate a ground action, which would be unnecessary, since our focus is removal of the nuclear weapons threat and neuter the loudmouthed religious "leaders" who trash talk to the crowds.

The casualties in Iraq came primarily from the occupation in part made necessary by infrastructure replacement and citizen displacement.
You take out the infrastructure not just for ground troops but to make the populace "uncomfortable" - physically and psychologically. I doubt half their population can live without wireless much less electricity.
Old 07-20-2019, 04:03 PM   #85
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I will say it again. Iran has a right to defend itself against American aggression. America is as big a terrorist Nation if not more than Iran. None of you really care for me to lay out Americas terrorism around the world carried out by Black Ops, The CIA, the Military, and the KKK
Old 07-20-2019, 04:12 PM   #86
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You are trolling even more poorly than usual.
Old 07-20-2019, 05:50 PM   #87
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The US economy is weak? Lay off the meth, dude.

Quote:
if I was a military guy I'd clearly be a general because people like me think strategically and long term.
�� More likely you’d get nightly blanket parties and run out of BCT within 2 weeks.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 06:03 PM   #88
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will say it again. None of you really care for me
That's an understatement!!
Say it again and again...it's music to our ears!!!
Old 07-20-2019, 06:07 PM   #89
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Black Ops
That's some RACIST shit right there!!
Old 07-20-2019, 08:49 PM   #90
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I will say it again. Iran has a right to defend itself against American aggression. America is as big a terrorist Nation if not more than Iran. None of you really care for me to lay out Americas terrorism around the world carried out by Black Ops, The CIA, the Military, and the KKK
Your pussy must be hurting something fierce. Trump, the 4th of July, Trump, Apollo 11, Trump, and the shaming of the squad,
The KKK? What did the democrats do now?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women