Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2017, 07:29 PM   #46
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I will see whoever the hell I want to see. If a BP gal is reasonable and gives a good session I will see her. Eccie providers have no claim on eccie guys.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #47
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If you read my posts you would know I didn't put anything in private
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:59 AM   #48
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti Ryder View Post
Clients, johns, smohns, daddy, whatever you wanna be called
No idea why this was said but Mkay...
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:42 AM   #49
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
For 1 second there aren't bad hobbiest on here?? Do you not read how many members get banned on here for un- speakable things or bad behaviors??

SCREENING is what gives us providers peace of mind. Not just some hobby board named Eccie.
YOU have give yourself peace of mind by doing your due diligence and screen the client to YOUR comfort level.

It goes both ways. YES Eccie is a fun little community, and there are some wonderful people here, but don't get too complacent and think that YOU are safe just because you are on this site.
Remember there are NO Mod police to protect you if you run across a dangerous man you met on here. When guys sign up on Eccie there is no forum that asks a guy if he will be a potential harmful and dangerous client to the ladies he see's on here for an appointment.

IJS
#1LOVE
M.M.

I'm not complacent.
I screen.
I said I get annoyed at guys who try to rush you through that process so they can see you ASAP when there are PLENTY of websites that cater to guys who don't really want to go through that process.
On here, girls screen.
Even when I was on BP I'm asking all types of questions.
You can't deny that ECCIE has a higher level of safety because of the RESOURCES it provides for hobbyist AND providers. It assists with the screening process.
Of course there are crazies on here. There are crazies everywhere.
My last BP call I almost walked into the home of a fuckin MENTAL PATIENT. Had it not been for the neighbor to warn me as I'm knockin on the door GOD KNOWS what could have happened to me.
Had I been on ECCIE and been able to see his reviews, contact his referrals, and do some extensive screening, I would not have been in that sutuation.
You can ask BP clients all the questions in the world, but they don't have to necessarily tell you the truth. And I dare you to attempt to extensively screen all your BP calls (all 200/day of tthem) and tell me if you aren't ready to pull your hair out st the end of the day.
Working on BP is working HARDER not SMARTER. The site has a bad rep (sorry not sorry) if you're still taking calls or looking for girls on there you're only asking to trouble it's inevitable.

PS my first BP call I ever took tried to rob me.
Who's REALLY crazier, the guys you call you or the girls who remain on that site despite the OBVIOUS danger?
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:46 AM   #50
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
ugh I miss bars where lady's of the evening can be found
I still go to bars and have found some of my best dates there. It's fun and you can really smell someone out when you meet them in person.
If I see a guy I like or who I think could be a potential date I'll buy his next round. He'll come over and talk to me and the rest is history

Take notes ladies ☺️✨💋
Old 08-09-2017, 06:50 AM   #51
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You right guys. It's not about the site it's about the screening. I guess the reviews just scared me off. I had a friend I used to work with who used bp, she never had any problems cause she screened properly. I just feel lucky I started out here & I shouldn't of involved bp to say that lol.

P.S. I'm a riot maker
Don't apologize. BP in my hometown has a horrible reputation. I made a lot of money off BP hell I bought a fxckn car off the money I made there but the shit I had to put myself through and the type of clientele I had to deal with ... unmentionable ..
Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 AM   #52
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No population is devoid of bad people. But in larger cities/towns any venue that provides SOME reviewing of members, both ladies and men, is likely to have a smaller set of the bottom end people. And more likely that the bad ones will be identified and hopefully avoided.

All you can do is improve your odds.

The bigger issue are many smaller places where there is only BP and similar venues. And I think your odds on BP-only ladies (or clients) is much worse.
I agree with you. My issue was she made it sound like this site was bullet proof to having undesirable elements.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #53
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never had a bad date from BP. Just goes back to screening and using common sense. You can tell if a client is a dick a lot of times
by talking with them.

BP makes me money and that's not something I'm gonna turn down because some people think it's bad.

To each their own, being on eccie doesnt make you a better provider or a better client.

Some of my best clients i got off BP. Just saying.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:36 AM   #54
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

These are professional buyers and sellers of pussy. Who cares which store they buy/sell from. There's bad apples everywhere.

BP is simply a platform reaching a larger audience.

I'm sure ladies who advertise on EROS feel the same about Boards whores.

It's ALL the same shit, different toilet.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:14 PM   #55
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, bp girls arent too bad.
If you get a lot of hits here, lucky you. We dont all get a lot of hits and have luck charging $300hr. *rolleyes*
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #56
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If op doesnt want to see men who see bp gals, thats more sausage for me!!!!
Old 08-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #57
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
If op doesnt want to see men who see bp gals, thats more sausage for me!!!!
It's the one who gets themselves into sketchy situations that this is geared towards. Unless someone is new to the hobby & didn't do their research before scheduling, they should know by now.
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #58
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I take advantage of every advertising platform I can. This means I'm on Backpage and I'm also on Eros, amongst several other websites, but regardless I screen every single gentleman the same way. Do I get more time wasters on Backpage? You bet! But I've also met some of my favorite clients on there.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #59
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's the one who gets themselves into sketchy situations that this is geared towards. Unless someone is new to the hobby & didn't do their research before scheduling, they should know by now.
Op made it sound like she was better than bp girls and that bp girls somehow taint clients.
Bp is more of a risk, but id go under very quickly if not for bp. I have a lot of great regulars from there.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:10 PM   #60
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm def not better than anybody else
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women