Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452871
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
chale17
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default the best provider i can find

im struggling to find my atf and i live in south texas so pretty much that will never happen...so in other words im looking for the one, the best one in the united states which of course will be subject to opinion...but if any of you high class ladies read this im willing to pay for airfare and provider rates for a weekend of fun money is not an issue....so please someone help me out im chasing the gold and the end of the rainbow i know but its worth a try....so lets make it happen
chale17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

That's no way to find an ATF. What you have to do is see about 60 different ladies over a 2 year span, then you'll find 4 or 5 that you click with the most. You'll be surprised as sometimes the ones you just think you've just got to meet turn out not to be what you expected. Also, make sure you play safe. You certainly don't want to bring any diseases home to the wife while searching for your ATF.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You might want to try the "Diamonds and Tuxedos" forum, as that's what it was designed for. Good luck.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chale17 View Post
im willing to pay for airfare and provider rates for a weekend of fun money is not an issue....so please someone help me out im chasing the gold and the end of the rainbow i know but its worth a try....so lets make it happen
Chale, just some friendly advice; you may want to reconsider this approach. So what if you get one to bite on this deal, you spend a lot of money getting her there expecting a great time. But she ends up being someone you just don't click with? Nothing in common, nothing interesting to talk about, what if shes not quite as described in her pics and bio and she hates the kind of food you love? And you still have another 36 hrs to go before her flight out. It happens...a lot!

I would never even consider an overnighter/weekender with someone I have not previously spent a significant amount of time with already. No sense torturing yourself with someone you are totally incompatible with and spending some serious change to do it!

I could recommend several ladies to you from all over the country that I know personally. But that is no guarantee that just because I find them to my liking that you will too.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:48 PM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Chale, just some friendly advice; you may want to reconsider this approach. So what if you get one to bite on this deal, you spend a lot of money getting her there expecting a great time. But she ends up being someone you just don't click with? Nothing in common, nothing interesting to talk about, what if shes not quite as described in her pics and bio and she hates the kind of food you love? And you still have another 36 hrs to go before her flight out. It happens...a lot!

I would never even consider an overnighter/weekender with someone I have not previously spent a significant amount of time with already. No sense torturing yourself with someone you are totally incompatible with and spending some serious change to do it!
I wanted someone else to say this first lol.

NO way in HELL I would ever just fly out and meet someone I had not spent a shorter time frame with to see if we even like each other. I hear about women who just do phone calls and emails, then fly out for an overnight....that scares the hell out of me.

I guess it depends on the person, but I prefer to crawl before I walk.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I wanted someone else to say this first lol.

NO way in HELL I would ever just fly out and meet someone I had not spent a shorter time frame with to see if we even like each other. I hear about women who just do phone calls and emails, then fly out for an overnight....that scares the hell out of me.

I guess it depends on the person, but I prefer to crawl before I walk.
Thats the second point...why would a lady consider something like this? With an unknown person? Who knows what she may be walking into
Old 03-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #7
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Happens all the time. I can't be nice for that long to be honest ha ha.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

I know it happens all the time, I just don't understand it. The chase for the almighty dollar and everything else be damned! And you could be nice that long with the right person!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Thats the second point...why would a lady consider something like this? With an unknown person? Who knows what she may be walking into
I don't know. I sorta find a certain flair and allure in booking a firsttime overnight. Once you treat yourself to booking that much time as opposed to an hour or two it changes your perspective on booking smaller dates first before going fo what you want.

If I booked two hour appointment consistently but wanted to tryg an unkknown provider out....booking a few half hours or hours would not satisfy my palette for the larger booking id really want. Same as booking w hours or less is no clearr indication a ladies is overnight or weekend friendly. Id rather be surprised by a ladies enthusiasm the first time on an overnight....than to wonder if that one hour booking or even two was an accurate assesstment as to what she offers for more time.

And I don't think if a gent provies references...which are good he could still be considered an "unknown." Assureddly this guy should have references.......there have been very few ladies who turned me down for first time overnight merely because we haven't met before. A simple phone call on what I expect and a few cosigns from my ref is usually enough to ease their concerns.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You might want to try the "Diamonds and Tuxedos" forum, as that's what it was designed for. Good luck.
You're too funny my friend. Too funny..
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #11
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
.....that is all.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I don't know. I sorta find a certain flair and allure in booking a firsttime overnight. Once you treat yourself to booking that much time as opposed to an hour or two it changes your perspective on booking smaller dates first before going fo what you want.

If I booked two hour appointment consistently but wanted to tryg an unkknown provider out....booking a few half hours or hours would not satisfy my palette for the larger booking id really want. Same as booking w hours or less is no clearr indication a ladies is overnight or weekend friendly. Id rather be surprised by a ladies enthusiasm the first time on an overnight....than to wonder if that one hour booking or even two was an accurate assesstment as to what she offers for more time.

And I don't think if a gent provies references...which are good he could still be considered an "unknown." Assureddly this guy should have references.......there have been very few ladies who turned me down for first time overnight merely because we haven't met before. A simple phone call on what I expect and a few cosigns from my ref is usually enough to ease their concerns.
You make good points! I guess I'm looking at it more from the personal compatibility standpoint. We all have our little quirks and some would bother me more than others. Lets face it, I'm not going to be banging on her non-stop for a couple days. At some point you actually have to talk and know each other. I would prefer to do that in shorter increments over time. WALDT, in everything, its all personal preferences.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You make good points! I guess I'm looking at it more from the personal compatibility standpoint. We all have our little quirks and some would bother me more than others. Lets face it, I'm not going to be banging on her non-stop for a couple days. At some point you actually have to talk and know each other. I would prefer to do that in shorter increments over time. WALDT, in everything, its all personal preferences.
Exactly! Anyone can deal with a dipsh3t for a couple of hours, but an overnight? I would rather not be pulling my hair out and take his money if we did not mesh well. That's not something you can get from a reference either, being we all have different tastes. 100 girls could say the guy was awesome, and he might be dud to me. I need a really outgoing personality to keep me interested. I don't care if he is not a looker or a lover, but he better be able to make me laugh!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Exactly! Anyone can deal with a dipsh3t for a couple of hours, but an overnight? I would rather not be pulling my hair out and take his money if we did not mesh well. That's not something you can get from a reference either, being we all have different tastes. 100 girls could say the guy was awesome, and he might be dud to me. I need a really outgoing personality to keep me interested. I don't care if he is not a looker or a lover, but he better be able to make me laugh!
Exactly! And 100 guys can say that this lady is awesome, she might be the absolute best lover ever made. She might have the best body on the planet, but if she can't string together some complete thoughts and express them, or write in complete sentences then her appeal to me goes waaay down.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #15
chale17
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

ok guys i started this thread just to get some information it was really just asking the extreme question to see the various opinions and views by others....i knew that i would get a whole bunch of "are you crazy" and stupid remarks...im really just looking for the best way to go about finding quality girls...i enjoy this hobby its just theres not a very good variety in the area I live in...you get what you pay for and down here thats not much with some...so in other words just looking for that infamous atf so any info or opinions would be appreciated
chale17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women