Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

How does posting conflicting description info put a provider in danger of coming in contact with LE?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #32
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hmmmm

I can only speak for myself

There are providers who do the right thing, keep updated pics, doesn't go edit crazy and there is nothing to report as far as pics.

Now if the provider is using pics from two years ago and its some blatant changes has happen. I would expose them.....period. If there were no changes, then I would not say nothing.

Now if the provider is using old pics, knows this, does nothing to change it, and keeps using it..ooooo i would expose them quickly.

Mommy belly, scar marks, sagging breasts. I would not say nothing. These are women, some have had kids, and if there is an absolute perfectly shaped provider with no marks, perfect white straight teeth, had all stretch marks magically removed, not even a birthmark left, let me know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Question to the providers...

THT- I can understand stating description as they describe in showcase however what if the pictures are a year old and description is not accurate or the pictures purposely hide parts of a lady's body she feels uncomfortable showing? Wouldn't you want a potential client to know that before he saw you to avoid him being disappointed therefore posting a negative review or having comments on a review regarding that issue?

There is a particular provider here in Houston that has had the same pics for a year. When I saw her a had a great time. She is sweet, fun, good tcb and bcd but I was very disappointed with how much her body changed when compared to her pics and not a single person that wrote previous reviews or current reviews has mentioned the change. Her new pictures only show her face and breast and not the rest which is the part people will be disappointed with.

How should that be handled?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

So if a lady you called and asked her if there was anything you should know about a potential client, such as bad hygiene, very overweight, very well endowed or very small, ect ect and she didn't say anything, would you be upset? I mean we are men, none of us are perfect, if you find one out there please let me know lol....

Wait a minute I thought I was perfect.... crap!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post

There are providers who do the right thing, keep updated pics, doesn't go edit crazy and there is nothing to report as far as pics.

Now if the provider is using pics from two years ago and its some blatant changes has happen. I would expose them.....period. If there were no changes, then I would not say nothing.

Now if the provider is using old pics, knows this, does nothing to change it, and keeps using it..ooooo i would expose them quickly.

Mommy belly, scar marks, sagging breasts. I would not say nothing. These are women, some have had kids, and if there is an absolute perfectly shaped provider with no marks, perfect white straight teeth, had all stretch marks magically removed, not even a birthmark left, let me know....
Old 03-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #34
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Please understand ladies that I fully understand that many things in "this" are a matter of WALDT and YMMV and there is nothing wrong with that. I understand that none of us are perfect and we are all human beings not just providers and hobbyists. Unfortunately this is turned into a business and money is involved therefore it makes certain things that normally wouldn't matter in a normal relationship between two people a big deal. I do believe in being tactful when revealing this info cause we are human after all and should be treated as such....
Old 03-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

How Would A Provider Write A Review? Exactly like this:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=188413
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #36
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You have a point

I'll just say I do let the ladies know about the gents, now women are very different than men. I think we try to use a bit of tact, especially when giving a ref, afterall, we do not know the provider calling us. Lol.

Umm perfect EA, I don't know, I haven't spent enough time with you to know, but I do remember you being very quiet and sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
So if a lady you called and asked her if there was anything you should know about a potential client, such as bad hygiene, very overweight, very well endowed or very small, ect ect and she didn't say anything, would you be upset? I mean we are men, none of us are perfect, if you find one out there please let me know lol....

Wait a minute I thought I was perfect.... crap!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I hear ya Lisa and I'm all for tact.

Just like you ladies we don't really know what we are walking into when booking with a lady so we rely on any honest information we can get. I feel that physical descriptions should be honest, tactful, and imperfections should be shared with others so that we providers and hobbyists alike will have as great a time with each other as possible. That in turn will more than likely ensure a good, honest review for all to enjoy.

I think that most of the time (granted not all the time) when people jump on the bandwagon of a negative review is when the reviewer felt cheated due to pictures not showing certain areas or inaccurate info being shared led them to see the provider.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #38
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How Would A Provider Write A Review? Exactly like this:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=188413

London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 PM   #39
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I don't understand why you think it is your place to say anything? If a girl is using fake pics then men will figure it out immediately. Now, if you mean in an ISO thread and someone is asking about the veracity of an ad I can see chiming in, linking to previous threads/reviews. But it sounds like you mean that you will just start calling people out. How is that anything but malicious?
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #40
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it is my place.

If I saw a provider (buying her time) and I showed up, and saw she was using fake pictures....Im exposing her period. She shouldn't use fake pictures....the end.

The question was what would you put in reviews.......I would put he or she used fake pictures. I showed up to the door and it was not the same person as seen on showcase....
Old 03-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #41
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't out me Lisa lol! I have done it myself already.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #42
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Lmfao. London does a great job outing herself. Business is booming still though.

Quote:
Yes it is my place.

If I saw a provider (buying her time) and I showed up, and saw she was using fake pictures....Im exposing her period. She shouldn't use fake pictures....the end.

The question was what would you put in reviews.......I would put he or she used fake pictures. I showed up to the door and it was not the same person as seen on showcase....

I actually agree with this Lisa. I wholeheartedly agree.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #43
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I don't understand why you think it is your place to say anything? If a girl is using fake pics then men will figure it out immediately. Now, if you mean in an ISO thread and someone is asking about the veracity of an ad I can see chiming in, linking to previous threads/reviews. But it sounds like you mean that you will just start calling people out. How is that anything but malicious?
Have you ever called another provider out? If so what criteria do you have to justify doing so?

Just askin'...
Old 03-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #44
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ahehehe

Well if you send me a booty pic, and a nice smile......I won't say nothing...Wink wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #45
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
In theory thats a good idea THT, but we all know how well many ladies take to suggestions regarding their business practices.
I know how many do! They get all bent out of shape, but I feel if we are honest and TACTFUL then the communication hopefully would be accepted. If a lady needs up dated photos then she needs to be told, let her decided the angle of shots etc.

I can't speak for other ladies, just myself. I constantly am asking the guys who see me for idea's, their input, and what they would like to see me offer. I don't always take it but I appreciate what they tell me for the fact they are male and generally know what the male population likes over all.

I remind new friends that I am ALL woman, have had kids etc even tho my pics do not dipict maybe closely enough for some.

Maybe I'm a odd duck in this biz, honesty is always the best policy with me.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women