Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

{vb:raw } {}
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #16
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

ladies don't give out the room number because there has been guys that didn't show up at set time and came later. Knocking on your door while in a session is NOT SMART.
Yes, there has been some that did that and there excuse was ," they were scared",..." they had something come up" ..... Calling would have helped the situation but they were scared.
If that were the case , why did they come back later ?
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #17
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

@Sketchball.... also on that hobby laptop, get TOR.. (google The Tor project) it allows anonymous browsing. what I find to be the best hobby laptop is either a netbook since they are small and cheap or something used where you re-image it

having some techno-skillz helps in this area of life.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #18
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a newbie provider and rely on the 2call system. The 2nd call is when they are 10min away then I give them my address or guide them in to my neighborhood. If at hotel, I give room # when they arrive. This assures me they are coming and not going to no show and will be on time. It also helps me feel more secure regarding le. It may be a false sense of security but it allows somewhat of a comfort. Both provider/client have concerns for safety.
Since you are new I definitely suggest you go with an established, well-reviewed provider who offers what you enjoy and has the look/personality you like. Look at her post to get a sense of her personality. You can always pm a gentleman who has reviewed her if you have any questions about her incall.
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #19
up4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Nice Adise

Emily,
Very good advice for a newbie,
I would only add to look at the reviews to make sure that once you get the green light that both parties have an understanding of what the expectations are to be with the exception of the always present YMMV.

BTW if you are ever in Dallas I highly recommend Emily Ezzell if you want the perfect MILF that delivers a true GFE +++

Be Safe!
Up4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell View Post
I'm a newbie provider and rely on the 2call system. The 2nd call is when they are 10min away then I give them my address or guide them in to my neighborhood. If at hotel, I give room # when they arrive. This assures me they are coming and not going to no show and will be on time. It also helps me feel more secure regarding le. It may be a false sense of security but it allows somewhat of a comfort. Both provider/client have concerns for safety.
Since you are new I definitely suggest you go with an established, well-reviewed provider who offers what you enjoy and has the look/personality you like. Look at her post to get a sense of her personality. You can always pm a gentleman who has reviewed her if you have any questions about her incall.
up4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #20
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreeze0003 View Post
Yes, I hear about the 2 call system, and the few times someone has insisted on it I've declined the appointment. It gives most of the control to the person with the room.
Genuine providers insist on the 2-call system because they have an interest in common with you: avoiding arrest. You're right about control: By giving out her room number at the last minute, the provider deprives LE of the element of surprising her in force. A cop posing as a john never goes in without backup nearby.

Bottom line: I have no problem with HER being in control, as long as she's a real provider. How to judge whether she's real, and not LE bait? Look at the date she joined the site, study the reviews she's gotten, study the profiles (such as join dates, other reviews, etc.) of the review authors. LE will only go so far in "backstopping" a fictitious provider it's using as bait -- it's an issue of man-hours and money. They're not going after the next Aldridge Ames or Mohamed Atta, for Chrissake.

Coolbreeze, I haven't declined appointments for the reasons you've given. And I'll bet I've gotten laid a helluva lot more than you have. So who's smarter?

On the other hand:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
...Now, my final suggestion. Drop the idea of this hobby. Once you bite this apple, turning back is almost impossible...
Tigercat, I bow to your wisdom!
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #21
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Excellent discussion all. I appreciate knowing various strategies that people use. For sure, I will not use them all, but I have a starting point to create my own routine to ensure moderate protection.

Thanks all.

@up4u and @EmilyEzzell: I visit Dallas once every 18 months for business. I might have to give you a call once I have a better reputation in the hobby and have some references on P411.

Re 2-Call System: I agree with earlier comments. I don't mind giving the provider the power, providing of course that the provider is genuine. Therein lies the conundrum: how does one establish if the provider is really who you think you are talking to or the LE? I think using an established provider (i.e., well reviewed) that is known to use a two-call system (not suddenly requiring a two call system), along with other strategies discussed in this thread, would be sufficient protection for me personally. Nevertheless, thank you coolbreeze0003 for your comments and starting some debate!
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #22
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Sketchball. You seem more relaxed now. You don't have to have a "better reputation". Of course it helps if you have some kind of history. But again, there are lots of established and credible providers who are experienced at screening newbies. Get appt with her and use her as a reference and your on your way. I've seen a clients with no post or reviews provided he has a couple of great references from well known providers. I will say, the first time I did I was a nervous wreck. I still had my doubts in trusting. After that I learned to trust the verification system that is in place. Now much easier that I am p411 and verified eccie.
I wish you well on your journey of initial anxiety I'm sure you are getting pms from some ladies and names of ladies from the guys.
Much love from another paranoid newbie LOL
Emily
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
elpmg789
Registered Member

I just wanted to say as a newbie myself (I will admit I have lurked like the OP for a year at the idea), I have always wanted to know the basics of avoiding being caught. I mean that is the the challenge I think we all have. I would like to saythanks for the tips as well. Getting knowledge from our wise members is always a plus. Seeing from the providers side is also just as helpful. I for one don't want the provider to be any more nervous than I am when I show up. My second biggest fear is messing up something I should have known and I don't want to mess up either.
elpmg789 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #24
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpmg789 View Post
...I for one don't want the provider to be any more nervous than I am when I show up. My second biggest fear is messing up something I should have known and I don't want to mess up either.
Here's an excellent primer on basic do's & don'ts:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982

To add to clouddancer's comments on Donations:

1. A lady should never tolerate someone who tries to haggle. Neither should a client ever tolerate a provider who tries to upsell.

2. NEVER, EVER discuss "finances" after the door has closed behind you! (Eliminate all uncertainty via PM or e-mail, before you set the appointment.) I've told my faves, if somebody ever asks about rates or fees for services BCD, you open the door and tell him, "We are done here. And if you don't leave immediately, I'm calling (hotel security, the police - as appropriate)." Why? Because he's most likely an undercover cop, wearing a "wire"; as soon as money in return for sex is mentioned (and recorded), the cops have the evidence they need for their bust.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #25
Guest092812-04
Account Disabled

User ID: 94762
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to sit back and read more than I like to write.. But, whats up with the "red flag" if you are not givin the room number til you are there??

Just wondering, but when is a better time to give it?? (in your eyes)??? XOXO

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreeze0003 View Post
I wonder if anyone cruising the parking lots has ever spotted government plates, aborted their appointment, and then sure enough verified that there was a sting in process at that location? I doubt LE is incompetent enough to leave such vehicles anywhere around.

If the room number is not given until you are at the location, that is a red flag. LE seeks always to control the situation, and that way they limit the possibilities of someone arriving early and observing.

My advice is find a dupe, er, I mean friend to check things out for you before you go in..............lol.
Guest092812-04 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #26
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Night View Post
I like to sit back and read more than I like to write.. But, whats up with the "red flag" if you are not givin the room number til you are there??

Just wondering, but when is a better time to give it?? (in your eyes)??? XOXO
I concur, as do several people above. I don't really see this as a red flag. I see it as a necessary protection for the provider to ensure that clients do not show up late while the provider is in another session.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:07 PM   #27
Caramelsundae2011
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104572

I dont mean to offend anyone and Im not saying your are LE sketchball82... but how do you know some of these new ppl asking questions are not LE and trying to get an insight in... Jus sayin

*~* Your Perfect Caramel Sundae*~*
*~*Leena*~*
Caramelsundae2011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #28
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelsundae2011 View Post
I dont mean to offend anyone and Im not saying your are LE sketchball82... but how do you know some of these new ppl asking questions are not LE and trying to get an insight in... Jus sayin

*~* Your Perfect Caramel Sundae*~*
*~*Leena*~*
Well frankly speaking, you don't "know". (For the record, I'm not LE-- but the irony is you don't necessarily believe me if you've questioned my credibility... lol!)

You never really do I suppose until the client has paid for services, you've delivered the services, and the client has left with no incident. But if you're going to go down that road, even when "established" providers, clients, or screening services (i.e., 411) vouch for a potential client, that person could have always been turned. There is inherent risk in this hobby for clients and providers.

That being said, I would imagine that any competent LE would already know the strategies we're talking about here... and would also know the strategies' countermeasures... I don't really think there are any secret methods that have come out: just safe practices.

Even with P411, I'd imagine seeing a newbie is a lot riskier than a seeing someone with even one reference. This is the whole point of the "newbie friendly" or "basic plus x" where x is the number of references the client must have to see a given provider. Some ladies are willing to take that gamble if a potential client has a good background check; some are not.

At the end of the day, even if LE read this thread, would they really be able to benefit from it? I guess they might park next door to the provider's hotel, lol. Otherwise, I don't really think so.

** EDIT: On a side irony, I see you only have 3 postings and subed to the forums 7 days ago. How do I know YOU'RE not LE? ("No he didn't." "Yes Laverne, he did." (from Scrubs) -- PS, that was intended as a joke, not any serious accusation.)
Old 10-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #29
daratu1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Sketch- well done. I believe it was discussed earlier in the thread that one way to help vouch for the credibility of ladies is to check their reviews. This includes checking the reviewer. Did they just join and post only that review? Have they joined a while back and don't post much?

Not saying anything about anybody except sketch took the advice given and is applying it. And thus, well done.

As a side note, I've said it before and I'm saying it again, for your safety assume all boards are monitored by LE. This reasoning is partly why some ladies have a zero review policy, and why some of the clients have very few (if any) reviews to their name.
daratu1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #30
sexydream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32174
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a fan of the 2-call system, and use it faithfully. However, when a potential client have established reviews, and or references i feel even more at ease about the person i'm going to meet.
sexydream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women