Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

User ID: 367478
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile What keeps you coming back for more?! Bonus: NEW SEXY PICS💋😉

Hobbyists, what makes you want to see a Provider more than once or make her a lady you want to see on a regular basis? Is it her personality, the donation amount, her age, her looks, her body appearance, how she performs, services she offers, etc?

Photos like these might try you through the door for the first time, but what else is needed for a first time visitor to become a regular of yours? Xo💋ChloeBelle💋

Old 11-15-2018, 12:54 PM   #2
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sexy pics darling love the sweater!! An the little corset! I would think it’s our attitude an wether the woman can actually hold a conversation! Lol that’s what I have been told before! But good question us lovely ladies would like to know!
Old 11-15-2018, 01:07 PM   #3
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I consider myself a regular. The whole experience.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Very Beautiful
Old 11-15-2018, 01:18 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I can’t speak for the gentleman’s perspective, but you look absolutely fantastic Chloe! Love love love your new pictures! Those lips! I’m swooning. Can’t wait for our next double!
Old 11-15-2018, 01:39 PM   #6
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

For me it’s personality, looks, class (with a bit of sass), attitude, quality of conversation, and if she made me feel like I’m the only person in the world for her. And I love affectionate women. That being said, you among many other fine women excel in these qualities I mentioned and that’s why I keep coming back Staff Edit - Biomed1
Old 11-15-2018, 02:05 PM   #7
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

This is my standards: hygiene, performance, location, appearance is key it's not all what's in the inside as they say. Services is the decision maker, I can look past a few like greek or dfk but I cant when I've got a list of no no's to abide by. Been up in the air lately with the cbj. One girl in particular has peaked my interest for awhile but I've never pulled the trigger because of it. You know who you are ��.

I'm quality not quantity and prefer a more aggressive/ravishing action than laid back submissiveness.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:31 PM   #8
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

A. Stunning pictures! Just sexy beautiful as always.
B. I lean towards a lady who offers a menu that fits my desires. I don’t ask for activities that aren’t offered, but generally don’t see those ladies often. For me, it is the mix of physical appearance, sex appeal, activities and or chemistry of the activities, hygiene is always is a must. I’m a very scheduled person so communication/responsiveness and scheduling is important and being on time also makes a difference. It is nice to get that text from time to time after you leave to say thanks or it was fun. An occasional pic sent randomly or a flirtatious message on occasion is a nice extra as well. A lady with a good head on her shoulders that can intrigue the mind, tantalize junior, and make a good balance of both works well for me.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #9
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

Staff Edit - Biomed1
Old 11-15-2018, 04:32 PM   #10
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Quote:

Insulting Others
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Sounding a lot like you have an axe to grind here, Mindy. Care to explain how you’re so intimately familiar with things that happened years ago when you’ve been here what, 2 months now?

Back on topic: Stunning pics, Chloe! You look great as always. Sorry you couldn’t post them without getting attacked.

As far as what keeps me coming back: looks are part of it, and of course personality and excellent service and very importantly, rapport and connection. The provider’s status as an independent is also a consideration for me.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #11
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Quote:

Insulting Others
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Old 11-15-2018, 05:03 PM   #12
TBoo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

What keeps me coming back is the report and connections that I’ve made with her! Makes me feel like I’m the one and only in her life. Many many other qualities I cannot explain.
I don’t know who is writing this for Mindy Magic but she basically just contradicted herself and is obviously a huge hypocrite trying just to hate because she is obviously jealous. I’ve decided quickly after our first visit there would be no need to try another provider. Why? Because, this one is the best why visit any other? Maybe just her close friends which soon became my friends. She has no need to do what is rumored about her to keep or gain business. She is just too classy to stoop to their level. With all this being said it’s almost time for our dinner date! BTW these pictures are stunning as always!! Top notch provider!
Old 11-15-2018, 05:33 PM   #13
Coyote83462
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Pics

Again Chloe great pics as usual! Love the top!!
Way to go BK! Nice answer!
Mindy.... Who?
The GFE is a must for me as others issues make that important! Attention to detail as that means they remember you!!!!
Old 11-15-2018, 05:43 PM   #14
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

There are a couple of providers who text me just to check on me ever so often ,they are rewarded for their thoughtfulness ,when I have the time and donation. Always think of them first.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:47 PM   #15
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I will admit that I am very hard to convert to a regular. One the most appealing things to me about the hobby is variety. All different races, body types, ages, etc. plus the thrill of the first date. Few things get me as excited as meeting a new girl. However if I see a girl and the second experience is as good or better than the first then I am much more likely to return. Unfortunately I have rarely found this to be the case.
However the things that make me return are physical attraction, good conversation, great chemistry, illusion of passion, exceptional customer service and last but not least- value. That does not always mean cheapest either.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women