Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2018, 07:25 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer43 View Post
Met an SA girl a week ago around Pittsburgh PA. We agreed to meet for what she wanted and she came to my place for maybe an hour.I regretted it since because something was off and she appears to have a habit. Ever since she's been blowing my phone up every day for more help. I told her I can't help her repeatedly and she said she is going to press charges for solicitation possibly worse.I have screenshots of all the texts, I never mention sex or anything in them. I can't afford lawyers, I'm divorced and my ex gets a a large majority of what I make. I am hoping some folks have some advice or can help.
Quote:
I told her I didn't have any money because I wanted her to leave me alone and I didn't want to see her again. If I wanted to see her again I have plenty to play with which is none of her business. We only agreed to meet one time. She started bugging me for more money the morning AFTER we met. That's not how arrangements work, generous is one thing when it comes to an arrangement with monthly or weekly allowances. But asking someone to be an ATM less than 12 hours after meeting is another, Bugging me for 50 was 6 days after, and again I didn't want to see her again for numerous reasons(obvious habit, unstable) so I told her I couldn't.
The truth! you are not only a liar but you are stupid too. you wrote some "poor me" screed when in fact you do have means, regardless of how much you shell out to your ex-wife.

you've made not one but two rookie mistakes in the game aka "the hobby". first, you are using your real phone. i don't care if you are divorced and as such, no wife to see texts and numbers called. now this chick has your real number. and mistake two, you brought her to your home upfront. now she knows where you live.

luckily for you, there isn't much this chick can do by going to the cops. she's got nothing. any story she tries to make up will backfire and cops are very good at getting people to trip themselves up, even so-called "victims". if she hasn't already, she'll give up because you are stonewalling her. she'll find another mark to scam for her habit.

you might have a concern that she knows where you live. that was a 10X rookie mistake above the aforementioned hobby phone. in case you didn't know, many people who have habits also commit crimes like burglary, among other things. So if you have a security system, you might want to use it.

next time you want to play with a sugar babe, get a hobby phone and rent a hotel room.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:51 PM   #17
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393344
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Met an SA girl a week ago around Pittsburgh PA. We agreed to meet for what she wanted and she came to my place for maybe an hour.I regretted it since because something was off and she appears to have a habit. Ever since she's been blowing my phone up every day for more help. I told her I can't help her repeatedly and she said she is going to press charges for solicitation possibly worse.I have screenshots of all the texts, I never mention sex or anything in them. I can't afford lawyers, I'm divorced and my ex gets a a large majority of what I make. I am hoping some folks have some advice or can help.
Quote:
I told her I didn't have any money because I wanted her to leave me alone and I didn't want to see her again. If I wanted to see her again I have plenty to play with which is none of her business. We only agreed to meet one time. She started bugging me for more money the morning AFTER we met. That's not how arrangements work, generous is one thing when it comes to an arrangement with monthly or weekly allowances. But asking someone to be an ATM less than 12 hours after meeting is another, Bugging me for 50 was 6 days after, and again I didn't want to see her again for numerous reasons(obvious habit, unstable) so I told her I couldn't.
Not to be a jackass, but these two things contradict each other. Most guys than can I dunno..... I guess, afford an extended date or an arrangement can afford a lawyer. A simple criminal lawyer is not always suuuuper expensive. Both times I ever required a lawyer the price was less than what a 24 hour date or the amount to keep me on an allowance woulda cost.

I dunno, dude -just stop worrying about it & block her, it'll go away. Or change your number. Shit happens -maybe just stick w/ the pros & not the sugar babies since theres no strings & its professional
Gabby_Belle is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:19 PM   #18
thejefe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I cant see the txts did u make them private?
thejefe is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #19
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejefe View Post
I cant see the txts did u make them private?

At first the whole world could see the texts now at least he passworded them

The dude made a private affair public. Whose phone number did I see there, hers?

Some white knight or joker could copy those texts and send them to that BSC lady.
If that happened then the 'fat really did hit the fire'
$100 for a all nighter?
and you cannot afford that?
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:37 PM   #20
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Unhappy I wonder who...

SA provider in Pittsburgh...

Gee, I wonder who that could have been?

She's running out of places to hide after she blows up city after city and keeps coming back to ECCIE because she can....

Name search in all SA forums could have saved you this PITA.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:22 PM   #21
road_warrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Dude
Same thing happened to me with an SB in New Hampshire. Called me the morning after and demanded money or she would tell my SO, even threatened to come to my house, even though we met at her place in a different state. I called my lawyer and we agreed to just ignore the crazy bitch and she stopped blowing up my phone after about 24 hours. Her claims to have video tapes, etc were total bullshit. Just a scammer cunt looking for some easy money even after i gave her the 'allowance' we agreed on. Just relax.
road_warrior is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:08 AM   #22
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Tell her to go fuck herself.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:55 PM   #23
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Soliciting is a misdemeanor and extortion is a felony. If there's a pissing match you'll get your feet wet but she will drown.
trekker is online now   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:40 PM   #24
Bill Duwall
BANNED

Quote:

Are you retarded?

Are you not familiar with how American law works? Go back to 7th grade.
Bill Duwall is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 06:50 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Good responses so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker View Post
Soliciting is a misdemeanor and extortion is a felony....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Duwall View Post
....Are you not familiar with how American law works? Go back to 7th grade.
Thread Award winner and the best response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby_Belle View Post
...just stop worrying about it & block her, it'll go away. Or change your number. Shit happens -maybe just stick w/ the pros & not the sugar babies since theres no strings & its professional
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 05:51 AM   #26
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I can't afford lawyers
If you cannot afford a lawyer, then IMO you cannot afford to hobby. Stay safe everyone!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:05 PM   #27
treedagain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

well my claim to fame on this shit.....I had a massage, just a massage. used my normal phone because it was just a normal massage. she offered extras, I just brushed her off with more than a couple no's. left, got 1/2 way home and she started blowing up my phone, demanding more money because I "should" have wanted and paid for extra's....WTF....threatened to call my wife, lol, she had her name and #.....because I used my real phone.... said she would lie and frame me....I told her ok....went home told my wife, called the PO PO and set that cunt up, taped her threatening me, admitted I did not solicit her....PO PO was an asshole even with the evidence...but fuck him....I just called the county sheriff and after I set up a meet they (her and a couple dudes) ended up in cuffs. I pressed charges, they fought it, I testified, they ended up with a 6 month jail sentence after the jury convicted them ALL....

fuck her, well you already did that, now just ignore her and she will go away. next time be a bit smarter and not think with your little head.
treedagain is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:10 PM   #28
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedagain View Post
well my claim to fame on this shit.....I had a massage, just a massage. used my normal phone because it was just a normal massage. she offered extras, I just brushed her off with more than a couple no's. left, got 1/2 way home and she started blowing up my phone, demanding more money because I "should" have wanted and paid for extra's....WTF....threatened to call my wife, lol, she had her name and #.....because I used my real phone.... said she would lie and frame me....I told her ok....went home told my wife, called the PO PO and set that cunt up, taped her threatening me, admitted I did not solicit her....PO PO was an asshole even with the evidence...but fuck him....I just called the county sheriff and after I set up a meet they (her and a couple dudes) ended up in cuffs. I pressed charges, they fought it, I testified, they ended up with a 6 month jail sentence after the jury convicted them ALL....

fuck her, well you already did that, now just ignore her and she will go away. next time be a bit smarter and not think with your little head.
Thank you. Seriously.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #29
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

.OP there are paid websites where you could find out if she has previous convictions for this sort of thing,
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:39 AM   #30
Bill Duwall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomvang View Post
.OP there are paid websites where you could find out if she has previous convictions for this sort of thing,
The OP has absolutely no understanding of criminal law, I can't imagine he would be smart enough to use paid(or free) websites and to understand the information he would be researching.
Bill Duwall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women