Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2018, 01:15 PM   #1
Ziz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default Any Intel on Melissa from Bucks FW?

She is a waitress that works at Bucks FW. She is about 5'7", she look like she is a mix of Asian and white (I could be wrong), long black hair and an amazing body.

This is my second time at Bucks in the past few weeks. I talked to Melissa a little bit a couple weeks ago when it wasn't that busy. I then went today (just got back), but it was busy and she mostly talked to regulars this time.

Does anyone have any info on her? PM me.
Ziz is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:06 PM   #2
El_Patron03
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

She is really cool just have to make interesting conversation. Is there anything specific you want to know? My experience with her has been mainly outside the club other than her waiting on my table (Melissa and Joana are my normal waitress). I’ve never got the feeling she does much than serve drinks and VIP visits when you buy her off the floor but that’s expensive. She’s awesome flirty and sexy as her. Her ass is out this world, I don’t know if she is up to hanging out with people outside the club. I have several time hung out with her but we have mutual interest and friends so idk know if it open to everyone. If you have a specific question I can try and answer but generally that’s what I know of her.
El_Patron03 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 06:13 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

This is kind of sorta thread jacking, but it's kind of sort of not, because I'm leaving it on the topic of waitresses and bartenders. I would be interested in knowing more about the bartender Darlene, the new blonde waitress Kimmy, the blond night shift spinner Tiffany, and the sexy day shift waitress Brooklyn. There's a host of Latinas there at night, but I don't know any of their names.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #4
El_Patron03
Gaining Momentum

I’m familiar with 2 of them that You listed Sir Lance. I know Tiffany pretty well and she is cool as they come. She got her tits done like 4-5 months ago....something like that and they are nice. Direct message me for any particulars you want to know on her. Brooklynn has been working there for a really long time and she is actually older that she looks by a lot. I don’t have any facts on her as far as activities but I’ve been told she only plays with people who were her “customers” back when she danced. I know you can buy her off the floor just like the rest not that I have because I just like doing that but I have seen her tits and they are nice. That’s pretty much all I know about her.
Old 11-17-2018, 03:01 AM   #5
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Brooklynn is around 37 years old if that matters to you at all... For her age she still looks nice...
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:42 AM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutNow View Post
Brooklynn is around 37 years old if that matters to you at all... For her age she still looks nice...
The qualifier "for her age" is unnecessary.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:04 PM   #7
TexasRasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

What is the fee to "buy a waitress off the floor"?
TexasRasputin is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:44 PM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

And what do you do after you buy one?
Old 11-17-2018, 06:58 PM   #9
El_Patron03
Gaining Momentum

The fee is usually 100/hr and that goes to the manager. From there it’s what you arrange with the waitress they can dance for you or just sit. Dances are still 20.....like I said before it’s not something i do I just know what the fee is to the manager because I know a bunch of the girls there.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:03 PM   #10
TexasRasputin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
And what do you do after you buy one?
Lol 😂

U crack me up SL
Old 11-17-2018, 09:05 PM   #11
TexasRasputin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas32 View Post
The fee is usually 100/hr and that goes to the manager. From there it’s what you arrange with the waitress they can dance for you or just sit. Dances are still 20.....like I said before it’s not something i do I just know what the fee is to the manager because I know a bunch of the girls there.
Thank you. 100 dollars is not bad. And an hour is plenty.

Sometimes, actually more often than sometimes, it is all in the kick one gets from getting to taste the unattainable.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:56 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Hmmm. I have more waitresses talk to me more often than dancers. This inforMarion opens up some new potential possibilities. I did give one my card the other night. Sadly, she has ignored the economic possibilities.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:28 AM   #13
icekangz817
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

i can verify through a friend that melissa does hangout outside the club. he sent me pics so believe it or dont. my friend never claimed to tapping that ass though. she's got a gut on her and has kids.

another friend of mine is obsessed with darlene mixed of 2 asian races. according to my friend she has a mexican boyfriend. she has a regular (actually a handful of regulars) that gives her money for nothing and i guess one guy doesnt have anything better to do with his money told her he wanted to pay for her and her boyfriends vacation trip. so this one is extremely high dollar but doesnt put out. she will flash you for 20 bux though and that is straight from me tipping her the money. i personally dont like her attitude. she's like i dont need to strip i make more money bartending. apparently some bloke gave her 1g just to buy her out and talk to her at the bar.
use that info for what you can.
icekangz817 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:57 AM   #14
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Just outta curiosity, why is it okay to talk about Darlene in the open in this thread, but, when I mentioned her in ROS with no mention of extras, she gets reduced to D****** by whoever edited my review of A?

For what it's worth, since I can't gain traction with anyone except A, when I stop by these days with no intention of getting any dances, I immediately head to the back bar because of Darlene. I think she's incredibly hot, and she's got more personality in her little finger than I do in my entire body. Obviously, I can't compete with a $1K guy, so I just admire the view and enjoy the occasional breaks that allow her time to chat.

And the night-shift waitresses ... SMH.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:24 AM   #15
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Any chance A***** is Buck's bottom bitch and has your pic up in the locker room - "this one is mine - play with him and I'll slice your nipples off"
mtabsw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women