Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2018, 06:49 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Trump admits he was "to busy" to visit Arlington Cemetery

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...ains-reasoning

Btw...he was at his golf course while doing all this.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:58 AM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...ains-reasoning

Btw...he was at his golf course while doing all this.
Come on on WTF. Show some love for the Fat Orange Man.Don't you realize we are under attack from a caravan invading the country? Mexicans, Muslims and decoy women and children. The Pussy in Chief said he was taking care of affairs of State
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:12 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Come on on WTF. Show some love for the Fat Orange Man.Don't you realize we are under attack from a caravan invading the country? Mexicans, Muslims and decoy women and children. The Pussy in Chief said he was taking care of affairs of State
I forgot, he was planning an attack on women and children from South America .....ON TWITTER

Wonder how dilbert and LL will defend this?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:25 AM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I do find it rather ironic that these caravans arrive at the border bearing the flags of the oppressive countries they are supposedly seeking refuge from. It would be funny as Hell to see the response of the media and the dimretards if they all showed up under the banner of the US flag wearing MAGA hats. I would LMAO!!!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
I do find it rather ironic that these caravans arrive at the border bearing the flags of the oppressive countries they are supposedly seeking refuge from. It would be funny as Hell to see the response of the media and the dimretards if they all showed up under the banner of the US flag wearing MAGA hats. I would LMAO!!!
What does this have to do with Trump admitting he should have visited Arlington Cemetery instead of visiting his Golf Course?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:33 AM   #6
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

As a veteran I actually have a stake in this unlike some of you dodgers. I don't mind that Trump missed the day. He had just come from Europe where the real ceremony was. The Europeans paid a car heavier price than we did. His age, jet lag, the weather (I seem to recall Clinton forcing aged veterans to wait in the rain for 90 minutes while he drug his ass away from some intern) or whatever. Trump gets a pass for the things he has done for veterans. Obama and Clinton were never veterans and less than nothing for us.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:37 AM   #7
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What does this have to do with Trump admitting he should have visited Arlington Cemetery instead of visiting his Golf Course?
About as much as posts #2 and #3.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:50 AM   #8
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
As a veteran I actually have a stake in this unlike some of you dodgers. I don't mind that Trump missed the day. He had just come from Europe where the real ceremony was. The Europeans paid a car heavier price than we did. His age, jet lag, the weather (I seem to recall Clinton forcing aged veterans to wait in the rain for 90 minutes while he drug his ass away from some intern) or whatever. Trump gets a pass for the things he has done for veterans. Obama and Clinton were never veterans and less than nothing for us.
Trump was a veteran? I thought him not catching a STD was his Vietnam. He sure gets punked out by Putin. How do you Veterans feel about that. Every single Veteran of all ages that I personally asked, said that was embarrassing. I know some keyboard warriors that defend him. The everyday person, veteran, was ashamed of what Trump does with autocrats. He is a pussy. I would love 2 minutes in a room with that pussy
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It was Verterans Day, not Memorial Day.

If you have monitored this Forum long enough, you know that I'm a Veteran. And I agree that it is bad "optics" not to be at every happening that has to do with Veterans.

But do I care? No. I did exactly the same thing this Verterans Day as I have done since I ETS'd out over 50 years ago. Monday morning, I got up and went to work.

Memorial Day is different. That honors those who gave their lives.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:06 AM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Jackie, I consider you one of the sane folks here, even when I disagree with something you say--so I am not arguing with you, but pointing out that in my mind Veteran's Day is as important as Memorial Day. Yes, on MD we honor those who died, but on VD we honor those who served, suffered, and now live with the missing limbs, broken families, and emotional struggles. I am not going to argue with one over the other as "more important", and while I revere all who died among my friends and relatives, I find that VD reminds me of all those who I see at the VA hospital & elsewhere, and who still need more support than they get. Some of the saddest casualties are those that linger for decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It was Verterans Day, not Memorial Day.

If you have monitored this Forum long enough, you know that I'm a Veteran. And I agree that it is bad "optics" not to be at every happening that has to do with Veterans.

But do I care? No. I did exactly the same thing this Verterans Day as I have done since I ETS'd out over 50 years ago. Monday morning, I got up and went to work.

Memorial Day is different. That honors those who gave their lives.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:25 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

...I find that VD reminds me of all those who I see at the VA hospital & elsewhere, and who still need more support than they get. Some of the saddest casualties are those that linger for decades.
You still "see" them?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You still "see" them?
Why yes, I actually do see those living people who come into the VA hospital when I am there. My whole point is not all veterans are dead.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #13
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just assumed it was because all the veterans buried in Arlington cemetery are dead, and therefore losers.

Trump does not like captured POW's, I am sure he feels that dead veterans in a cemetery are stupid losers because they did not bother to get a free ticket out of putting themselves in harms way by claiming a bone spur deferment. Bonus loser points if they did not have the rich daddy money to pay the doctors off to write up the bone spurs claim.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:43 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Why yes, I actually do see those living people who come into the VA hospital when I am there. My whole point is not all veterans are dead.
I see them also. I don't think any I knew are still alive.

Perhaps I misinterpreted what you were posting (implying).
Old 11-17-2018, 10:46 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I just assumed it was because all the veterans buried in Arlington cemetery are dead, and therefore losers.

Trump does not like captured POW's, I am sure he feels that dead veterans in a cemetery are stupid losers because they did not bother to get a free ticket out of putting themselves in harms way by claiming a bone spur deferment. Bonus loser points if they did not have the rich daddy money to pay the doctors off to write up the bone spurs claim.
Yea, some didn't even need a doctor's excuse to dodge ....

Just a fake letter so he could look after his Whore in college.

I think he called her ... "My Girl"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women