Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2021, 06:01 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default But Joey Bribes knew nothing about Hunters business dealings!!!!!

Whoops!!!!!!

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

Seems like Joey Bribes lied. The Biden crime family is being exposed. Slowly but surely.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:17 PM   #2
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

that's from October dude, we knew about that, the libs don't care, not that they get to pick their nominee. They would take Adolf Hitler himself as long as it wasn't Trump.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:20 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
that's from October dude, we knew about that, the libs don't care, not that they get to pick their nominee. They would take Adolf Hitler himself as long as it wasn't Trump.
Yeah, but they’re actually talking about it on some cable news shows today! I guess the gloves are off.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6256247462001
Old 05-27-2021, 06:59 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Some of the cable news channels?

“People are saying...”

Sounds pretty familiar buddy.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 07:04 PM   #5
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

You're obsessed lol
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 08:13 PM   #6
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
You're obsessed lol

Yeah and it "use to be" that journalist would be obsessed with this story or at the very least "curious" but when a story imperils "your guy", they go deaf, dumb and blind. They sure as hell were when Trump was President and printed and said lie after lie after lie with Adam "I've seen the evidence Schiff" the poster boy.

You can get "obsessed" when so called journalist refuse to take an interest in an obvious story with a mountain of at the very least, "circumstantial evidence". That's what they said they had in the Russia/ Trump conspiracy story. "Look at all this circumstantial evidence", they would say everyday never being able to prove anything even after one of the biggest DOJ/ FBI investigations in history. I just watched a montage of CNN and MSNBC idiots talking about how the Steele dossier was proving to be correct and accurate. "It turned out to be all true" NOT!

There was one thing and one thing only that was correct and true in the Steele dossier and that was that there was a Russian effort to interfere in the 2016 election. Problem is, any connection to Trump or anybody in his campaign was false and never proven. We even found out that the FBI had to alter/ falsify evidence to get the investigation going by altering FISA documents.

Remember how interested the media was about "financial connections" between Trump and Russia but how un-interested they are in the very real "possibility" of financial ties between the Biden family and China, a much bigger threat to the US than Russia ever was.

Journalist, real journalist should be obsessed with finding the truth about such stories involving high level politicians. They should have looked at Trump because his own comments made him look "involved". I don't blame journalist for looking into Trump. What I blame them for is not going after people like Schiff, who after having been proven to have lied about Trump, had no interest in that story.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 08:20 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Yeah and it "use to be" that journalist would be obsessed with this story or at the very least "curious" but when a story imperils "your guy", they go deaf, dumb and blind. They sure as hell were when Trump was President and printed and said lie after lie after lie with Adam "I've seen the evidence Schiff" the poster boy.

You can get "obsessed" when so called journalist refuse to take an interest in an obvious story with a mountain of at the very least, "circumstantial evidence". That's what they said they had in the Russia/ Trump conspiracy story. "Look at all this circumstantial evidence", they would say everyday never being able to prove anything even after one of the biggest DOJ/ FBI investigations in history. I just watched a montage of CNN and MSNBC idiots talking about how the Steele dossier was proving to be correct and accurate. "It turned out to be all true" NOT!

There was one thing and one thing only that was correct and true in the Steele dossier and that was that there was a Russian effort to interfere in the 2016 election. Problem is, any connection to Trump or anybody in his campaign was false and never proven. We even found out that the FBI had to alter/ falsify evidence to get the investigation going by altering FISA documents.

Remember how interested the media was about "financial connections" between Trump and Russia but how un-interested they are in the very real "possibility" of financial ties between the Biden family and China, a much bigger threat to the US than Russia ever was.

Journalist, real journalist should be obsessed with finding the truth about such stories involving high level politicians. They should have looked at Trump because his own comments made him look "involved". I don't blame journalist for looking into Trump. What I blame them for is not going after people like Schiff, who after having been proven to have lied about Trump, had no interest in that story.
“Circumstantial” evidence? A hard drive full of emails, texts, pictures and videos is hard evidence.
Old 05-27-2021, 10:18 PM   #8
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. You should be removed from the internet ASAP.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:34 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

BTW, has Hunter divested his billion+ interest with the CCP bank? Asking for a friend!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-28-2021, 07:38 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

C’mon man!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:19 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/littllemel/4858

There’s a bed ready for him now!!!!

I guess Alzheimer’s is an alibi!!!!!
Old 05-29-2021, 10:12 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/toresaysPlus/3458
Old 05-29-2021, 12:29 PM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
“Circumstantial” evidence? A hard drive full of emails, texts, pictures and videos is hard evidence.

I say circumstantial because none of this has been proven in an FBI/ DOJ report or in a court of law. I too believe it is hard evidence.

Take the Tucker interview with Tony Bobulinski who flat out said that Joe Biden took a meeting with him to approve of him being made CEO of Hunter's company dealing with China and yet no MSM has run that story and there as yet is no evidence that the FBI has looked into it and decided on it's validity. Until law enforcement recognizes all this, it remains "circumstantial evidence".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 08:44 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UbLkAVWN6h4L/

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-30-2021, 08:54 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Resistance?

Fishing for facts again?

maybe you should consider dropping your hook and line into the water and not a toilet.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women