Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2021, 06:11 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default The Tranny Brigade is back!!!

First sports, now the military. I’m sure WTF approves:

https://api.parler.com/l/jHHwV

Seems like under the Harris/Biden administration Transgenders and illegal aliens are making out like bandits!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 06:50 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Gotta admit. I thought this was gonna be about those soon to be released from the band

Anyone notice how every show/movie now glorifies the gay community
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:00 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Gotta admit. I thought this was gonna be about those soon to be released from the band

Anyone notice how every show/movie now glorifies the gay community
The United States of LBGTQ.... ZAGFT or whatever they call it now.
Old 03-31-2021, 07:14 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

What movies are you two watching...Brokeback Mountain?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What movies are you two watching...Brokeback Mountain?
Geez, I thought you said you were done for today. I don’t blame you. You got smacked harder than Chuck Wepner. But you’re like a Timex watch. You take a licken and keep on ticken. Now, I’ll predict WTF will say he doesn’t care what people on ECCIE think about him. But he does, bigly.
Old 03-31-2021, 08:08 PM   #6
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

They need to liberals in the army because they need people willing to shoot whites (Russians) and asians (Chinese).

But man, if they thought the veteran suicide rate was too high already, it's about to get a 41% boost.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 04:39 AM   #7
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I anticipate that in the near future most REMFs will some kind of gender confused slacker.

I just don't see them insisting on their "rights" to be at the point of the spear fast roping from a helicopter into the tall grass in the outback of some shit-hole country.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 06:03 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Geez, I thought you said you were done for today. I don’t blame you. You got smacked harder than Chuck Wepner. But you’re like a Timex watch. You take a licken and keep on ticken. Now, I’ll predict WTF will say he doesn’t care what people on ECCIE think about him. But he does, bigly.
First off....I'm not the one so insecure that I'm starting not one but two threads mentioning you. Some Mods would consider that a form of stalking.

Next...our military will be just fine, even with a few transgendered recruits. I'd put my money on a tranny in the military kicking your ass any day.

You need to back away from the computer before you get ya some points. First you've admitted revealing private PM's and not here you are starting two threads trying to bait me into a shit talking contest.

I can not afford more points because I've already gotten some because you got your feelings hurt earlier.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 06:05 AM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

thank you for your service

is now

thank you for allowing us to serve you
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 07:04 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hint....it ain't you

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
thank you for your service

is now

thank you for allowing us to serve you
Who would I rather have serving out country? You or transgendered Navy Seal Kristen Black?

https://www.gq.com/story/kristin-bec...nder-navy-seal
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 07:58 AM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

you're off point again

as usual
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 08:21 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you're off point again

as usual
The thread seemed to be about the competency of transgender in the military.

I posted an article about a trans former Navy Seal.

I threw in betting on her in a fight with you for shits and grins because you're such a badass
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:39 AM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Did you know that there is no possible way to know at birth, if a child is a boy or girl? Yep! Man, the things one can learn from CNN! They are invaluable ( he said sarcastically ). Imagine the fun Tucker Carlson had with this last night.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...-sex-at-birth/

CNN News Writer Denies the Biological Reality of Sex at Birth

CNN breaking-news reporter Devan Cole claimed yesterday that there’s no way to determine a child’s “gender identity” at birth.
“It’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth,” Cole asserted, in a statement better fit for an unhinged opinion article than a news article by a breaking-news reporter.
In fact, as most of us are willing to acknowledge, for all of human history we’ve all relied upon a very simple way of actually knowing sex at birth. The concept of “assigning” sex at birth, far from being based on any “consensus criteria,” is a progressive invention designed to inculcate new parents into believing that a child’s biological sex and gender are sometimes, or even often, misaligned, and that it would be damaging to them to merely accept the reality of their biology at birth.
Cole has more to offer in this vein, critiquing two orders that Noem signed in an effort to require that biologically male athletes and biologically female athletes compete against others of their own sex:
Though the two executive orders signed by Noem do not explicitly mention transgender athletes, they reference the supposed harms of the participation of “males” in women’s athletics — an echo of the transphobic claim, cited in other similar legislative initiatives, that transgender women are not women. The orders also reference “biological sex,” a disputed term that refers to the sex as listed on students’ original birth certificates.
To Cole, the activist phrase “transphobic” is a matter of simple fact, fit for use by a hard-news writer, but the phrase “biological sex” is apparently disputed.
Of course, contrary to what Cole and his editors at CNN would like us to swallow wholesale, biological sex is a defined, observable, scientific reality — regardless of what anyone might believe about how best to deal with the policy issue of athletes who identify with the opposite sex.
To pretend that we as a society are incapable of knowing whether a child is a male or female at birth is lunacy. More than that, it’s lunacy in service of the left-wing project to redefine sex and gender as being entirely a creation of each individual, totally untethered from any biological or metaphysical reality.
In a Wall Street Journal op-ed this morning, Margaret Harper McCarthy hits on exactly what is so problematic about this effort, especially as codified in the Equality Act, which Democrats are attempting to push through Congress:
At stake in the so-called Equality Act, currently before the Senate, is neither women’s sports nor bathrooms, at least not ultimately. At stake is the freedom of rational human beings to use a common vocabulary when speaking about what all can see. . . .
The Equality Act doesn’t concern such invisible mysteries as the Holy Trinity, for example. That is a matter of belief in the strict sense, though it isn’t irrational or private. Rather, the Equality Act concerns things everyone can see and understand. Infants don’t need instruction to know that their mothers are the ones who are nursing them, and their fathers are the ones who are not. Sexual difference is obvious to anyone with eyes to see.
McCarthy is right. The debate over the Equality Act — or over the South Dakota bill Noem vetoed — isn’t ultimately a debate about bathrooms or sports teams. It’s a debate about whether we as a society are on board with the program of pretending that men and women are interchangeable, that the realities of biological sex and human nature can be erased if we pretend hard enough. We know which side CNN is on.

San Diego Teachers Will Teach Migrant Children In-Person While Local Students Stay Home

In the San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD), teachers are being permitted to volunteer to teach migrant children in person this week, while their own public-school students — who remain at home, stuck in virtual learning — are on spring break.
The migrant children are being detained in the county in an overflow facility as a result of the crisis at the southern border. According to a SDUSD spokeswoman, the teachers gave up vacation time to volunteer, but she didn’t address questions about whether they would be paid to do so, as that decision would be left to the county.
The San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) is providing the educational program for the unaccompanied migrant children who will be staying at the San Diego Convention Center through July. All children in California, regardless of immigration status, have a constitutional right to education,” an SDCOE spokesperson told Fox News via email.

Meanwhile, reports indicate that there have been 82 positive cases of COVID-19 detected among the 700 migrant children detained in the county, a far higher rate than the overall rate of COVID-19 cases in the county at large — even as COVID remains the ostensible reason that San Diego public-school students continue to learn remotely.
The SDUSD spokeswoman has not responded to questions about the COVID-19 rate at the facility or its consequences for San Diego’s public-school teachers who will be teaching there in person.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended the SDUSD’s decision to authorize this in-person instruction, saying at a recent press conference that “the context is pretty important.”
“I believe they’re also on spring break right now,” Psaki said. “I am not sure if it’s volunteer or paid. You’d have to ask a local school district.” She also noted that San Diego public schools are slated to open early next month for students to be “be back in the classroom part time.”

I can only imagine how frustrating this situation must be for parents of public-school kids in San Diego, who have spent a full year now trying to help their children cope with remote learning, only to watch teachers suddenly volunteer to teach non-public-school kids in person, despite high rates of COVID-19 among the children they’re teaching.

Seems the simple solution, if you want your child taught by an "in-person" teacher, register them as an illegal immigrant. Ezzy, pezzy!

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:57 AM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Did you know that there is no possible way to know at birth, if a child is a boy or girl? Yep! Man, the things one can learn from CNN!

Actually I DID know that can sometimes happen after meeting and talking to wtf's mother.

Man, did that woman have stories to tell!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:31 PM   #15
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Suicide rates among gender confused are very high! Why? Because they have mental conditions!
Sounds about right that the libs want to arm these unstable folks! But dont want U.S. citizens to protect themselves!

That is the mentality of the left!!!!!!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women