Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Wue Han Flue And The Changing Hobby World

I am thinking that the widespread loss of jobs will have everal effects on The ZHobby World:

A large number of out of work women will enter the HW as providers. This increase in "supply" will drive down donations and lower quality of sessions.

The lasrge number of out of work men will reduce overall "demanded" and drive down donations.

In the midst of all this, LE will pay less attention to The Hobby World.

This health event will be over at some point, maybe by August, maybe a little later. It will be interesting to see how The Hobby World recovers and how it is perminantly changed.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 12:57 PM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Depends, if this is long term "Sheltering in place" I would agree it will have long term effects.

CNN reported on Sat 300 US deaths related to COVID-19. On avg 90 people a day die in automobile accidents. So for the last seven days we had 300 deaths related to COVID-19 and 630 deaths from car accidents. The argument is, the virus started to hit the US the first part of March. Incubation period is 7 days for mild symptoms and 14 days for bad symptoms. The California "Shelter in place was ordered on March 18. Which means the initial symptoms should start showing up tomorrow. The bad symptoms should start showing up on April 1.

Come that 1st week in April when the ordered "Shelter in Place" expires (as harsh as this sounds) if the death rate does not pick up there will be pressure on the politicians to let the shelter in place expire.

The key to for the price of hobbying to go down, is watch is high income jobs layoffs. Except for the oil industry, most of the jobs lost are low wage jobs, movies, restaurant, bowling, ect.

If you look around, construction continues. In every major city there are tower cranes going up. Seattle had 31 new cranes, Houston has five cranes going up. There is a lack of labor in the construction industry and the question becomes how many of those oil workers can be retrained to work construction. I bet there is a lot.

Short term you may be correct in that we see new providers. However, I would argue we have a shortage of providers and would expect they will slide in and work with little change in price. Long term, if jobs with high wages start to disappear you may be correct on downward pressure on rates for hobbiests.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

In the short term I can see a number of college age girls enter the hobby/sugar baby world. Their waitressing and clerk jobs were shut down. Phone, rent, utilities, food, etc will still need to be paid. They might see this as a temporary quick fix, to their financial problems.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:13 AM   #4
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Fizley: I get your p;oint about high paying jobs on the demand side. On the supply side, many women who lost low wage jobs will be looking to make a buck somehow. Many "gig" type things (Uber etc)will be glutted with both men and women. I anticipate a plethora of lower-end providers hustling for rent and groceries.

I agree with you. The hit won't be as big on the demand side. Still, somewhat fewer men will be willing to pay-for-play. Those who can and will, won't have to go big on the donation or tip. WE will just have to wait and see what the reviews say.

I take no joy in this scenario. Survival sex-work is a tragedy. I am self-isolating myself from the Hobby World for the foreseeable future, till August anyway. Hope this all works out for everyone.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:59 AM   #5
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think the market for this will come back very strong. It has survived everything else.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 07:22 AM   #6
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

It’s called the Coronavirus.
Lubeman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:54 AM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
It’s called the Coronavirus.

No it is actually Covid-19 . There are lots of strains of coronavirus, the common cold is a coronavirus.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:09 PM   #8
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

@ICU:I get what you say. Im respect your opinion. Your in Houston, I'M in Sacramento and travel to Houston quite often. There are a lot of layoff associated with the entertainment industry with the current "Shelter the in Place."

In Sacramento there are many low wage industies who are hireing that will pick up many of the people that have been let go of their jobs.

Even then, I have spoken with several providers and they tell methey are getting calls.

My personal opinion is even with the layoffs, the additional providers entering the hobby, prices won't go down. Just like every other industry, we lack high quality providers.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 05:59 AM   #9
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Fizley: Thanks for those observations.

As my mother-in-law often states in word, gesture and tone of voice, I am often wrong and have poor judgment ( well, that's HER opinion)

I am basically just wining in my mind while sitting in the dark with a cup of coffee in the early morning hours.
Old 03-26-2020, 06:43 AM   #10
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
My personal opinion is even with the layoffs, the additional providers entering the hobby, prices won't go down. Just like every other industry, we lack high quality providers.
Well said.

When the world recovers from this these guys holding off for financial reasons as opposed to health reasons will be in for a rude awakening. When it is all done and said the ' undesirables' may have some decent prices but the good ones we do have? Good look with them, they will not be giving that pussy away for ' bargain basement deep discounts.'

I think ICU is very much correct in that LE won't give a shit. Their hands will be full with many other things and resources are thin. I also appreciate his getting up early and having coffee and brainstorming even though I am not in 100% agreement.

However for the guys who use these personals sites to seek out civies WILL find better quality than they will with providers and for less and in my case I think the Delta in prices between ' good looking young to 35 ish ladies' on seeking type sites will be worth justifying the extra effort that goes in to working that angle than the reward in the ladies that will be left and/or entering the business.

Good luck to all. Expect the unexpected. My advise to guys who play mainly in America AND willing to fuck thru these times is go get your ' quality girls' now even if you pay up a little and pass on the ones you might see due to price it will work in your favor on the flip. The Flip will come the only question is when.

Now is the time to work on the best of the current crops; aim high not low. In the future the ' low' ones now will still be low.

As you wish. And I wish all a fun time whatever avenue you pursue with this crisis and your $/Sex life..
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Prices wont go down because hookers have no concept of the economy

That is why they are hookers.

For example: I just made a shit ton on stock 137% on options and a little better than 50% on sale.

They lost business and may lose more depending on if fresh girls resort to hooking that are young and thin.

If they got a few steady clients and took some of that money and invested it in the lowered stock and waited a couple months that could be a house for them. But as we know, they will hold out and wait for that one client at 300 and hour and later on beg for donations from people. (It is happening now)

But again, most are very uneducated or they use the money for something else.

Oh well, I am doing fucking great.

Oh, for the hooks that want to get into it Buy low, sell high
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:48 AM   #12
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Prices wont go down because hookers have no concept of the economy

That is why they are hookers.

For example: I just made a shit ton on stock 137% on options and a little better than 50% on sale.

They lost business and may lose more depending on if fresh girls resort to hooking that are young and thin.

If they got a few steady clients and took some of that money and invested it in the lowered stock and waited a couple months that could be a house for them. But as we know, they will hold out and wait for that one client at 300 and hour and later on beg for donations from people. (It is happening now)

But again, most are very uneducated or they use the money for something else.

Oh well, I am doing fucking great.

Oh, for the hooks that want to get into it Buy low, sell high
I agree prices won't go down. 90% of the girls if u handed them $100,000 today would blow it in no time; the other 10% might follow a plan to make the money grow. Most will earn what they need for today, not think about tomorrow and when it is gone back to work. The problem with this is they never have reserves.

I told one girl many years ago if she doesn't save 25-33 percent of her income for the future even in a savings account come a rainy day she is going to be in the red; with a crisis like this dark bloody red ! She told me she was so busy she could make money anytime. Well; now she speaks differently, ' you were right'. Her new goal is now to save money so she can walk in a few years. The longer the girls stay in brings with it a negative that no money can fix that being the mental toll.

The European girls grasp this much better; they make their money and they walk many now owning property, paying for their siblings to go to school etc. As one girl told me ' I don't care if I have to fuck 3,000-5,000 men a year and live with a sore pussy because I know this will all be over and I can walk in 5-7 years, my pussy will recover from the pain and I will preserve my mental health.' They preserve their pussies by fucking non-stop but than taking 2-3 month holidays ( this they can do because they save)

The girls are not stupid; they are smart they just didn't learn how to do it right from day one. And of course there are a few exceptions as always. I wish all of them the best of luck.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:46 AM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Time will tell:

Lets revisit this topic every two months or so and see where we all are in The Hobby World.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:59 AM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I agree prices won't go down. 90% of the girls if u handed them $100,000 today would blow it in no time; the other 10% might follow a plan to make the money grow. Most will earn what they need for today, not think about tomorrow and when it is gone back to work. The problem with this is they never have reserves.

I told one girl many years ago if she doesn't save 25-33 percent of her income for the future even in a savings account come a rainy day she is going to be in the red; with a crisis like this dark bloody red ! She told me she was so busy she could make money anytime. Well; now she speaks differently, ' you were right'. Her new goal is now to save money so she can walk in a few years. The longer the girls stay in brings with it a negative that no money can fix that being the mental toll.

The European girls grasp this much better; they make their money and they walk many now owning property, paying for their siblings to go to school etc. As one girl told me ' I don't care if I have to fuck 3,000-5,000 men a year and live with a sore pussy because I know this will all be over and I can walk in 5-7 years, my pussy will recover from the pain and I will preserve my mental health.' They preserve their pussies by fucking non-stop but than taking 2-3 month holidays ( this they can do because they save)

The girls are not stupid; they are smart they just didn't learn how to do it right from day one. And of course there are a few exceptions as always. I wish all of them the best of luck.
I doubt they grasp this concept any better in Europe but we would have to have a survey of large numbers of working girls in Europe and the USA to compare.

I've known very few hookers or strippers that have saved money but all they need to do is look at how all the other girls age out and prepare accordingly. I know one who has and she is doing great. A fair number of girls I've known just end up getting married (or today's equivalent) and move on like most people in society.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:09 AM   #15
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
In the short term I can see a number of college age girls enter the hobby/sugar baby world. Their waitressing and clerk jobs were shut down. Phone, rent, utilities, food, etc will still need to be paid. They might see this as a temporary quick fix, to their financial problems.
It's already happening on the SB side.
Kshunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women