Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

Default !!!HURRY!!! - Hitachi Magic Wand for around $12 shipped!!!

Just saw this posted on a deal site. After all the discussion here about this 'toy' I thought some of y'all might want to jump on this. Chances are though by the time most people here see this, the deal will sell out.

http://shop.funlove.com/store/produc...ONAL-MASSAGER/
Commander Salamander is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

They're out of stock, damn it!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Guest020111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

Dang,
Guest020111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:32 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Dang,
Ye who snoozeth, loseth. Especially on the Intertubes, where you're competing with literally millions of other customers.

Cheers,

bcg (timing is everything)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
Commander Salamander
Valued Poster

Ack! Too good to b tru:

Dear Valued Fascinations Guest:

Thank you for your recent visit to Fascinations at funlove.com. While shopping with us over the holiday weekend you likely encountered several heavily discounted products, priced well below our normal retail and sale prices. Regretfully, these heavily discounted items and their related price discrepancies were the result of an error within the software that manages our online pricing structure.
As per our online Terms and Conditions we are unable to offer the discounted items at the price that the Fascinations site displayed between May 28, 2010 and June 1, 2010. Enclosed you will find a hard copy of our online Terms and Conditions for your reference.
I would like to extend to you my sincerest apology for any disappointment and inconvenience that may arise because of our error. Our failure to better manage our software systems means we cannot successfully process your order and for that, I am truly sorry.

Because of this serious oversight, we've already begun to implement new measures to greatly reduce the likelihood of such price deviations from occurring again. Here are the current steps we are taking to amend all orders placed between May 28, 2010 and June 1, 2010.

Partial Orders
Orders that contain a combination of regularly priced items and incorrectly priced items have shipped with only the regularly priced items included. Regardless of the total amount of your order, you will not be charged for shipping. The amount charged to your credit card for any incorrectly priced items and any associated shipping charges will be credited back to your account.

Incomplete Orders
Orders that contain only those items affected by the software error and the resulting incorrect price will not ship. The amount charged to your credit card for the incorrectly priced items and any associated shipping charges will be credited back to your account in full.

Future Orders
Should you decide to make another purchase with us we have created a special web coupon code that will provide you with 33% off your entire purchase. To redeem the special 33% off discount, simply enter code xxxxxx during the checkout process at funlove.com.

Please let me assure you that a discrepancy of this magnitude is not typical of Fascinations' level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing a positive shopping experience to all of our guests with the highest standards of service in the industry.

Again, my deepest apologies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask for XXXXXXX.
Commander Salamander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women